• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alise deSade and Giselle Hume in "Ticklish Investigation!" (F/F Barefoot and Nylons)

ftkl_haha

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Alise deSade and Giselle Hume in "Ticklish Investigation!" (F/F Barefoot and Nylons)

The Glamazon Dossier story continues, in "Ticklish Investigation!"

Rival half-sisters, Scarlett DeVille (Dazey) and Diva Von Doom (Megan Jones), contest the division of the Glamazon crime organization between them, as ordered in their mother's will. Two agents (Giselle Hume and Alise deSade), disguised as lawyers, are dispatched, in a sting operation, to end the Glamazons' criminal reign of terror.

After the assessment of the will, Diva goes on a rampage, knocking out Scarlett and the agents. Meanwhile, we discover that the maid (Jen Capone) is also more than what she seems, as she takes some tickle revenge on Scarlett's size 10 tootsies! Can Diva be stopped? Can the agents be saved? And who will lead the Glamazons? Nylon and barefoot tickling in this one!

Enjoy the preview and check out the full vid at http://www.clips4sale.com/store/29443 ! Also see the higher-res preview at http://www.twitvid.com/WMDJQ

I lol’d at the head strapped pumps for forced shoe sniffing; great job on creativity! :excited:

loved the pumps for forced shoe sniffing also, would have been even better if they were gagged though so they had to really smell them!

I lol’d at the head strapped pumps for forced shoe sniffing; great job on creativity! :excited:

I agree, it was a great addition to the tickling scene!

I also love the sound effects used in the fight sequences. Campy and fun.

Great job!

Jim
MTJpub.com

DAMN! another one that looks great! gonna buy this one too! your gettin better and better..keep it up! :)

While the whole clip is great, I really liked how you got the sound effects (foley) in there. It really added value.

Cool!

JD

Scarlett's size 10 Feet are Yummy, and her Laugh is Music to the Ears!!!

Very nice clip, thanks for sharing.

I agree, it was a great addition to the tickling scene!

I also love the sound effects used in the fight sequences. Campy and fun.

Great job!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Wow! Hey, great to hear from ya, Jim! Glad you like it. Trying more and more to bring the vids closer to the feel of VELLICATRICES UNLIMITED. More crazy campy-ness to come!

Glad the "shoe strap-on" thing is well-received as a comedic fetishy element. Ideas for more silly stuff like that are welcome. Preview for pt. 3 coming soon!

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back