• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Always wondering

okdremur

3rd Level Orange Feather
I've always thought this, and wondered if others are the same. I love seeing all the beautiful pedicured feet when women wear sandals, or anywhere else where bare feet are on display. I have seen so many women with absolutely gorgeous feet, apparently well taken care of, nicely painted toes, not a visible patch of dry dead skin, soles looking like heaven!! I've always thought to myself, is she doing this for herself, or is there maybe someone at home who is regularly enjoying the pampered beautiful feet that I see.
On the other hand, I've seen some very attractive women who have less than desirable feet, like, wow, no pride taken there at all....and then I "assume" that there is no one at home who cares about her feet, and she may very well have never had any experience having her feet touched, kissed, or tickled. I realize that this isn't normally the focus of most couples, so the latter is easier to believe. But, for the women with the pampered beautiful feet, I just always hope that they get their due attention and have someone who truly appreciates exactly what they have at their disposal.

I have always wondered the same thing. Would like to hear from others.

From personal experience. I had a few gfs that they did not care much about feet before dating me. After I show interest in their feet, they started more and more to pamper them. So I think its base on what attention they get or uf they had before someone who gave attention and like it. Wait to hear from others.

Woman I've known with poorly maintained feet often "hate feet" so they don't bother, apparently.

I think (hope) that in 2022, for the most part, women "keep up" any type of appearance for themselves. Some like to keep it up for whatever reason, and some don't care as much, for whatever reason, and to each their own. Maintaining hair, nail, and other appointments are expensive, time consuming, and typically not healthy (fake nails, hair color, tanning, etc.) and not at the top of everyone's priority list and no one should be shamed for that (not saying this post is shaming, just in general).

I think it's random. Some women take better care of their feet than others. Some do it for themselves, while other do it for their partner.

As for my wife, I just tell her what I want. I know the politically correct answer to this is to say that all women should only take care of them for themselves and whatnot. I think that's nonsense. My wife expects me to provide a certain threshold of income and lifestyle. And I genuinely enjoy providing that.

In the same way, she enjoys making me happy by taking care of herself. If she lets herself go a bit, I just communicate to her that I noticed it. She has asked me to specifically do that. Sometimes I'll tell her that she's not allowed to wear sandals in public and only shoes. We get a kick out of it and it's a lot of fun.

I think it's random. Some women take better care of their feet than others. Some do it for themselves, while other do it for their partner.

As for my wife, I just tell her what I want. I know the politically correct answer to this is to say that all women should only take care of them for themselves and whatnot. I think that's nonsense. My wife expects me to provide a certain threshold of income and lifestyle. And I genuinely enjoy providing that.

In the same way, she enjoys making me happy by taking care of herself. If she lets herself go a bit, I just communicate to her that I noticed it. She has asked me to specifically do that. Sometimes I'll tell her that she's not allowed to wear sandals in public and only shoes. We get a kick out of it and it's a lot of fun.

Thanks for that, and glad you have someone who indulges. My wife isn't in too feet, but she knows what it does to me, so she does allow me to have my fun.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back