• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Abu Zubaydah.....CAPTURED!!!

mabus

1st Level Green Feather
A major victory in the war on terror - the number 3 man in the al Qaeda terrorist network, Abu Zubaydah has been captured. The number 1 guy, Osama bin Laden, and his second in command, Dr. Ayman al-Zawahir, are still on the loose. BUT, if either of them is captured, then both will be, because they usually travel together.

From ABC News:
Investigators say Zubaydah could be an even more significant a catch than bin Laden because he was "the gateway" to bin Laden's training camps and an organizer of terror cells.

In that context, Zubaydah could provide the names of militants and cells across the world.

Canadian intelligence officials have for years been tracking Islamists inside their country who have direct telephone links to Zubaydah, including militants in Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto and Montreal and its suburbs. Zubaydah is also believed to have called the shots with Islamic extremists based in Britain.

Ressam's statement also shows the depths to which bin Laden's al Qaeda group had compromised Pakistan's Inter Services Intelligence Service, which until recently acted as a mentor to the Taliban in Afghanistan. Ressam revealed Zubaydah was able to bribe ISI officers in Peshawar, Pakistan, to bail out al Qaeda operatives who had gotten into trouble with the law.

"And that concludes world news tonight"

"My name is Dan Blather"......."good night"

I think world news tonight is Peter Jennings....they may never catch Bin Laden, but hopefully this means they are making progress.

My pops told me that bin Laden has kidney problems or some shit, and apparently they don't have great medical treatment in them caves out yonder, so he is likely to die b4 we catch him.

I heard the same thing Alex that is one of the reasons they think he may be dead already although they are not certain. Apparently you can't plug your kidney dialysis machine into the side of a mountain.

kurchatovium said:
I heard the same thing Alex that is one of the reasons they think he may be dead already although they are not certain. Apparently you can't plug your kidney dialysis machine into the side of a mountain.
Actually, you could, but I don't think it would work very well!

Maybe thats it, they did get him to the hospital but they keep plugging the dialysis machine into one of those darn mountains.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back