• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Advice? Please?

Tickle Me Elmo

I need help! I'm in my last year of school, have just discovered my tickling fetish and I love to be tickled! Of course, I'm never going to tell THAT to any of my friends, but then how do I get them to tickle me? I've tried everything over the years: I've been cute, I've been annoying, I've tickled other people to give them the idea... nothing works! What can I do???

hi there! and welcome to the forum, ur part of the family now! :veryhappy hehe. try not thinking about it so much, ive been in the same position as u not so long ago (discovering my tickle fetish) and after the first few months i didnt think about the tickling so much (and becasue i am naturally annoying and a cheeky pain in the butt), some of my friends began to occasionally tickle attack me to shut me up hehe. just stick at it, things will get better, and with the help of ppl like us u'll always have a crowd to hang with!! :devil2:

Last edited:
Tickle Me Elmo said:
I need help! I'm in my last year of school, have just discovered my tickling fetish and I love to be tickled! Of course, I'm never going to tell THAT to any of my friends, but then how do I get them to tickle me? I've tried everything over the years: I've been cute, I've been annoying, I've tickled other people to give them the idea... nothing works! What can I do???

Maybe if you do mention that you like being tickled that right there is a trigger point to have it happen :happyfloa otherwise it might be :ranty: for awhile

Tickle Me Elmo said:

i have the same problem w/ my boyfriend... he'll tickle me but only if i get him 1st.. try that... tickle them and if they are anything like him they'll want revenge... ;-) :2poke: :devil2:

Some hints

Elmo,

Welcome! It is hard for me (or perhaps anyone) to give you concrete advice in that we know little about you or your situation. We do not even know your gender. You need not be identifying, but each situation is a little different. There are many people here with a lot of experience who can give you some good advice. The helpfulness of that advice is dependent partially upon what they can tailor to your situation.

Good luck!

Professor Tkl​

I'd try to make up a game, where tickling takes a part in it. Something like a challenge where each person is tickled for a certain amount of time, and then the winner gets a prize or something like that.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back