• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alpha Lady Tickle Switch (f/wife; wife/f)

quinn65

Verified
On another thread in the Discussion Forum, Doryon asked if I’d share the true story of my wife’s tickle switch experience with M this summer.

Sure thing, here goes…I'll post it in three parts.

PART 1: THE SETUP

If you followed my old LOL Tickle Clips store, you know that M was a college friend of mine (in the 1980s) who has mostly retired now from a very successful professional career. We had dated and played some bondage games in college, but she was very serious then about not being tickled, especially on her feet (after falling for a tickle prank as a young camp counselor). A couple of years ago, however, I finally wore her down (I say she asked; she says I bugged her) and got her to shoot some clips for LOL.

M’s feet are horribly ticklish, but she’s a stubborn fighter. She always said the thing that scared her about tickling was being forced to laugh and lose control. Because of that, when I finally got her tied for the first clip and started tickling her feet, she bent every ounce of her will toward maintaining her composure.

She lasted about six minutes before I broke her, and then she laughed with pure abandon for another twenty before I forced her to admit she’d lost. The following summer, she decided to try again, and you can probably guess (or may have seen) the outcome. She had to do some begging.

All through this, M had been saying she’d like to tickle someone else. I’m about 99% dom, so not a likely candidate, at least not sober. However, over the time she shot her LOL clips, M had formed a friendship with my wife Laura. Knowing Laura was deeply ticklish and potentially willing to be restrained (she’d married me, after all), M announced to me one day that she would just tickle torture my wife, and we could call it even.

I suggested we consult Laura on the idea as opposed to drugging or kidnapping her, and happily, M agreed. Laura accepted under the condition that she would get a shot at revenge immediately afterward. Done deal.

The plans came together in the early part of the summer of 2023. M traveled down to stay with us for the weekend, and that Saturday evening, following a few cocktails, the three of us retired to our basement for some payback and revenge.

I had set up the tickle box clamped to a bench in front of a comfortable club chair by the basement fireplace, ready to go. There’s a trick that works great in our basement for foot tickling: we crank the AC down to a chilly 65 degrees Fahrenheit, and then position our setup so the ticklee’s feet are warmed by the fire. I’d started the fire hours ago, and the heat wafted out just so.

If you’ve never seen the LOL tickle box, it’s a design of my own making that’s been a tickle torture workhorse for my personal and video store efforts over the last 25 years. It’s brutally efficient, locking a person’s lower body and wrists literally stock-still, with a heavy toe tie bar at the end to fully immobilize the feet.

tbox.png
LOL model Dianna in the LOL tickle box, ~2008

The ladies had worked out some simple rules over dinner and drinks: M tickles first; the safeword is “butterfly” in an emergency; and however long M tickled Laura, Laura would get to tickle M.

My only job was spectator. I had the club chair’s twin angled off to the side, maybe eight feet away, next to a table with an open bottle of Elijah Craig Small Batch bourbon. Sometimes I like my bourbon over ice, but did I mention? It was chilly down there.

Coming next...
PART 2: M TICKLES LAURA

Last edited:
PART 2: M TICKLES LAURA

laurax.png lauraxfeet.png
Laura lookalike headshot and actual foot pic

I poured some bourbon into the Glencairn glass on my table and settled in to watch the ladies as M opened the tickle box stocks for Laura.

As a quick aside, having seen a fair number of “tickle cuckolding” threads on the forums lately, let me offer my opinion on watching your wife get tickled:

It’s very cool.

I’ve been the “bull” for couples in tickle cuckolding sessions before, and really enjoyed it. I don’t think I fully understand the sizzle a true “cuck” experiences as part of that specific fetish, but even as a dom, under the right circumstances, I've certainly enjoyed watching both men and women tickle Laura in the past. This would usually happen off camera during LOL video shoots among friends, and I’m sure Laura stepped up at least partly because she knows I get such a kick out of it.

There’s just something nice about sitting back and watching someone else do the torturing once in a while. It’s interesting to have such an objective point of view, and it lets you concentrate on different things.

That’s what I was thinking now as my wife allowed M to lock her into the box. Her look of passive compliance took on the aspect of a grin as the wrist and ankle stocks were locked in place, and M removed her socks. Laura wiggled her toes briefly in the fire-warmed air before M applied the toe ties and secured her feet in place.

I could tell M was enjoying herself. Once Laura was fully restrained, M sat on a low stool at the end of the box and took several seconds to simply look into her eyes, smiling. Laura smiled back and raised her eyebrows, knowing all too well what was coming.

“Your husband,” M began, gesturing toward me, “locked me in this thing for almost an hour.”

“I heard,” Laura answered.

“He had me laughing like a little girl, and wouldn't let me out until I begged and called him master.”

Laura raised her eyebrows at that, and gave me a quick glance. I couldn’t recall if I’d shared that little detail or not. “I’m not surprised,” she finally said.

M leaned in a bit. “I think maybe you’ll need to do something like that before I stop tickling you.”

“I think I’ve been tortured by the best,” Laura countered, “and you might want to reconsider your expectations.”

She’s no pushover, my Laura. I may not have mentioned this, but in a different but equally challenging field, she had achieved career success that in every way rivaled M’s accomplishments.

“Really?” M challenged. She tapped the timer on her phone. “What if you’ve been tickled by the same person too much, and it’s dulled your expectations?” As she spoke, she lifted her hands and began softly stroking Laura’s soles underhand, speeding up as she finished her sentence.

As formidable as Laura may be, she has never been one to endure for long under tickle torture. Her toes immediately spasmed and clenched, and her voice spun higher and out of control as she responded, “Well I guess there’s one way TO FIND OUT!!! NO! STOP! AAAHAHAHAHA!!!

And it was off to the races. It will save me some descriptive text to tell you my wife has a laugh twin. There’s an old Tickle Abuse video called Brunette in a Black Dress, and if you walked into a room where it was playing, you could easily think it was Laura being tickled.

The model is Maria, and she appeared in another TA video as well called Maria Humbled.

M tortured Laura to the exact sound of Maria's laughter for another minute before pausing to speak, leaving my wife breathless (and I’d say more than a little surprised, gauging by the look on her face).

“I’ll quit tickling,” M said, “When you say ‘Mistress, I’m weak, please stop.’” I guess M carried a pretty specific memory of my demands from her second LOL video. Sorry babe, I thought.

Laura caught her breath and gave M a look. “You’ve gotta be kidding,” she said.

M instantly dug into her soles for several more seconds, spiraling Laura through some serious high-pitched hysterics. “Does it sound like I’m kidding?”

“No! No! Ok…” Laura was panicking a little. “But there’s no way I’m saying AAAHAHAHAHA!!!

As my wife shrieked, M spoke over her. “We’re not negotiating, sweetheart. This is how it’s gonna be until you give in, period.”

And good to her word, she didn’t let up. M was relentless; a natural torturer. She would tickle Laura right to the point of exhaustion and then pause, giving her a few short breaths before digging in again. Laura lost control of her voice, then her breathing, and finally her body as she began rocking and thrashing helplessly in the stocks.

M would occasionally pause and look at Laura expectantly. Early on, Laura’s responses were along the lines of “You'll never make me AAAHAHAHAHA!!!” Minutes later, they shifted to “Listen, please let’s AAAHAHAHAHA!!!

M made it clear she only wanted to hear one set of words.

And finally, she got them. After a particularly brutal round of torment, M paused one last time. Laura, broken, immediately drew a huge deep breath and shouted: “MISTRESSIMWEAKPLEASESTOP!!!

M smiled and tapped the timer. Eight minutes and forty-one seconds. Laura was wrecked.

But when it comes to tickle torture, M would learn, my wife also knows a few things about dishing it out.

Coming next...
PART 3: LAURA'S REVENGE

Last edited:
Wow!! This was every bit as awesome as thought it'd be! Can't wait for the last part. Quinn, I absolutely envy you!

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Seems a bit meta, but Laura herself is calling me into the house, so I'll finish up the story as soon as I can.

PART 3: LAURA'S REVENGE

mx.png mxfeet.png
M lookalike headshot and actual foot pic (in the tickle box)

As M helped my wife out of the tickle box, Laura looked up with a smile and told her, “You’ve got a bit of a mean streak!”

“Sorry,” M said. “But I won’t lie, that was a lot of fun!”

Then Laura looked over at me. “You made her beg and call you master?”

I shrugged. “Maybe, just a little.”

“And then you let her put me in there,” she chided.

“Um.”

“So it looks like I have two people to punish,” Laura observed. “But M, you’re first.”

M shot me a little grin as she kicked off her flip-flops and headed around to the chair. Gotcha, that grin said.

I should maybe have been a little more forthcoming, but all in all, I didn’t mind Laura’s “punishments” so much. I swirled my bourbon and took another drink.

M climbed into the club chair and extended her legs into the box. Laura had her game face on, checking positioning and pinch points. She locked down M’s knees and wrists and then gave her a challenging look. “You think you're ready for this?”

M met her stare. “I’ve never been in this thing for less than 30 minutes, and you have under nine,” she replied. “Do your worst.”

“Oh, I intend to,” promised Laura as she pinned down the ankle stocks. “I may have called you 'mistress' and all that, but I can give as good as I get.”

M squirmed a bit as Laura looped the string around her toes. The fact that M can hold out for a long time has nothing to do with not being ticklish, but everything to do with her powerful resolve not to break and laugh when it happens to her.

Laura finished the toe tie and selected some lotion, the back scratchers, and the electric toothbrush wands from among the tickling implements. She tested both toothbrushes, emitting a pair of tiny wheeee! noises.

“Hey!” M complained. “I didn’t use tools on you!”

“I can only be held responsible for my own creativity,” countered Laura, scoring a small point before the torture began.

“Yeah, well, bring it,” challenged M. And I saw her go into the zone.

This was my concern for Laura: that despite her ticklishness, M had an enormous reserve of willpower. I was afraid she might hold out for the better part of nine minutes, no matter what my wife did to her feet. I mean, someone had to come out on top of this, I supposed, but I didn’t want it to be a rout.

Laura dropped athletically into a catcher’s position at the end of the box. “You ready?”

The look of Zen calm never left M’s face as she murmured, “Mmm hmm.”

Laura pulled out her phone. “Ok then…three, two, one,” she tapped the screen and then–

Snaked her hands lightning fast to M’s knees, and squeezed.

Aaiiiiiiiii!!!!” M squealed at this unexpected attack. She lurched in the stocks and cycled immediately into her unmistakable high-pitched laugh as she bounced in the chair and her hands flailed wildly.

Of all the things that can’t move in the tickle box, knees are at the top of the list. And there’s no way to flex or protect them.

Her recent humiliation fresh in mind, Laura’s fingers probed the nerve bundles in M’s knees for a cruelly long time as M screamed into the ceiling. When my wife finally backed off, M caught a fast breath and said, “You–AiiiiHEEHEEHEEHEEEE!!!

Immediately Laura had shifted to tickling M’s feet with her second sneak attack. This ripped a new high pitched scream from M’s throat that dissolved once again into her famous belly laugh. Laura’s rapid fire curve balls had completely addled M’s brain.

Laura kept tickling to keep M off balance, while pacing the torture to at least let her breathe. Still, M descended involuntarily into begging whenever she could find any words. “No!!! Stop!!! Please stop!!! PLEASE!!!” And then right back to laughing again.

Still, Laura was only using one hand. With the other, she popped the small tube of lotion into her mouth and bit down to squeeze a large glop onto her palm. In short order, she was tickling with one hand and lotioning with the other. M knew what was coming, and her begging ratcheted up a level.

But without breaking stride, Laura soon had the back scratchers in the game, digging across M’s now-slippery soles. Laura knew the little devils were M’s Kryptonite, and from that point forward she had complete control of M's reactions.

Seconds into the back scratcher tickling, M was breaking down fast. She finally managed to shout, “God!!! Stop!!! What can I say?!!? Please stop, I’ll say what you want!!!”

“I don’t care what you say,” Laura deadpanned. “I have about two minutes of revenge left.”

And she absolutely made the best of it. When the timer finally beeped, M was ready to be poured into a bucket.

Once it was all said and done, M conceded that she had a lot to learn, but also said she’d had a great time. So had I, resting comfortably in the observer’s chair, watching two beautiful women restrain and torture each other as I managed a nice smooth buzz from the Elijah Craig.

It was turning into another perfect evening as M toweled off her feet. The ladies sat close, commiserating in low tones now with the session over. I finally pushed up out of my chair to see if I could help with cleanup. My wife turned to me as I rose, a licentious glint in her eye, as M looked down and smiled to herself.

Laura put a little weight into what she said next: “Where do you think you’re going?”

THE END

Spoiler alert: there is no Part 4. :)

Last edited:
Great story! You live a charmed life my friend! Thanks for sharing with us!

Ditto about the charmed life, Quinn. Superb story, well told, and hotter than hell. Love your stuff!

You tease!!!

I have a "battle of the sexes" true story in the pipeline from off-camera shenanigans at a particular shoot during the LOL video store days, so I'll get around to */m eventually.

Let's still not jump to the conclusion, though, that Laura and M actually got me back. ;)

Great story! You live a charmed life my friend! Thanks for sharing with us!

Ditto about the charmed life, Quinn. Superb story, well told, and hotter than hell. Love your stuff!

I thank my lucky stars every day. Glad you like the story, and I appreciate the feedback! I'll keep my fingers crossed for the retired executive session and try to do you proud if it happens.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back