• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ages ago, tickling fun

NavyTickles22

Hi everyone. I know it’s been a little while since I’ve been on here but I’ve had some family stuff going on for the past couple of months that have kept me really busy. Everything/everyone is alright, but it just needed my attention more than I could give so since I had some downtime to kill, I figured I give you all a fun and ticklish story based on myself and Playful’s really pretty wife. Now to go back in time some, it’s because of her that Playful and I are even (tickling) friends today. When we first met, I figured he was just another sailor like myself, but he soon proved that he wasn’t the typical guy looking for “a good time” but when he showed how much he cared about her and later on me and my children, I knew he’d be a good one to know. And boy am I glad he didn’t get away ha-ha. Even though early on when he found out I was ticklish and had my former roommate help him tickle me so he could see how ticklish I was, oh I was so mad but that’s another story I’ll let him tell
So back to the story at hand. Playful and I had been tickling for quite awhile now and at times I would even get the wife a little bit. She has size 5 feet that are soft, really ticklish and really cute!! I never though it would be possible to like another girl’s feet, but I do and not just her, a few of my friends have ticklish feet that I cannot wait to get again. So, on this day, Playful and I decided to have some fun. We had been planning to tickle her since one of our tickle sessions and finally the day came to do it.
They came over on a Saturday while they were shopping, and my hubby (than bf) was at work and my roommate was hanging around too. They came in and sat on the couch with shoes off while Playful grabbed his wife’s feet and put them into his lap and held on. I started giggling and lightly playing with her feet with the socks on and her reactions were immediate. She started to laugh some, wiggle her feet around and even hit Playful “playfully” on the arm to get him to let go but it wasn’t happening. I grabbed a feather and started around her ankles and feet to see if she was feather ticklish though socks. Suffice to say, no but I still had fun. From there, I yanked both socks off and started ticking her feet. She began to laugh, snort and really try to get away but Playful held onto her fast. I was having a ball looking at these soft feet and using my red feather over the soles, under the toes and ankles. Roommate though it would be fun and started recording it for me while I tickled. I than dropped the feather and flat out used my fingers and nails. I pulled her toes back and she snorted so hard I thought she was going to stop breathing but I tickled her good. I looked over at Playful and nothing, but excitement was showing on his face (damn he’s cute with that expression). We would pause to let her rest but than he’d start on one foot and I’d get the other. We tickled her off and on for about 20 minutes I think before we stopped. He let her feet go and I got up and went around and worked on her sides just a little. They are ticklish as well but clearly her feet are her #1 spot.
When we were done tickling her he did the same to me and it was great. Little did he know that at the time that I could feel how “excited” he was at all of this tickling. After all, when you’ve got cute feet in your lap and you love tickling as much as him and I do, I guess you can’t help but to get a little excited. And don’t worry, his wife knows we love to tickle so it’s cool and she’ll jump in when she wants but most times, she enjoys being a spectator I think. However when they come to visit me this spring, you can rest assured it’s game on!
We have other stories to tell but I think I’ll let him do one or two now. Until next time.
Tickles everyone!

*Hey wait, get that feather away from my feeeheeeeehaaahahahahattttt* <3

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back