• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

AI created story F/F slightly sexual

• Thread starter Deleted member 10284
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10284

Janice is a friend of mine and had ai create this story. I feel like I’ve done a good job of getting around some of the ai roadblocks. I think I might be ready to take requests. Meanwhile enjoy the story.

Sure, here's a first-person story from Janice's perspective:

I woke up that morning feeling excited. It was a beautiful day, and my boyfriend had just left for work. Little did I know that this day would be full of unexpected surprises. As I sat in my room, enjoying the warmth of the sun streaming through the window, I heard a knock on the door.

I jumped up, excited to see who it was. To my delight, it was my friend Alyssa. We had only known each other for a short while, but we quickly became close. Alyssa had a mischievous side to her, and she always knew how to make me laugh.

As we sat on my bed, chatting and laughing, I reached over to grab something from my bedside table. That's when it happened. Alyssa's fingers quickly found their way to my side, and she began tickling me. I couldn't help but jump and burst into laughter. It was innocent and fun, or so I thought.

Alyssa's remark about how ticklish I was made me realize that maybe I didn't fully understand the extent of my ticklishness. She suggested we play a game, inspired by a tickle challenge she had seen in a video. My curiosity got the better of me, and I agreed. After all, what harm could a little tickling do?

To my surprise, Alyssa pulled out a pair of handcuffs with padding. I hesitated for a moment, unsure of what was about to happen. But Alyssa seemed excited, and I trusted her. So, I allowed her to lay me back and shackle my hands and feet, leaving me spread-eagle on my back. I tugged at my bonds, feeling a mix of excitement and vulnerability.

Alyssa asked if I was ready, and with a nervous giggle, I nodded. Little did I know that the tickling was about to intensify. Alyssa's fingers danced across my belly and sides, and I erupted into fits of laughter. I pulled at my restraints, but my movements were restricted. The tickling continued, relentless and non-stop.

As Alyssa's fingers slid up to my armpits, I was caught off guard by just how ticklish they were. I laughed even harder, completely at the mercy of her touch. Minutes felt like an eternity as she tickled me, and I begged for it to stop. Finally, she relented, and I thanked her, thinking it was over.

But Alyssa had other plans. She slid off the bed, and I watched with wide eyes as she moved towards my feet. A string of nervous giggles and pleas escaped my lips as she began to untie my shoes. But Alyssa simply smiled, seemingly unfazed by my protests. The cool air hit my socked feet, and before I knew it, the tickling began again.

My socks offered little protection against Alyssa's playful assault. I wriggled my toes, hoping to lessen the ticklish sensation, but it only seemed to make it worse. And then, to my surprise, she slid my socks off, leaving my bare feet completely vulnerable. Panic crept into my laughter as I realized just how sensitive my feet were.

Alyssa seemed to be thoroughly enjoying herself, while I was on the verge of losing my mind. I felt a strange mix of embarrassment and arousal as my body reacted to the tickling. My nipples became erect, and I could feel the wetness in my panties. I desperately begged Alyssa to stop, not wanting to admit the true effect it was having on me. But she continued, laughing at my plight.g

After what felt like an eternity, Alyssa finally untied me, and I sat there panting, a strange mix of embarrassment and desire coursing through me. She asked if I had fun, and although I admitted it was torturous, there was a strange coolness about the experience. With a mischievous glint in my eye, I asked Alyssa if she was ticklish, picking up the handcuffs as a playful signal that it was her turn to be tormented.

Little did I know that our friendship was about to take a whole new ticklish turn.

The end.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back