• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alexia The Super Ticklish Wedding Planner Tickled in Dark Stockings : Free Preview

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather
FtManager.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---THIS IS A TOTALLY NEW AND NEVER BEFORE SEEN
NYLONS TICKLING VIDEO WITH A NEVER BEFORE SEEN MODEL---

Alexia is a very sexy 24 years old wedding planner I meet during a marriage
where I was as photographer.
She contacted me one year ago to work with her as photographer of the marriages
she plans then we really became friend since this day.
I noticed during our first work together that she had VERY beautiful feet with very high arches.
One day I explained her that I worked for a feet fetish website and I asked her if
she were agree to work for me too.
She was not against this idea and she begans to let me to take pictures of her awesome
feet then I finally decided to talk her about my tickling videos.
She was ok to try the experience and she is one of my regular models now and she admitted
that she enjoy a lot to be tickled.
For the first experience she is strongly tied with her feet up and mercilessly tickled on her
nyloned feet with fingers and electric toothbrush.
Alexia is EXTREMELY ticklish and she has VERY expressive reactions all long the session.
At the end of the clip the guy removes slowly her left dark stocking.

Enjoy at:
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/12788

Awesome, any plans for a barefeet tickling session in the future?

I love opaque nylon, 40 DEN and up ! As you can see in this clip, girls are defenitely NOT less ticklish in thick nylon ! ;) Nice reactions of this girl ! Congrat's !

Just a little wish: Don't mix nyloned and bare all the time in clips !
Try to make seperate videos for lovers of both - nyloned soles 'til the end of the clip
for the nylon clients and bare from beginning to the last second of clips for the bare-soles-specialized fetish-lovers, please ! There is no "keeping everybody happy" by
putting all type of preferences in ONE video ! Please seperate the different footwear
in different clips, as you already do with the basic idea of your multiple types of
clips4sale-pages !

Continue your nice work !

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back