• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alien Laughing Engine 5 (Snakegirl F/M Sexual)

FantasyLaughs

Part 1: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?342175-Alien-Laughing-Engine-1-(Machine-M-LIttle-F-M)
Part 2: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...Laughing-Engine-2-(AlienF-M-little-Machine-M)
Part 3: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...imegirl-M-Intense-All-over-Sexually-Explicit)
Part 4: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?342452-Alien-Laughing-Engine-4-(Alien-F-M-FF-M-Sexual)

Daily Earth cycles passed with Kyle abord the spaceship. As promised, for 2 hours a day, he was tickle tortured with no chance of a break to act as a purifier for the solar battery. Sometimes it would be the morphing chair, and at others, the girls would have their fun with him. At the end of those 2 hours, Kyle was let go to do whatever he wanted. He would spend time in his room, napping after a particularly tiring session, or exploring the ship. There were numerous rooms that he had not entered yet, but one of his favorites was a virtual reality room that allowed him to play all of the earth video games that he wanted to. As they always say, “Any technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from magic.”

The only other thing that Kyle tended to do when “off the clock” so to speak, was allow the girls to tickle him extra that day. Shera was the meanest, as she tended to torture him the most for her experiments. Urisa was the kindest but still pushed Kyle to his limit. Li’vet was in the middle, usually the most playful out of the three, and combined the intensity of Shera with the teasing of Urisa. Kyle never complained about his position, but he did have some questions. Particularly about some of the extra rooms. After his most recent battery session, Kyle sat strapped to a chair with his feet sticking out in front of him. Two brushes had just returned to a neutral place after abusing his soles for 2 hours with no break.

Kyle’s chest heaved up and down as he recovered, “Whew. I’m done for the day, right?”

Shera read some instruments on her computer, “Yes. Your daily quota has been filled. You are free for the remainder of the twenty-four hours.”

Urisa helped to undo Kyle’s bonds, “You’re always so much fun to watch. You tend to give up the struggle about halfway through.”

“Glad I could be of service.”

“What’s your plan for the rest of the day? Want to have some more fun?” Li’vet asked with a predatory glint in her yellow eyes.

“Uh…no. I’m okay. I actually had a question.”

“What is it?” Shera asked.

“I keep coming across a room with a word on it. It says Marlith on it. Is that like, a non-earth word or something?”

Li’vet and Urisa’s skin tone paled. Shera’s green goop almost turned entirely white. Kyle looked back and forth at the girls, confused as to their reaction.

“Did I say something offensive?”

“N-no.” Urisa answered. “It’s a name…”

“There’s another being on the ship?”

Li’vet looked away, “Yes…her name is Marlith. She’s like us. The last of her kind.”

“Oh…” Kyle frowned at his crew. “Then why is she in her room. I’ve never seen her.”

Shera’s green color returned, “Marlith is from a race of reptilian-like beings known as the Astroths. She requires a certain climate and biome to survive. She also is long lived like us.”

“Do you ever visit her?”

Urisa grimaced, “She’s not one for visitors.”

“Do you mind if I visit her?”

Shera’s head twisted quizzically, “That may not be a bad idea. Let’s let Kyle meet Marlith. Maybe he can get her to come out.”

Li’vet and Urisa shot each other worrying looks but complied. The pair flanked Kyle as they walked the naked male down the hallway. Their stiff forms started to worry Kyle. Shera mentioned that Marlith was like a snake, leading to why she never left her room.

“You two are being nervous. Marlith won’t try to eat me, will she?”

“Of course not,” Li’vet said. “Well, no more than I’ve ever eaten you. Marlith is a bit…complicated.”

“She’s cold-blooded. Literally and figuratively,” Urisa said while pouting.

“Maybe she just needs somebody to talk to,” Kyle responded.

“We’re here,” Li’vet said.

Marlith’s door sat no more ominous than the rest of the entranceways. However, Kyle could feel an ominous aura seep through the metal. Urisa took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Before Kyle could stop them, the girls darted down the hallway. As he turned back to the door, it was already open. A blast of humid air caught Kyle in the nostrils. He could already feel himself sweating.

Kyle stepped through the gate, coming into a room very much not like his own. The area was much bigger than what the ship would have him believe. Before Kyle stood a small swamp. Ankle-deep stagnant water created a moat around an island with large trees. As Kyle entered the moat, the door slid shut behind him.

The water beneath his feet splashed as he trudged through the muddy water. It was deathly quiet as Kyle made his way onto the island. The dirt and grass beneath his feet felt nice, considering he had not felt actual nature in a while. Looking up, the tree canopy blocked out the ceiling and created a dark cover.

“Marlith? Are you there? I’m Kyle. I’m a human on the ship.”

No answer. Kyle stood at the center of the island. He breathed in the swampy air. Despite the humidity, he found it easy to breathe. While he stood there, basking in the nature, the room grew darker. Up in the tree line, a shadow moved. The trees creaked as something moved between them.

“Is that you Marlith?” Kyle spun, trying to find her.

Still no answer. The creaking of branches grew louder as Kyle’s heart thumped in his chest. What manner of creature did he subject himself to? Something moving across the ground in the dim light of the swamp. Kyle looked down and saw a massive green tendril curling its way around his legs. Before he could jump out of the way, the scaly tail snapped around him, pinning his legs together. A set of powerful, purple, womanly hands grabbed Kyle by his arms, spinning him around.

Before his eyes was another beautiful extraterrestrial. This one was of a rich purple skin tone with scarlet red hair flowing down her head. Deep red eyes stared into Kyle’s face, who tried his hardest to not lower his gaze towards her ample breasts. From being restrained, Kyle could tell that this woman’s lower half was that of a massive green snake. But that wasn’t the end of her alien features. She did not have just one pair of arms. She had three sets making her total six, all attached at the shoulder.

“Are-are you Marlith?”

“I am,” Marlith’s voice was slow, deep, and powerful. “I’ve heard of you, Kyle. It’s nice to finally meet you.”

Kyle audibly gulped, “It’s nice to meet you too. I just came by to introduce myself. I’ll be going now.”

“Going? Why not stay away. It’s been so long since I’ve had a visitor.”

Kyle’s mouth felt dry. He was speaking to something much stronger than he was. Marlith could easily crush him in her lower half, but her cold, almost predatory demeanor is what really scared him.

“I guess I could stay. What did you want to talk about?”

Marlith curled tighter around Kyle moving her torso closer to his. Her face was so close now that Kyle could feel her breath.

“Did the girls tell you about me?” Marlith whispered.

“They told me that you like to be left alone.”

“That’s not entirely true. I like my solitude, but I cannot stray far from my room. I require the climate here to live. However, there’s another reason the girls are not a huge fan of me.”

Kyle wiggled in his bonds out of nervousness, “And why is that?”

“I can be a little…” Marlith moved in, running her reptilian-length tongue up the length of Kyle’s neck. “Sadistic.”

Kyle shuddered. The saliva from Marlith’s tongue left a tingling sensation on his neck, let alone the ticklish sensation from the act itself. Marlith, seeing Kyle’s reaction, smiled cruelly. Given her snake anatomy, it was easy enough for her to coil behind Kyle. Not only was her tail incredibly strong, but simply one pair of arms locked Kyle in place. Although, he did not try too hard to escape. He trusted the other girls enough to not let him be killed by another crewmate.

“Sadistic, huh?”

“Yes. I can be very mean when I want to be. But don’t worry, nothing will hurt.” Marlith whispered into Kyle’s ear before nibbling on it.

Her tongue traced each groove and valley in Kyle’s ear. Her teeth scraped against the top and lobe of his ears. Kyle turned red as he wiggled away. Surprisingly, just this little bit tickled. Not as much as he had been, but still enough to make him shake.

“Heehehehe!”

“Oh, does that tickle?” Marlith whispered slowly into Kyle’s ears. “I wonder how long it will take for you to get hard like this alone.”

Marlith kept teasing Kyle’s ears and neck for some time. He tried to fight back by twisting his head, but Marlith grabbed the top of his head, forcing him to stand straight. Predatory instincts kicked in as Marlith saw Kyle forming an erection from her teasing.

“I could just eat you up, but I want to hear you scream instead.”

Marlith slowly slid her hands down to Kyle’s wrists. With the strength of an anaconda, Marlith lifted Kyle’s wrists above his head. His hips were still able to move around, but the rest of his body was trapped in a vice grip.

“You have such a delicious torso.”

“Tha-thank you?” Kyle responded with a worried stutter.

"Don’t thank me yet.” Marlith lightly trailed a set of fingers up and down Kyle’s ribs.

Her mild teasing elicited a few yelps and giggles from Kyle’s lips, but it wasn’t enough to pull out his true laughter. Time was on Marlith’s side though. The hunt was what made this fun for her. Her sadistic needs were finally going to get released.

“Just get on with it!” Kyle yelled. “I figured this was the game of everyone on the ship!”

Marlith goosed Kyle’s ribs before leaning into the nap of his neck, “I want to savor this. But if that’s what you want.”

Those very fingers stopped trailing and placed themselves directly on Kyle’s ribs. The other last set of arms hovered dangerously over Kyle’s armpits. His hair stood on end as his animal instincts reacted to Marlith’s predatory instincts.

“Remember, you came to me.”

Marlith struck. Ten fingers dug into Kyle’s ribcage. Each digit felt like a shock of lightning where they touched. They played his ribs like a piano, moving up and down at incredible speeds. His armpits were just as bad. Instead of the light spider tickles he was used to, Marlith dug deep into the hollows. Sending Kyle into hysterics.

“BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NAAHAHAHAT THE PITS!!! NOHOHOHOHO!”

“Ah. I think I’ll enjoy playing with you. Now, sing for me.”

Marlith assaulted Kyle’s body for as long as she wanted. She never stayed for long in one spot, experimenting with what would make Kyle laugh the hardest. Finding a spot on his hip bone allowed Marlith to keep one arm on his ribs and the other at his waist. Kyle tried to wiggle from side to side, but that only caused Marlith to switch the sides, always keeping Kyle on his toes. The armpits were a weak point for Kyle, so Marlith focused in there. To make matters worse, she even shoved her tongue into his ears, lightly teasing all over.

“THAHAHAHAT’S NAHAHAHT FAIR! NYAHAAAAHAHAHAH! NOT THE EARS!”

“I’m having more fun than I have in a long time. Your laughter is beautiful.”

During these hours of torture, Marlith explored Kyle’s body. His raucous laughter was nice, but something was missing. There was a spot she had not yet hit. Well, two spots, but one of those was going to wait. She knew of a spot on his torso that could get an extra reaction. Despite her seclusion, she did get briefings on Kyle through the girls sending her briefings over the comms.

“I know of a spot~” Marlith sang.

“NAAHAHAHAHA! NOT THERE! PLEHEHEHEHEASE!”
“But I have information from Urisa that you really like this spot.”

Marlith moved rib ticklers down, directly on the bottom two ribs, and dug in. Kyle’s hips bucked as tears fell from his red face. To stop his movement, Marlith switched her hands so that her bottom two held Kyle’s hips firm while the armpit attacks moved to his ribs. What was once laughter quickly switched to screams, then back to laughter. She had found it. The spot that would grant her the feeling she wanted. Absolute desperation and control.

“AAAAAAAHHHH! MARLITH, STAHAHAHAHAP! NAHAHAHAT THERHEHREHE!”

“Yes, scream for me!”

“WAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!”

More time passed under this torture. Sweat coated Kyle’s body, making Marlith’s job of tickling that much easier. His black hair stuck to his face and his blue eyes were soaked with tears. Despite his pleads to end the stimulus, there was one part that he wished Marlith would touch. However, he quickly got his wish. Marlith’s tightly wound tail began to move. As it turned out, her snake half was reminiscent of a rattlesnake, but the rattle was replaced by a fluffy white feather. Kyle managed to see it through his tears and cried out in fear.

“NOHOHOHHO! WHERE’S THAHAHAHAT GOING!”

“Some extra teasing.”

That feather moved to the base of dangling jewels and lightly swished across them. Kyle tried humping the air, but the third pair of arms kept him entirely immobile. The devious tool tickled back and forth across Kyle’s balls. Without a way to move, he was forced to squeal in ticklish delight under Marlith’s torment. The fluffy tickles would have been nice if the fingers weren’t continuously digging into the worst spot on his ribs.
Marlith trailed her tail to the base of Kyle’s shaft, making sure to never lose contact. Up and down the feather went, forcing moans out of Kyle’s mouth. His nerves were on fire with a confusion his brain felt. Should he laugh at the fingers in his ribs, or should he moan at the feather sweetly teasing his aching erection?

“BWAAAAHAHAHAHA MMNNaaahhh! PICK ONE!”

“Why? It’s apparent you enjoy both. Now, laugh for me.”

Kyle shook and bucked at the stimulus. He wanted release, but a burst would not come for the human battery. Fingers danced across his ribs, sometimes dipping into his armpits. A single feather teased the sensitive underside of his shaft, lightly dragging up and down the length. Marlith felt her sadistic nature take over as she ignored Kyle’s pleading.

For a coup-de-grace, Marlith finished her trail at the swollen tip of Kyle’s rod. Her feather lightly circled the head, making sure to pay special attention to the underside. Kyle, on the other hand, roared with a combination of laughter and moans. The teasing at his glans was too much to handle. His eyes rolled back into his head and his tongue hung limply from his gaping mouth.

“AAH AAH AAAAHHH HAHAHA PLEAAAAASE!”

“Please what? Continue?”

“I GIVE UHUHUHUP! NO MORE! BWAAAAAHAHAAHAHA!”

Kyle’s mind broke. His world was nothing more than fingers playing his body like a piano, and a feather teasing his swollen erection with evil abandon. Hours passed and tears fell. The release Kyle wished for would never come. Stuck in a place on the verge of a powerful orgasm but being constantly tickled down to normalcy again, Kyle lost control. His head swung back and forth, but escape was impossible. Marlith’s arms were too strong. Eventually, it got to a point where even he hoped the tickle torture would end, if only so he could go and get himself off.

An hour beyond what Kyle could handle passed. His body and mind were both spent. Marlith, while being sadistic, also understood that other creatures had limits. Rather unceremoniously, Marlith released Kyle, dropping him to the dirt below. With naked ass in the air, Kyle lay face first on the ground. Marlith gave him time to recover as she watched the energy return to his body. With the little strength he had, Kyle tried dragging himself to the door. He made it a few feet before Marlith finally spoke.

“Aw, did the little boy run out of steam?”

“Please. Let me go. I need to cum.”

Marlith licked her lips, “Mhmm. I love it when they think they can run.”

Faster than Kyle’s exhausted body could react. Marlith once again constricted her prey. This time, however, his entire body was encased in her green tail, pinning his arms at his side and placing him horizontally. The only body parts visible were Kyle’s head, feet, and spasming cock.

“Please, Marlith. I’m so horny. Let me go.” Kyle tried to reason with the snake woman.

A single hand stroked his head, “I know you are. That’s why I’m keeping you here a little longer.”

Sharp fingernails emerged from Marlith’s fingernails as she wiggled them where Kyle could see. He even felt the hand stoking his hair grow nails as well. A nail trailed down his hair line before settling around his ear, lightly tracing the organ. Kyle’s head shook from side to side, trying to fight off the ticklish sensation.

“Aww, does it tickle?” Marlith cooed softly.

"Mmmpfffhhh” Kyle refused to give Marlith the answer she wanted.

“I bet I can loosen those lips.”

Another pair of hands move down the length of Kyle’s body, stopping at his kicking feet. A single nail trailed the length of his sole, causing Kyle’s pursed lips to spread into a wider grin. Happy with the reaction, Marlith grasped Kyle’s toes on one foot with a hand and used the other to quickly spider up and down his vulnerable soles. The other sole was not without its own torment. The feather that used to tease Kyle’s member switched to swiping up and down his other foot. The base of his toes was an exceptionally weak spot, and Marlith found it relatively quickly, focusing her assault there.

Kyle’s defense broke down almost immediately, flinging his head back and erupting into laughter, “NOOOHOHOHOHOO! I ASKED AAAAHAHAHAHAHA TO STAHAHAHAP! PLEASE! DOHOHOHON’T NYAAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Don’t stop? Okay.”

Marlith had three more hands to tease with, but she only felt like using two. The free hand held her chin up as she balanced herself on her thick tail while watching Kyle’s red laughing face. The other two hands were much more devious. Using their nails, Kyle’s member was teased mercilessly by them. The sharp keratin pinched, scratched, and teased all along Kyle’s quivering manhood. Sometimes they would quickly flutter across the shaft, and at others flick across the sensitive glans. The torture from earlier was not over and it showed no signs of stopping for some time. Kyle flung his head side to side, moaning, laughing, and begging for release. Tears stained his cheeks and softened the dirt beneath him. His face was beat red and frozen in a massive, open-mouth smile.

“STAAAHAHAHP TEHEHEHEASING AND LEHEHEHET ME CUHUHUHUM!”

Marlith leaned in ever so close to Kyle’s face, “The only one not letting you cum is you. You’re free to have an orgasm whenever you want.”

“AAAAAHHHHH!” As if Marlith’s words had power, Kyle released his hot sticky fluid into the air.

Surprisingly, Marlith immediately stopped teasing Kyle, but continued to hold him while stroking his hair. She smiled down at her prey; her sadistic needs sated for a time. She would have to let him go soon but wanted to stay like this for a little longer, watching his face recover from her intense tickling. The coiled tail tightened ever so slightly, mimicking a hug. Kyle’s mind was still recovering, so leaving Marlith’s room was not an option. Time passed this way before Marlith decided that she could let go. Slithering over to her door, Marlith quietly opened it and deposited Kyle outside. Their time together was over, but he would be back. She knew a boy like him could not stay away from someone like her.

Alien Laughing Engine is taking a break for a few weeks. I have a commission and another one-shot coming here soon though. If you want a commission then here's a link for the options and then just message me for details https://ko-fi.com/fantasylaughs/commissions

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back