• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All about Ticklish Angel

So I'm not exactly "new" but I haven't done this yet, so I figure better late than never.

First and foremost, I am your tickle angel. I consider myself cute and playful, and I have a very witty sense of humor. One of my nicknames is "Trobule" A title I don't take lightheartedly. I work hard to maintain that status. I do my best not to cross the line between "trobule" and "chaos". I love both being a 'lee and a 'ler. As a lee, I am VERY stubborn and will fight to uphold my dignity until the last. My record is 45 minutes without cracking. As a 'ler, I can be very evil, or very playful, depending on what you prefer. My contribution to the tickle world is my dream of being a published author. I have written several fantasy stories, and I have posted a few stories here. More are coming soon. I have been posted on Tickling Emporium though, which is another dream come true for me, not the Holy Grail yet, but I'll get there someday.

Outside of the tickle world, I love photography and nature. I am RARELY seen without a camera around my neck. I'm planning on starting my own company and selling my photographs. Right now I am in college as a Journalism major. I also am a civil war reenactor, I play a southern belle, hence my Idea for my story "Rebels and Tickles" Part 3 has been delayed due to writers block, it will be up and running again as soon as I know where the hell I am going with it. I guess that's about all, hope you've enjoyed getting to know me a little.

With love and tickles,

Hey there Angel! :pounce:
Wow, you're the third Angel of the forum I've met I think. :)
So were you a lurker before you turned 18 then? That was the way with me, actually. I just joined on my birthday last year 'cause that was the magic number. lol

Journalism major, huh? Very impressive! I always admire anyone in the liberal arts mostly because I don't have any creative juices whatsoever. xD I'd love to see your photos if you don't mind sharing them with us. :D

To sum it up, you sound like a very interesting person and it'd be great getting to know you better. :tiger:

I'm losing track of the amount of 'angels' on this forum. I wasn't new to the place either when I started posting a lot, but I'm still supremely glad I did. Nice to meet you luv. :)

Welcome and thanks for sharing. "Sharing is Caring!" Hope you find what you're looking for here and make a lot of contacts. There are a lot of nice people on here.

Hello from Jersey

Hoping you have a great time here...hope we can become friends. I have family from Upstate NY, but that encompasses alot of land mass LOL.

Great to learn a little bit about you! Looking forward to posting with you. :)

Very nice profile. :) You're a civil war reenactor huh? Badass! :D

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back