• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All Gatherings Hosts Please Read

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
I am posting this here because many of us don't regularly go to the Gatherings section.

I have started a NEST Page on my website. In it, I will feature links to all the Gatherings. Please either send me a web address or an email address along with the area in which your Gatherings are and the name you call it.

Any info will help and we will also help the Community by having a place where they can find out about Gatherings in their area.

Thanks.

Max

Max's Website
Max's Email

Aw, heck, chief, for those of you that don't read the Gatherings section for info on your local events, there's also the West Coast Gatherings site at http://members.aol.com/gatheringswc/ for details about the West Coast Gatherings, and events announced to me. Been there for ages. Still there now, despite the lull since I moved.

TickleTown has updates about events, too. That'll continue and increase, now that I've the time to write more. Mind ya, those that don't subscribe to TickleTown will have to check your site and mine!

Every public event that occurs announces in the TMF forums, so far, though, which is fortunate. Hosts email addresses can be found there for ya, too!

Personally, I'm s'prised you've not got more posts here. Bella's a host, and her event just came about. TTD's a host, and just had his. LilKittyKatFeet and Jobelle host Southern, which tends to occur in Winter and around Mardi Gras. Texas gathering's folks post here, as do the other east coast events, and your pal in Chi-town, TickleChgo, and his events, should be due soon enough. There's others in the midwest listed in our Gatherings section, by area.

Prowl it or await mail from me, sir. I'm updatin' the listing for TickleTown right now. It'll be available in free format next month on the West Coast Gatherings site. I'll add your site to the list!

dvnc

Awright awready, gee whiz

dvnc said:
Personally, I'm s'prised you've not got more posts here. Bella's a host, and her event just came about.
dvnc

C'mon now Wolvie, cut a brat some slack; d'you know how many spanking folk were at my party??? :yowzer: It's been two days and I'm STILL sittin' at this 'puter in short spurts wit' a pillow and the the last of my aloe lotion, wonderin' why I DO these things to myself-30 is a BIG number under certain conditions, shoulda said I was 12 :rolleyes: :whip: :rotate:

Max, the Mid-West NEST happens periodically (read: when Bella has time to breathe) in Columbus Ohio. Reach me at [email protected] for now, my site will be up and running again verrry soon (yay!!)

Bella

Counting down the days

Max--

I'm so looking forward to my first NEST gathering! Thanks for putting the info up on your site. I'll visit early and often.

otv

Cool. Thanks Max.

I will send the SBG information to you right away. Unfortunately it is too late for SBG 2 as registration is now closed.

Jen

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back