• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

aimster(oblesklk please respond)

uptown48

How can i see these clips. When i go to www.aimster.com, I downloan the software but I am stuck after that. Please tell me my next move so I can see these clips. Maybe I am slow? I may need you to break it down for me.

Run the software, and it will log you onto their servers, where you can share everything you've downloaded thus far to other users. To search for files, hit the search button, and type in either "Tickling" or "TK" to find others' video tickling files. Almost all are in mpeg or RM format, but there's some oddball .mov .avi movies in there too. Hope this helped!

More info..

Another good way to find people is to go to your buddy list and "add" (using the + sign) them to your list...that way you'll know when they are online and their clips are available. There's a good list on another post here, enough to start you off... Q

SWEEEEEET

Hey this Aimster Idea is great! SCREW YOU TMF!!! hahaha no no I'm jokin.. TMF will always be in my favorites ;)

Hey Qjakal!! Thanx for all those clips dude! I owe you my LIFE... well maybe a finger or two....

Peace

Markuss

Aimster and the TMF

They go together....we are growing every day on Aimster...I think anyone who goes looking will be pleasantly surprised. Also are recruiting more collectors for the TMF list...things are going well...Q

Heh

Markuss,

I totally support the use of peer to peer file sharing systems. Since free web space is not out there, they represent a fine alternative to the TMF's way of doing it, and might be the only way to go about it for some time.

The forum is here to allow people to connect and share things, it matters little to me if they do it on the actual forum or via aimster and it's brother programs. People can discuss clips here, and connect with one another, and that's good enough for me!

Myriads

only one sad side effect

It appears that sharing doesn't always function. One day, it did, and I uploaded and downloaded from some folks. Next time, neither worked. Today, we'll see. Don't know why it doesn't work, as it's configured correctly. Indeed, the configuration hasn't changed. If anyone has a clue, clue me. I have a boatload of files to share. I just don't care to lose any of my web accounts sharing them.

Once the bugs are out of it, Aimster seems to be quite the solution. Just waitin'...

Whee. Several mails to the Aimster folks later, and I've found that there's some sort of issue with folks behind a firewall. Seems they can't be reached from Macintosh, and I've heard a few comments from Windows users. Same Macs can download, but only from folks without an active firewall, like dialups through AOL.

As I'm on my work net at the mo', I can get some folks' files, but not most, and I can no longer share mine, which is irritating.

I've mailed their bug-reporter mail with all the details I could amass. Hopefully, we'll see a fix for this shortly. <*grumble*>

dvnc

Uggh, Sorry to hear about that. I'm using a firewall myself, and find it does wonders in messing up any application that attempts internet access. I would expect Aimster to be no different. Most people seem to be doing fine, but there's always going to be unfortunate souls hit by the bugs.

Ah. Right. You should have seen websites from '90 and '91. Mosaic was one of the only apps available, and it crashed CONSTANTLY. Now, it's impossible for anyone to think about advertising without considering the 'net, and said 'net wasn't MADE for that. It was originally data transfer, and little else, save for those human desires that propigate in any technology.

Aimster is the new West, boyo. Those such as we need such frontiers, or data interchange is so regulated as to make it such that only the rich can indulge. I'll take it, bugs and all, 'cause the makers there have some pride in their creation, and the desire to see it grow and florish. They'll fix what I found, if only as a challenge. Y'should've seen the bugs we found in HTTP 1.0. Faith, boyo. Faith.

It'll get better here. Too many use it. It ain't like ICQ, in that folks have wanted peer-to-peer interaction and exchange all along. This is just easier than rigging FTP sites, as the onus of burden, and proof of burden, is not as visible. Your net admins will put the smack down on one of us long before we have to "pay", where an FTP site is quickly expensive. Ask anyone that ran one. They cost.

I'll use it 'til I see better...

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back