• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amanda fans here you go,,"Just tickle my feet PLEASE!!"

Ice Princess

Verified
Well, one of the many reasons we love this girl is that she is close to us:) AND she will occasionally message and ask " any chance i could come in and just be tickled? " What can you say to that except "get those feet in here!" She is truly amazing and has come to love the tor-ture of it all,,,She says its a combination of i can't take it mixed with omg don't stop! Its an amazing thing,,And tickling her feet never gets old,,could do for hours! Her soles and feet are perfect! She loves a slow scratch with pressure,,it sends her into ,,,,,,well you know,,its good! LOL *Enjoy another Amandas feet clip..its pretty amazing to watch

FULL CLIP HERE

<a href="https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/6754/26775499/amanda-fans-here-you-goquotjust-tickle-my-feet-pleasequot">Amanda fans here you go,,"Just tickle my feet PLEASE!!"</a>

Attachments

• amandachaira.jpg
    amandachaira.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 514
  • amandachairb.jpg
    amandachairb.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 276
  • amandachairc.jpg
    amandachairc.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 297
  • amandachaird.jpg
    amandachaird.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 317
  • amandachairPREV1.mp4
    5.5 MB
  • amandachairPREV2.mp4
    5.5 MB
To say that you struck gold with Amanda would be a complete and total understatement.

She's just too perfect.

well a cute pie like amana comes in say please tickle my bare feet i love it i sure would help to lol aha.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back