• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Agency Publishing site up - new comic tickling site

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Agency Publishing is a new business venture I'm undertaking, and the site is up, for those of you interested. Although we won't have a product ready for sale for several months, we'll be making updates to the site and giving out news when it breaks.

In a nutshell, it's a company that's going to specialize in publishing tickling comics. We have nothing else planned at this point, just comic books. Real paperback, 20-28 page color comics that we all grew up with.

Click here to visit the site. If you have any comments/questions, just let me know! My email is listed below.

This looks awesome. I can't wait until you get your products ready to go. Your concepts are really interesting and those sample drawings look sweet. I can't wait.

Good Job, Oblesklk

Thanks guys. Believe it or not, it REALLY helps when people take time out to give feedback on projects like this. I've received several emails on this already, and it seems like something that people will really like.

Hopefully after another month or so, we'll have some more complete samples that we can post here on the TMF.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back