• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amazing True Pedicure Story....must read

RegularGuy321

Hi everyone. I just got back from a vacation with my wife, and I have a pretty amazing story for you……..

Prior to going on vacation, my wife said that while we were there, I could fulfill any fantasy of mine……..within reason, of course. Well, she has told me many times in the past about her pedicures and how much they tickle. I have always wanted to see this done……but how would I see it? I would feel too weird going with her to the nail salon, and just staring at her from the waiting room as she gets a pedicure done. Also, I wanted to be up close when I saw this.

Anyway, my wife convinced me that we could fulfill this fantasy of mine. She said that we could go to the nail salon where we were vacationing, and ask them if her husband (me) could sit next to her and keep her company during the pedicure. She said “who cares if people think it is weird that I am watching her pedicure….we’ll never see these people again.”

So, for the entire week prior to going on vacation, my wife, who already was in bad need of a pedicure, did not put any lotion on her feet. This way, her calluses would be so hard, they would have to scrub the heck out of her feet to get them smooth again.

On the final day of the vacation, after breakfast, my wife said “Let’s go check out the mall across the street……maybe they have a nail salon.” We went over to the mall across the street from our hotel and found a nice looking nail salon……and other than 1 person getting a manicure, the place was totally dead. It looked perfect. We went in, and my wife said “I need a pedicure……and do you have a special one to remove bad calluses?” They did have a more expensive pedicure for badly calloused feet, so that’s what she requested. She then asked if I could keep her company, and they said yes. The plan was coming together.

They sat my wife down in a comfortable cushy chair in the most hidden corner of the pedicure room, and I sat in the cushy chair next to her. They then put her feet in a huge bowl of warm water, and let them soak for a few minutes. Then, a very pretty Asian woman, maybe in her mid 20’s, came out and said hello to my wife. The woman sat down at my wife’s feet. She took my wife’s left foot out of the water, and began to take off her old nail polish. She did the same with the other foot. Then came some nail filing and shaping. Then they had my wife soak her feet for another few minutes….I guess they saw how bad the calluses were.

Then came the moment. The pretty nail therapist, sitting in a chair facing my wife, took each of my wife’s feet out of the water and put each foot on each knee, so the soles of my wife’s feet were facing the therapist. The woman took about 10 seconds inspecting where the calluses were and what needed to be done. The therapist then reached down, and grabbed a metal file….almost looked like a cheese grater, with a plastic handle. She also grabbed a tube of lotion. She put some lotion on the file, and used the file to quickly smear it on the side of my wife’s left big toe. Then she quickly did the same to the ball of my wife’s foot right under the big toe, and on my wife’s heel. The therapist did the same on the other foot. As you may have guessed, this is where the calluses were.

So, here’s my wife, with globs of lotion on the bottoms of her feet. What happened next was something that up until that point, I only saw in my imagination. The therapist, who still had my wife’s feet on her lap, began to scrape the side of my wife’s left big toe. My wife’s foot jumped immediately, and she let out a giggle. The therapist asked if she was ok, and my wife replied “that really tickled”. The therapist answered “Yes, my pedicures tickle too sometimes.” Then, the therapist, without mercy, began to scrape, back and forth, my wife’s toe. My wife started to squirm in her seat and laugh as silently as she could, so she wouldn’t draw attention.

Now, I know from experience that the bottoms of my wife’s feet are way more ticklish that her toes. This therapist, after scraping the big toe for about 10 seconds, went straight to the ball of my wife’s foot….with no break in between. My wife’s face went into shock…….she started laughing hysterically as quietly as she could. Her leg was jumping around like crazy, so the therapist was holding my wife’s foot so she couldn’t get away. The therapist scraped the ball of my wife’s left foot for about 30 seconds without stopping, and it clearly tickled my wife like crazy. She had not stopped laughing, and her face showed that she was in agony. Her eyes were tearing. Absolutely amazing. This therapist ran the file all over the ball of my wife’s foot. She kept looking up at my wife and smiling…..as if she was enjoying torturing her.

I tried to ask my wife how it felt. My wife turned to me to try to respond, but immediately looked back at the woman and started laughing again……..I mean, she could not even respond because she was laughing so much. This woman did not give my wife a break. After the ball of the foot, she went right to the heel. Again, my wife’s face looked shocked, and the laughter began again. Scrape, scrape, scrape, back and forth went that file, and my wife was clearly being tickle tortured. This was better than I ever imagined. Then the therapist would jump around……back to the ball of the foot, then the toe, then the heel, and she would not stop scraping, and still holding my wife’s foot in place so she couldn’t pull it away. Finally, after about 3 total minutes of this, the therapist stopped. My wife was panting, out of breath, and still smiling, with tears in her eyes.

The therapist slowly put my wife’s left foot back into the water…..the right foot still on the therapist’s knee. As this happened, my wife looked at me……and she looked very, very worried. She knew what was coming. And again, from experience, I know that my wife’s right foot is more ticklish than the left.

This time, the therapist grabbed her right foot and went right for the ball of the foot……scrape….scrape…..scrape. My wife grabbed the arms of the chair, her head jerked back, and she let out a laughter I have never heard before…..like a desperate, “help me”, laughter. She was laughing so hard, trying to pull her foot away, but the therapist would not let her foot go. She scraped the bottom of my wife’s foot, now quickly changing from the ball to the toe, to the heel. Now my wife looked like she was really being tortured….the tickling was continuous and would not stop. My wife was laughing, and laughing, and laughing, body squirming, leg shaking. This therapist, still looking up at my wife every now and then with an evil grin, tickled her right foot without mercy with that file. My wife could not speak she was laughing so hard, and her face showed that she really was in agony. This is what a real tickle torture must have been like. This went on for 3 minutes straight.

Then, all of a sudden, it stopped. The therapist slowly placed her right foot back into the water. My wife was out of breath, tears in her eyes, slouched down in her chair. I was so turned on, I had to adjust my pants a bit if you know what I mean. But I was sad that it was over……or was it. The therapist put away the file, and immediately reached down into the water and started to rub the bottom my wife’s left foot to get the excess lotion off in the water. My wife jumped, and the laughter began again. This went on for just 10 seconds or so, and then the therapist switched to the right foot. My wife laughed. The woman took both my wife’s feet out of the water, and began to dry them off. That even tickled my wife a bit. Finally, the torture was over, and the nail painting started.

Without a doubt, this was the hottest thing I have ever experienced. I witnessed a very pretty woman literally tickle torture my wife’s feet for what seemed to be an eternity. My wife said that was definitely the worst tickling she has ever received in a pedicure….by far. One of my biggest fantasies was fulfilled. I will only have this experience in my memories, but I will never forget it. Oh, and by the way, this absolutely, 100% happened. No kidding. Absolutely amazing.

See ya.

Soooooo, have you ever tied your wife and tickled her feet? (I haven't looked at all of your posts)

One of my favorites of all time (pardon me, I have to adjust as well). Since you used the "weird" word, would it be too weird to ask for a small physical description of your wife?

Amazing Stuff

My wife is 5'6'', about 150lb. She is very pretty.....brown hair with blond highlights. She has an amazing smile and genuine laugh.....her eyes kind if squint when she laughs. Size C chest......She has some hips, but when she dresses up, she looks nice and curvy....not fat. She has an awesome set of legs, and most importantly, she has a size 7 1/2 foot. The balls of her feet are wide, but she has a smaller heal, so her arch is amazing. Bottom line.....she definitely does not have 'guy' feet. Her feet are very curvy. Also, a pedicurist once told her that she has very 'straight' toes. She could probably be a foot model.........seriously.

The crazy thing is, when we first met, and I tried to tickle her feet, I got absolutely no reaction. I almost broke up with her over that, but I realized she was too good to let go. Her feet have gotten more and more ticklish over time. She says that when she used to get pedicures 10 years ago or so, they only tickled a tiny bit......and she could control it. Now....well, just read the story above. She was constantly laughing and jerking her foot when it was scraped with the file.

I really wish she let me bring in a camera to video tape that....she said it would make her feel uncomfortable.....and possibly look a little wierd. Problem is, as time goes on, I will forget more and more of the details and visuals of that experience.....which is natural. Also, when I was watching her get tickle tortured, it's not like I could stare at it like I wanted. I had to play it cool since we were in public.

If we do this again, we will get a hotel room at a spa, order an in-room pedicure, and have the camera hidden and already taping.

See ya.

Where are you and the wife from? I would tickle her feet for you while you videotaped....LOL I am sure many from in here would.

My wife is 5'6'', about 150lb. She is very pretty.....brown hair with blond highlights. She has an amazing smile and genuine laugh.....her eyes kind if squint when she laughs. Size C chest......She has some hips, but when she dresses up, she looks nice and curvy....not fat. She has an awesome set of legs, and most importantly, she has a size 7 1/2 foot. The balls of her feet are wide, but she has a smaller heal, so her arch is amazing. Bottom line.....she definitely does not have 'guy' feet. Her feet are very curvy. Also, a pedicurist once told her that she has very 'straight' toes. She could probably be a foot model.........seriously.

The crazy thing is, when we first met, and I tried to tickle her feet, I got absolutely no reaction. I almost broke up with her over that, but I realized she was too good to let go. Her feet have gotten more and more ticklish over time. She says that when she used to get pedicures 10 years ago or so, they only tickled a tiny bit......and she could control it. Now....well, just read the story above. She was constantly laughing and jerking her foot when it was scraped with the file.

I really wish she let me bring in a camera to video tape that....she said it would make her feel uncomfortable.....and possibly look a little wierd. Problem is, as time goes on, I will forget more and more of the details and visuals of that experience.....which is natural. Also, when I was watching her get tickle tortured, it's not like I could stare at it like I wanted. I had to play it cool since we were in public.

If we do this again, we will get a hotel room at a spa, order an in-room pedicure, and have the camera hidden and already taping.

See ya.

She sounds awesome, bro. Good stuff. Maybe you could get her to let you post a pic of those lovely feet.

Come on now, you have to post pictures of her feet. Don't leave us hangin like that.

Please take some pictures of her lovely size 7.5 feet and post them for us. :excited:

Great story, thanks for sharing it with us.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back