• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

America's next top kinkster Episode 1: Ticklers vs Ticklees. [M/M full series below]

AjEdged

[Series includes more kinks than just tickling but I figured I would share it all in full]

The Kink Factory has been a large gathering place for kinky men for over a decade. Men from all over have come to visit and enjoy the many attractions. From magic potions that can shrink or grow your body parts, futuristic bondage tech, and many rare toys that can enhance peoples erotic play, It has been a hot spot for gay or bi men to have their fetish dreams play out. Today however, 8 men from all over the United States have traveled to take part in a brand new fetish driven competition. A reality competition in the same vein of Survivor or Big Brother. One by one men will get eliminated as they compete for a grand prize. Most of the men each have their own personal kinks and set of skills they plan to use to help further themselves in the game.

Charlie, The owner of the factory & host of the show stepped out to greet the 8 competitors with camera men surrounding all of them.

"Hello Men! I’m very excited to have you all here. Today you will all begin an adventure to win $500,00! The runner up will receive $50,000. "

The 8 men cheered and clapped.

“Let me explain the rules. Everyday will be a brand new competition related to a specific fetish. The person who wins the competition will be the “Master” of the house. The master of the house will get to select 2 men to throw into a “Fetish battle”. The loser of the battle will not only be eliminated from the competition BUT they will also receive a cruel kinky punishment. Trust me, You don’t want to lose!”

Among the competitors:

Tyrell, 25 years old from Brooklyn NY. He is a student studying hypnotherapy. He has also attended some hypnosis based demos and classes at the Kink Factory hosted by Charlie & co-owner Mr.Grey himself. Ambitious and kind.

Hayden, 30 years old from Miami FL. Beach bum. Goofy and fun. Not a kink that he will not explore which makes him confident he can win.

Tai, 50 years old from Seattle WA. Rope Master. Well known in the BDSM community. He is just as wise as he looks.

Nate, 21 years old from Cleveland OH. Twink. Young and innocent. Still learning about himself and exploring his kinky side.

Victor, 23 years old from Washington DC. Preppy & Rich. At a young age has always had the money and connections to get what he wants. Has been to the factory before and has a grudge from his last experience…

Ryan, 35 year old from New Jersey. Bodybuilder. Cocky, Competitive, And Dominant.Findom master.

Harry, 25 years old from Los Angeles CA. Kind & Booksmart hipster by day. Pup/slave by night.

Cowboy, 28 years old for Dallas Texas. Goes by his nickname. Country boy. Describes himself as mostly straight but is open to pushing it a bit. Big time tickler.

“You guys can all go inside, find a bed, and get to know each other. This afternoon we will have our first competition. The battle for America’s Next Top Kinkster starts NOW!” Charlie said.

All of the guys rushed past Charlie and entered the factory.

Tyrell found a room with 3 beds and put his bag on one. Nate and Tai came and took the other beds.

Harry walked in. He was one of the best looking guys Tyrell had ever seen. His fiery ginger hair, green eyes, and stylish outfit made him really stand out.

“Turns out their are only 6 beds total between the 2 rooms available. The other room is already taken. Anyone care to share a bed?” Harry asked.

Tyrell didn’t hesitate to offer his bed to share. “Of course man, Would be my pleasure” He said with a wink.

“So what do you do for a living?” Harry asked.

“I’m a hypnotherapist. on the DL also get into erotic hypnosis…still working on that skill though. I think this competition could be a chance to put my hard work over the years to test.” Tyrell answered

“Nice! I have always been super interested in that! Think maybe you can show me a little of what you can do sometime while we’re here?” Harry asked.

“Would be a pleasure man” Tyrell replied.

“And what about you?” Harry asked the older gentleman sitting quietly in his side of the room.

“I am an old friend of Mr.Grey, The man who used to own and run this factory. I have my reasons for returning….I have a history at this factory.” Tai answered.

“And you man?” Harry asked Nate.

“Oh, I had a job helping at my family’s restaurant. Unfortunately, my Mom became very ill and we had trouble keeping the business afloat and it shut down. I’m hoping on top of having some fun that I can bring home some money and help them.” Nate replied.

“Probably just have to lie about where you won the money on the right?” Tyrell joked, they all shared a laugh.

In the other room Victor, Ryan, and Cowboy had taken the 3 beds. Hayden was left standing clueless as to what he should do.

“So…Is it possible for me to share with one of you? haha…” He asked.

“I would just make a spot on the floor. 1 person is getting eliminated today anyways so I wouldn’t stress about a bed now.” Victor sneered.

“Well okay then aha…” Hayden said as he left his bag on the ground and exited the room.

Victor pulled Cowboy and Ryan in towards him.

“So I am thinking of 3 and 1 other guy for an alliance. We are most definitely 3 of the most athletic and strong looking guys here. We can pick off the weaklings.” “Tyrell looks to be pretty athletic, I think he could be a good pick.” Ryan said.

“Okay cool, We’ll approach him about the plan later.” Victor said.

All of the men exchanged fistbumps.

Hayden went to the indoor bar and began drinking a ton of beer. The other guys were only lightly drinking and were shocked at how much he was.

Victor and Ryan approached Trevor and Harry who were sitting at the bar flirting.

“Hey you don’t ,mind if we borrow him for a sec do you bud?” Ryan asked Harry.

“Oh no not a problem at all, I’ll give you guys a minute” Harry said as he walked away from them.

Victor shook Tyrell’s hand and introduced himself.

“Hey man, So what we were thinking is that we want to have all of the top athletic, smart, and just all around the best guys in the house team up. We can get out all of these weaklings and then just duke things out ourselves. What do you say man? I see you’re roomed with most of them, You could be like our spy! haha” Victor said.

Tyrell thought, Of course I’m not going to say no and excititly agreed to the plan.

“Great! We’re gonna fucking dominate these low lifes!” Victor said giving both of the men fist bumps.

An alert came over the speakers: “ATTENTION MEN. PLEASE MEET IN THE PLAYROOM”

All of the men met in the main room of the factory where most of the bondage & play took place. A very large open space with tons of machines and toys. Charlie greeted the men.

"Hope you guys are making yourselves feel at home. Welcome to your first challenge. The theme for the first competition is TICKLING! 4 of you are going to be the tickler role and 4 of you are going to be the ticklee role.

The tickler will get to restrain the ticklee in whatever fashion of their choosing.

The Ticklee’s will have a mouthful of dyed water (It will be easier to see). The goal for them is to make sure no water spills out of their mouth the duration of their tickling.

The clock will start the moment the tickling starts and end the moment the ticklee loses any of the water being held in their mouth.

If a ticklee lasts up to 10 minutes then time stops their and they have automatic safety from being picked to go into a ‘Fetish Battle’.

If a tickler breaks a ticklee in under 1 minute then they also will be safe from being picked in a ‘fetish battle’.

The best Tickler and Ticklee will face off for the role of “Master” of this round.

The Master will then nominate 2 people to face off in the fetish battle and one will be eliminated from the competition and face punishment. Everyone understand? Are you guys ready?!?"

The men all cheered and agreed. Especially Cowboy, This was his specialty. He is really hoping he is a tickler and not a ticklee.

Charlie passed out some folded papers. 4 inside were written TICKLER and 4 were written TICKLEE.

“Open your envelopes now men” Charlie instructed.

4 TICKLERS are: Cowboy, Tyrell, Tai, & Harry 4 TICKLEES are: Nate, Hayden, Ryan, & Victor.

Round 1: Cowboy vs Nate

Cowboy didn’t want Nate to be tied at all which the group found strange. He just wanted him to only be in shorts. The two stood face to face and the bell rang indicating the time had started.

“Run boy” Cowboy said with a cocky sinister smile.

A confused Nate started running away from Cowboy. Cowboy pulled out a lasso and began waving it in the air.

Cowboy launched the lasso in Nates direction and it was the perfect hit. The rope went around both of Nates arms. Cowboy gave a powerful yank and Nate was jerked backwards and slammed to the ground. Cowboy ran up, quickly rolled him on his stomach and sat on his back. He bent Nates legs towards him and very quickly fastened the perfect hogtie. All of this had occured in just 30 seconds. He began to scrape his fingernails down the soles of Nates soft feet. Nate began bucking around.

“Yee haw! Haha! Hell yeah!” Cowboy bragged as he bounced up and down riding a struggling Nate.

Nate could only last so long between the weight of cowboy and the sensitivity of his soles before the colorful blue liquid shot out of his mouth and he began scream laughing for mercy.

“Alright, Off Cowboy” Charlie said, stopping the time. “Wow…55 seconds. Cowboy, you won automatic safety for this round. And not only that, You’re still in the running for Master of the house as well.”

The men clapped for Cowboy who tipped his hat. A humiliated and sad Nate lay with his face in a pool of liquid.

Round 2: Tyrell vs Hayden

Tyrell had Hayden start sitting in a chair with his wrists and legs tied to the arms and legs of the chair.. He stands behind him and the bell sounds off indicating the time starts now.

Tyrell leaned down and whispered in Haydens ear.

“I want you to completely relax… Focus on just my voice and only my voice. When I snap my fingers your skin will feel so sensitive that even just a poke will send you into a fit of hysterics. You will be 10x more ticklish than you already are.”

Tyrell snapped his fingers and Haydens face. Hayden and everyone else looked very confused at what just happened, Except for Charlie who knew exactly what was going on. He smiled, very impressed at what he was seeing.

Tyrell leaned back over and dug his fingers into Haydens ribs. Hayden started ripping at his restraints and jerking around violently. Hayden sounded like he was desperately trying to speak or warn about something but with the liquid in his mouth and the ticklish distraction it went unnoticed until… a wet spot began to grow around his private area. A stunned Tyrell stopped the tickling and Hayden spit the blue liquid out of his mouth.

“Get me out! Get me out! I gotta go!”

Tyrell let him out and Hayden ran to the bathroom to finish his business and change…

“Well…I guess someone had a bit too much to drink before this,” Charlie joked.

“Your time was 1:15 Tyrell”.

Tyrell wanted to break him but he didn;t want to humiliate him like that. He felt bad for finding it funny.

Round 3: Tai vs Ryan

Tai had Ryan tied in a basic spread eagle on a slab. One interesting thing he did was tie a thin rope loop around both big toes and then brought the other ends of both loops towards Ryans crotch and tied them both around Ryans balls. Any sudden movements from Ryan’s feet would painfully pull at his ballsack. The time started and Tai kneeled right down at Ryans large size 14 smelly soles.

He spent all of his time on the feet. Ryan had to focus and concentrate 10 times harder on trying to be still and ignoring the sensations or else he would feel both tickling and pain, Which of course made it harder.

Ryan kept laughing with his mouth pinched closed. Tai had introduced feathers and was working with light feathering for a while before he switched very suddenly too intense hard tickling with his fingers. It worked and caught Ryan off guard once he switched back to the fingers. Ryan’s soles jerked away from Tai’s fingers. Ryan spit out the blue liquid and let out a yelp of pain after his balls got a good hard jerk.

“Time was 2:10,” Charlie said.

“Yeah nice attempt old man!” Ryan agrily snarled. Not very happy about his sore balls.

Round 4: Harry vs Victor

Harry had Victor bound spread eagle similar to Ryan. The only difference is no ballplay and Victor is wearing shorts.

The time started. Harry hopped up on Victor and began tickling in the pits and sides. He got some reaction and struggle but ultimately Victor stood his ground. Harry moved to the feet. Again, just light muffled laughter from Victor. Harry was not used to being the “dom” role and had never explored tickling. He didn’t know if he was just sucky at it or Victor just simply wasn’t ticklish.

Time ran out. Victor was victorious.

"Victor, Because time ran out you have won safety for the entire round. As you top ticklee, you will also be facing Cowboy for “Master of the house”. Charlie said.

“I would actually like to forfeit the final round to my friend Cowboy here. I already have safety from the elimination battle so I know I have nothing to worry about.” Victor said proudly, giving Cowboy a congratulatory high five and hug.

“Way to out yourselves as a duo geniuses” Harry said under his breath.

“Alright, Congrats Cowboy! You’re this rounds MASTER OF THE HOUSE!” Charlie yelled.

“You must now select 2 players you will be nominating for the Fetish Battle.”

“I’m going to go with Hayden & Nate” Cowboy said. “I think you two boys need to prove yourselves after that performance”.

Nate and Hayden both bowed their heads in shame.

Back at the house Victor, Cowboy, & Ryan celebrated in the bar with drinks. They dragged in Tyrell to join them (who would have preferred not to have rubbed it in the losers faces, But he didn’t want to make enemies this early). Hayden watched them and sulked in the corner.

“What did you whisper in Haydens ear during the competition? That was really weird man” Victor asked.

“Oh I was just playfully trash talking haha…” Trevor said. He didn’t want to give up all of his secrets just yet.

“Haha nice. Really rub it in bro” Ryan said.

“So interesting, I actually came to this factory a while ago when it first re-opened. Best believe i’m not a fan of that dorky host or any of the scumbags that work here. I’m shocked he actually cast me for his show. Best believe after I dominate and win the money he is going down. This factory will be my castle.” Victor said smugly, Raising his glass to toast with Ryan.

Tyrell excused himself to go find Harry. He walked into their room and oly saw Tai alone in there sleeping. He saw a note on his and Harry’s bed.

“Come to the fetish bar,” it read.

The fetish bar was an area in the factory where they made different types of drinks and treats that could enhance your fetish play. Beverages that make you more horny. Edibles that can grow or shrink you. Tons of pure magic there.

Tyrell snuck inside and was immediately embraced by Harry who snuck him a kiss on the cheek.

“So,you said you would show me a bit more about your hypnosis?” He said with a smile. “I wanted to spend more time with you away from the cameras and other contestants.”

“Of course man. Why don’t you sit down over there” Tyrell said.

Harry sat and Tyrell handed him a milky potion that was labeled “30 days”

“It is a chastity potion. You drink this and it will alter your body to match having gone 30 days without cumming.” Tyrell smiled.

Harry drank it and stripped down.

Tyrell told Harry to relax and focus just on him. He touched Harry’s forehead and Harry felt strong tingles run down his body.

“Now…SLEEP!” Tyrell yelled as he snapped and lowered Harry’s head into his shoulder.

“When you wake up, you will feel on the brink of cumming anytime I touch you but you can’t ever cum without my command. You will not touch your own dick and can’t get yourself off. No matter how much stimulation you face and how close you get, you can only cum on my command.”

Tyrell snapped his fingers and woke him up. He began to edge his cock up.

“Feel good?” Tyrell said with a sly smile, Watching Harry squirm around on his stool.

Suddenly a noise in the room made them both jump. It came from behind the bar. Harry got dressed and they both walked around to look. It was Nate. He was sitting with his head in his hands and appeared to be crying.

“I’m sorry guys…This is super awkward. I didn’t know you guys were gonna start doing….that….So I was trying to think of a way to leave without being awkward.” Nate said between sniffling and tears.

The other two guys laughed which made Nate laugh as well killing the awkwardness a little.

“It’s all good man, What’s wrong?” Tyrell asked.

“Well…I think it’s obvious. It sucks that I am potentially leaving first. The challenge will be tickling related and I’m just way too sensitive to touch. I stand no chance…It sucks.” Nate said.

“Hmmm I think I have an idea, But you owe me.” Tyrell said.

He leaned down and did an induction similar to the one he did to Harry just a little earlier.

“Nate, When I snap my fingers and wake you up, you’re going to realise you have no reaction to touch. You can’t FEEL any sensations. Like your skin is just simply numb all over. You would not even feel a prick from a needle until I revert you back to normal”.

Tyrell snapped and brought Nate out of the trance. He lunged his hands at Nates sides and began to tickle aggressively but Nate had no reaction at all. He just looked at him weird.

“Perfect.” Tyrell said with a smile.

Hayden and Nate arrived in the main bondage floor of the factory for their challenge.

They both stood on opposite sides of the room and were instructed to stand with their arms straight out, palms facing up.

Charlie and Mr.Grey, the factory’s famous previous owner, were both there.

Mr.Grey filled 4 plastic cups about half way each with water. The 4 cups were balanced on both Nate and Hayden’s hands.

“The goal of this challenge is to keep your cups from falling and spilling. Once both of your cups have spilled…You’re eliminated.” Mr.Grey said. “The loser will receive a fitting ticklish themed punishment for the duration of the competition but believe me, It will be no laughing matter.” he said with a sinister smirk. “We’ve invited some regular party guests to help.”

In through the door came about 8 men all rubbing their hands together looking at both men like they were a delicious meal.

“These will be your ticklers.Good luck men. The Fetish Battle starts now!” Charlie said.

4 men jogged over to Nate while the other 4 ran over to Hayden.

The men were digging in Nates pits and ribs. They all shared how strange it was that he was stone faced and not reacting at all. They just kept digging harder and harder.

Hayden on the other hand was not having as much luck.

One man dug in his pits and Hayden began to crack up. His one arm began shaking badly, some water spilling out. Once his pit was hit from the other side though he tried jerking away and one cup toppled over. One more cup down and he was out for good.

The men continued on the pits where they knew it was very bad.

“Ahahahaha please guys stop please! hahaha I want this so bad!” Hayden pleaded.

The men all laughed and went harder.

One of the 4 men lifted Haydens shirt while Hayden was trying hard not to lose his cup with the armpit assault he was facing.

The man went for the kill shot. He drilled his index finger hard and deep into Haydens innie belly button.

Hayden yelped and jumped back, his last cup flew to the ground.

The men who defeated Hayden all jumped up and laughed and cheered.

The ones picking on Nate backed off, looking back at him as they walked away confused.

“Congrats Nate, You can go back and join your fellow contestants. Hayden, I’m sorry to say, You have been eliminated from the competition. And now, It is punishment time.”

The group of men grabbed Hayden and walked him over to one of 6 platforms for him to stand. He stripped completely nude. These platforms must be for the 6 losers of the competition. Meanwhile the final 2 will win cash prizes.

Mr.Grey approached with a bucket, brush’s and some other supplies.

“These are from my fetish bar.” He said.

He poured some silver paint into the bucket followed by a bottle labeled “Tickling powder”.

He mixed the two together and then gave the paint bucket and the brushes to the ticklers who had caused Hayden to lose. The men began painting the silver mixture all over Hayden until he was completely covered. Not a single spot on him was not coated in the silver paint. It didn’t take long before the paint began to harden into a completely solid structure. Hayden had been turned into a literal statue. Unfortunately for him though, He was still very well alert and could feel the intense ticklish sensations all over him. The sensations would hit in different spots and at different intensities so he could never get used to it.

“As agreed in the contract, You will remain in this state until sometime soon after this competition wraps.” Mr,Grey said “Soon, 5 others will also join you on these remaining platforms with their own customized punishment fitting the fetish of the day.”

Charlie looked into the camera to cut a promo.

"And there you have it. 1 down! 6 to go until we crown our winner.

What fetish will the guys face next?

Who will be the next to go?

What will the next punishment be?

Who do you think will prevail?

Find out next time on AMERICA’S NEXT TOP KINKSTER!"

AMERICA'S NEXT TOP KINKSTER - Episode 2: No Pain, No Gain

Following his victory, Nate took a moment to collect himself before going back to join the other guys in the house. He felt bad for his opponent Hayden, Who he viewed in his statue form. He couldn’t imagine dealing with the non-stop tickling sensations Hayden was feeling in his state. Nate told himself he was not gonna end up as a statue on one of the platforms. He knew he was viewed as the weakest link but he is hoping that this win will change the other men’s opinion of him as a legit competitor.

He walked back to a quiet house. Victor, Ryan, and Cowboy were all asleep in their room. In his room Tai wook up as he walked in.

“Congrats,” Tai smiled.

Tyrell and Harry were fooling around under the covers. Harry was moaning and whispering asking to cum while Tyrell fondled him. The two tried to keep their giggles quiet as Tyrell denied permission to shoot. Tyrell knew how badly Harry wanted to cum since he drank the chastity potion. It was such a turn on to see Harry struggle with Tyrell with a 30 day load built up in him in less than a day.

In the morning the guys began getting ready for their next day of competition. Tai and Nate were alone in their room while the rest of the guys went for breakfast in the kitchen.

“I’m very impressed by you. Seeing how ticklish you were at the challenge, How did you manage to stay composed during the Fetish Battle?” Tai asked.

“Well….I’ll admit it wasn’t actually all skill. Keep this between me and you. Tyrell practices Hypnosis. He made a trigger for me to not feel any sensations. The funny thing is, I think he was so distracted with Harry and the competition that he forgot to remove the trigger…I still can’t feel. I think I might keep it if he doesn’t notice…Never know if it might come in handy for the challenge, ya know?”

“Interesting. It is just as much a strategy show as it is about competition. Do whatever you have to do to win. I think we should work together. You have the team of 3 as a tight unit in the other room. You also have the two lovers Tyrell and Harry in our room as a solid duo. It would be smart to have someone in your corner and we could work to keep the 2 groups focused at each other.” Tai proposed.

“I’m game! Lets do it.” Nate replied.

After breakfast Ryan, Victor, and Cowboy gathered around the solidified Hayden in the main room.

“Look at my work gentlemen, I worked very hard on this sculpture.” Cowboy said, waving his arm proudly in Haydens direction.

The men all laughed.

“You think he can hear us?” Victor asked.

“I believe so” Ryan Said, “I have a funny idea”.

Ryan peeled his socks off and draped them over the top of Haydn’s head so they dangled in Haydens face.

The men all snickered with each other.

“I fucking hate feet and bad smells. I would be losing my shit if I were him….You know…If I could move that is” Victor bragged.

“This is the price you pay for not working hard enough my man” Ryan taunted. “Some men pay me good money for this. You should feel honored.” Tyrell who was enjoying breakfast with Harry was waved over by the group of guys. He left Harry to go see what they wanted. As he approached he felt uncomfortable about how cruel the guys were being.

“So seems the four of us are a group, I was thinking we would settle on our next target for this round.” Victor said, “You have a good hold on Harry from what I see so I was thinking he could be our last target. You could persuade him to do what we wanted if he wins Master of the house.”

“How about Nate again? The young man lucked out this time. He is probably already pretty exhausted from the last round. Good reason to just hit him again.” Cowboy said.

“Sounds good to me, Nate and Tai are who we will pick if we win Master of the house” Ryan said.

All men agreed. Tyrell lowkey did not want to do this, nor really work with this group. The conversation also reminded him he forgot to remove the trigger from Nate.

Once Tyrell was left alone with the statue Hayden the empathetic side of him decided he wanted to help him. While he enjoys using his hypno to tease and have fun with guys, He is first and foremost a hypnotherapist and enjoys providing comfort to guys and using his hypno for help. Even though they all agreed to the potential punishments, Tyrell decided he would cut Hayden a break.

Tyrell raised his fingers to Haydens ear.

“When I snap my fingers, all of the tickling sensations you feel on your body will be replaced with a sensation of tingles. You will feel very comfortable and good.”

Tyrell snapped his fingers before walking away.

Tyrell found Nate in the house. He intended to remove the numbing trigger.

“I actually wanted you to leave it for one more round. I was thinking it could come in handy. Obviously if I win Master of the house I will keep you and Harry safe.” Nate stated.

“Hmm, Ok sounds like a deal to me!” Tyrell said.

A voice came over a loudspeaker in the house.

“ATTENTION COMPETITORS. PLEASE REPORT TO THE MAIN FLOOR FOR THE NEXT COMPETITION”

All men lined up in the main hall. They noticed 7 sets of cuffs dangling from the ceiling.

“Welcome gentlemen, You guys have successfully tackled tickling. Today’s challenge theme is CBT. Cock and Ball torture! We are going to be testing your pain thresholds.” Charlie said.

All of the men had their arms raised and cuffed above their heads. Their legs all had a stiff spread bar attached to both ankles with cuffs to keep the legs from closing.

“Here are the rules for today’s challenge. One at a time you are each going to pick your target and the method of torment you would like to inflict on them. It can be: Ball slapping, Ball squeezing, Ball flicking, Adding a few clothespins, Removing clothespins, dripped candle wax, or any other method you request. We also have any potions or toys you would like to request used.The torment will be inflicted on the target of your choosing when it is your turn. You can only make 1 “move” per turn. This is an endurance challenge so when you can’t take anymore, just yell Red. This will eliminate you. The last man standing will be our winner. Now I also have a helper who specialises in CBT torment. Meet Master Rick.”

A middle aged bearded man walked into the room. He had a rough biker kinda look to him. He wore leather chaps and a leather jacket. Very mean looking. He came in with a sadistic smile on his face rubbing his large hands together.

“Alright, The order will go: Nate, Harry, Tyrell, Victor, Ryan, Cowboy, & Tai. Nate, You’re up first. Who is your target and what method of torment?”

“My target is Cowboy and I choose 1 ball squeeze” Nate Answered.

Master Rick walked over to Cowboy, Cupped his balls, And gave them a firm squeeze.

“Yeeeoooow!” Cowboy shrieked. He didn’t call red though.

“My target is Ryan and I choose candle wax.” Harry said.

Master Rick walked over towards Ryan. With one hand he pulled his Dick out facing towards him and then gently poured a stream of candle wax down the whole shaft. Ryan winced but he was a large and tough guy and kept it together.

Tyrell felt he was in a tough spot. He didn’t want to pick Harry and he also didn’t want to go after Cowboy, Victor, and Ryan. This would show he is not truly loyal to them.

“My target is Nate and I choose a ball flick” Tyrell said. He picked Nate because they both knew he was under the numbing trigger. Nate would understand that it would hide any type of deal between them.

Master Rick approached Nate. He leaned down and gave one ball each a hard flick. Nate didn’t react at all which put a perplexed look on a handful of the unaware guys faces.

“My target is Tai and I choose ball slap.” Victor said.

Master Rick approached Tai. Rick pulled his own arm back and then released it right into Tai’s balls.

“Ahhh oooo” Tai cried. He was a smaller, older man. Didn’t have a high pain threshold. He was more on the dom side of things as well so this just wasn’t his thing. “My target is Tai and I choose a ball slap” Ryan said.

Master Rick once again approached Tai and gave another slap to his balls.

“Ahhhh Red Red, Sorry I can’t handle much of that” Tai said.

Tai was let out of his cuffs and sat to relax and watch the remaining 6 guys.

“My target is Nate, I want a ball crusher applied to Nate” Cowboy said.

Because you can only make 1 move the crushed will be applied but it can only be tightened as a separate move. Master Rick applied the ball crushed to Nate’s genitals.

“My target is Ryan and I choose candle wax right to the cockhead specifically” Nate said.

Master Rick approached Ryan. Held his cock so it was pointing up and poured a long slow stream of hot candle wax to Ryans cockhead.

Ryan held back making too much noise but definitely winced.

“My target is Ryan and I choose the elector wand right on Ryans cockhead” Harry said.

Master Rick approached Ryan with the wand and gave the very tip of his cockhead a good zap. It was already very raw and sensitive from the hot wax. This pushed Ryan to yell out Red. Ryan joined Tai to Sit.

Tyrell chose to flick Nate’s cockhead. Victor chose to tighten Nate’s ball clamp a notch. Cowboy chose to have Harry drink a sensitivity potion. This would make Harry more sensitive to touch, pain specifically.

Nate made Victor take a sensitivity potion. Tyrell once again did a flick of the cockhead with Nate. Victor did a ball slap at Harry. Harry was more sensitive now due to the last potion that this broke him. He called out red and joined Tai and Ryan.

Annoyed at how defiant Nate seemed, Cowboy requested Nate drink a sensitivity potion. Nate chose candle wax for Victor (Who like Harry, Was also more sensitive from his potion).

Master Rick approached Victor and poured a long stream of hot wax down his shaft.

“Owww fuck! Stop stop RED!” Victor yelled. “Dammit!” He yelled as he was let down to join Tai, Ryan, and Harry.

Trevor did a tightening of Nates ball squeezer. Cowboy followed up on that with tightening further.

Nate had Master Rick apply a rope tied around Cowboys balls and had that rope tied to a small weight to dangle down from his balls. Even when it was not his turn to face torment, he would be feeling pain no matter what.

Tyrell just stuck to his plan of picking Nate. He and Cowboy both went after Nate.

Nate Had Master Rick apply another weight to Cowboy.

Tyrell was getting ready to state his next choicebut before he could even finish speaking Cowboy yelled out red. The weights became too much to handle for him.

Tyrell did not need to win this. He could throw it to Nate. They had a deal with each other.

“I choose a ball slap,” Nate said.

Master Rick approached Tyrell and gave his balls a good slap. Tyrell knew he could probably take more but played it off like it was too much for him.

“Ahhh RED! Sorry I don;t have a pain tolerance in the slightest” Tyrell stated as he was let down.

“Congrats Nate! You are the new Master of the house!” Charlie proclaimed.“Now Nate, As Master of the house, You must nominate two men for a fetish battle. Who are you selecting?”

“I am going to nominate Cowboy and Ryan. Cowboy, You chose me last round so I think this is only fair. Ryan, You’re probably the strongest guy here. It is nothing personal and I wish you guys both luck” Nate said.

Back at the house, the bitter trio of Cowboy, Victor, and Ryan gathered in their room.

“Fucking bullshit. There’s no way the tiny weak nerd was able to take all of those hits. No way. This shit has to be scripted or fake. I refuse to accept that.” Ryan ranted.

“Did you guys notice Tyrell caving after one round? Like he basically threw it…” Cowboy said.

“I was thinking about yesterday’s challenge. He did something with Hayden that caused some intense reaction when he whispered in his ear…Do you think he did the same with Nate?” Victor asked.

“I bet he did. The two of them definitely had a deal this round. If I stay, Tyrell is gonna regret helping Nate. I’ll tell you that.” Cowboy stated.

“Damn right bro. I’m gonna take him out.” Ryan said. Angrily pacing in the room.

In the main hall, Tyrell and Nate were alone. Tyrell removed Nate’s trigger.

“Congrats. Glad we could work together this round man.” Tyrell said.

“Yeah no problem. Thanks for the help”. Nate said.

The two were interrupted by Ryan, Cowboy, and Victor who stormed into the room to confront Tyrell.

“We got you figured out bro! I promise whichever one of us survives the fetish battle, we are coming for you! You think you were being slick but we know you’re not with us.” Ryan yelled.

“It’s just a game man..” Tyrell stated.

“I don’t care. I don’t like being lied to. We’ll see how much you enjoy this game when you are on one of those platforms” Ryan said, Pointing to the 5 remaining platforms next to Hayden.

“Next round, One of those platforms are gonna be your home for the duration of this game and I hope the punishment is gonna suck.” Victor said.

The men left the room. Tyrell shook his head in disbelief.

“Talk about poor sports…” He joked.

Cowboy and Ryan arrived in the main hall/ bondage room for their Fetish Battle.

“Evening boys. You will both be facing each other in tonight’s Fetish Battle. Both of you will be confined to a vacbed. First though, I want you each to eat one of these.” Charlie said, Holding up 2 capsules. Likely some sort of kinky treat from the fetish bar.

Both men chewed and swallowed the capsule. Whatever it was had not taken effect yet.

Both men were then sealed very tightly into two vacbeds on opposite sides of the room. Only their Cock, Balls and Mouths were exposed. Everything else was tightly sucked down.

6 men walked into the room. It was the same men from the fetish battle in the first round who helped with the tickling. They seemed to be the designated punishment squad.

When the men were tightly sealed the capsules they had eaten took effect.

Both mens balls began to enlarge to unrealistic lengths. Eventually both mens balls were the size of 2 large watermelons.

“A noise measurer device is being placed next to each of your heads. The more noise that is made, the more it will cause the dial to move over to one end. If the dial ever crosses 50% you will be eliminated. All you have to do is be as quiet as possible to try to win. My boys here will spilt up and be working you both over with some good ole cbt. This Fetish Battle begins now!” Charlie said.

3 of the men went to Cowboy and the other 3 to Ryan.

The 3 who went to Cowboy all took turns walking and trampling over Cowboys balls. One of the guys even took a moment to bounce on them once as if he were on a trampoline.

Cowboy grunted and tried to struggle but he was sucked down into the vacbed. With every trample the dial next to him would move to 20 or 30 % as he grunted and moaned in pain.

The 3 men on Ryan all carefully decorated his cock and balls completely with clothespins. Their was not a single part of his privates that was visible due to the amount of clothespins on him. Ryan felt each and every pinch but the pain wasn’t so bad, He only lightly moaned occasionally making his dial go to 5 or 10 %. However….

After letting the pins sit for a while the men began to viciously pull them off very fast. They wasted no time pulling one or multiple at a time. Ryan yelped at one point and the dial went to 40%. Once all the pins were off, One of the guys gave his balls a squeeze. Ryan yelled once again. This time nearing 45%…He wasn;t sure how much longer he could hang. The men played with and rubbed all of the marks left over from the clothespins.

Then men working on Cowboy gave him a break from the trampling. They got an elector unit. They set it up on his cock and balls. The electro unit was connected to a handheld dial that could be cranked to produce more electric waves.

One of the men cranked the handle mercilessly as fast as he could non stop. Cowboy was clenching his teeth and trying so hard not to make noise.

One of the men working on Ryan grabbed some IcyHot gel. This was rubbed all over Ryans over large balls. Almost half the bottle was used. It began to get hotter and hotter. Ryans balls already felt raw and sore from the beatings and clothespins all day. He didn;t think he couldn;t handle much more of this. Just as Ryan was feeling an unbearable stinging and burning sensation he opened up his mouth to let out a yell that would surely cause him to lose. However…

Just a second before his yell a yell came from the vacbed on the other end of the room. Cowboy let out a painful shriek and his dial shot way past the 50%.

The man stopped cranking the dial. Both men were released from the vacbeds.

“Congrats Ryan. You get to see another day in this competition. Cowboy, Unfortunatelyfor you, You have been eliminated from the game and now must face punishment.” Charlie stated. “Ryan, you can join the others back in the house. Your balls should shrink back to normal in an hour.”

Cowboy was walked by the helpers over to the podium next to Hayden.

Mr.Grey, walked in with a bucket and brushes.

Before painting Cowboy they first put clothespins all over his enlarged balls. A weight was also tied to the balls and hung down close to the ground. Nipple clamps were applied to his nipples. Mr.Grey applied just the tiniest bit of Itching powder into the slit of Cowboys penis. He then had a helper rub IcyHot all over the cockhead and the shaft of his dick.

All of the helpers grabbed a brush and painted him completely from head to toe.

It did not take long for the paint to solidify trapping Cowboy in this state.

The men all stepped back to admire.

“A tickle statue and a Cbt pain statue.” Mr.Grey said.

“As agreed in the contract, You will remain in this state until sometime soon after this competition wraps.” Mr,Grey said “Soon, 4 others will also join you on these remaining platforms with their own customized punishment fitting the fetish of the day.”

Charlie looked into the camera to cut a promo.

"And there you have it. 2 down!

Who will be the next to go?

What will the next punishment be?

With the hour split in duos, who will be the next to go?

AMERICA'S NEXT TOP KINKSTER - Episode 3: Got Milk?

After his victory, Ryan walked back into the house with his chest puffed. He was angry and ready for confrontation.

“Why are you all hiding?! What are you scared of?!” He yelled, Obviously directed at Tyrell, Harry, Nate, and Tai.

Victor came and pulled him into their room to cool him down.

“Look man they got one of us but this is far from over, They are weak! Just chill out and let them have this one little victory.”

“Yeah bro you’re right. I’m hyped as fuck after that battle match. Who should be our next target?” Ryan asked.

“Definitely Tyrell. He is a traitor.” Victor said.

In the morning most of the guys got up and ready for the day. Tyrell and Harry stayed in bed. Tyrell edged him under the covers while they made out. Harry moaned and moaned, occasionally asking to cum and both men giggling when Tyrell denied him.

“When you shoot it is gonna be a geyser man” Tyrell said.

Harry was still under a hypnotic suggestion from Tyrell that he literally can’t orgasm without approval from Tyrell, It would be physically impossible until he gives the ok.

The two finally got up to get ready. Harry had left a giant pool of pre-cum on the bed when they got up. Tyrell went and joined Tai and Nate. Tai was giving Nates rope lessons. Teaching shibari and other different ways to tie.

Harry snuck into Victor and Ryan’s room.

“Ok listen. I know you guys probably aren’t happy to see me but I wanna explain. For me this is all about getting to the end for the money. I don’t actually have any real solid ties to Tyrell. In fact, Knowing his hypnotic skills I am worried he may be my biggest competition. It sucks but I think it is best he leaves sooner rather than later. If you guys make a deal to not target me, I will not target you and will try to convince Tyrell to go after Nate and Tai instead. Keep this between us, ok?” Harry asked.

“Wasn’t expecting that but of course, deal.” Victor replied.

“Tyrell and Tai are definitely the biggest threats here. Tai because his experience with hypnosis gives him an advantage and Tai because he has so much experience. I don’t want either of them near the end with me.” Harry said.

Harry had his eyes on the prize. If he had to flirt and fake a showmance with Tyrell, He had no issues doing that. If he had to form a deal with his enemies Victor and Ryan, He was going to do that as well. Nothing was off limits for him.

A voice came over the speakers:

“WILL THE SIX REMAINING COMPETITORS PLEASE REPORT TO THE MAIN HALL”

All 6 of the men entered the main hall to greet an awaiting Charlie.

“Hello gentlemen, The theme for today’s challenges is MILKING” Charlie said.

“Here is how the challenge will play out. You will be broken into pairs. One of you will be the Milker, The other will be the Milkee. Each team will be given a small shot glass. The Milker will edge the milkees cock and try to fill up the shot glass as much as they can WITHOUT letting the milkee orgasm. You can fill the glass with precum only. After an hour, The team the either fills the glass the highest up with pre or first to fill completely will be the winners of round one. The winning milkee and milker will then face off against each other in a battle for “Master of the house”. The rules for that round will be explained after the first round though. Does everyone understand?”

Everyone replied yes. Charlie continued.

"The teams were randomly selected and are as follows:

Tai (Milker) and Harry (Milkee)
Tyrell (Milker) and Nate (Milkee) - Ryan (Milker) and Victor (Milkee) - Now I want all 3 milkees to be spread out and on all fours. Milkers will be allowed to use any toys, potions, ect to help them."
All 3 milkees got on three separate mats on all fours, a shot glass right below their cock and balls.

“Alright milkers…You have an hour. Ready. Set. Go!”

Tai lubed up his finger and slowly swirled it around Harry’s prostate before inserting and massaging his asshole. He used his other hand to slowly stroke downward on Harry’s cock. This challenge was right up Tai’s alley. He is a longtime bondage master. He has been edging and milking men for decades. It didn’t take long for the glass to start filling up. Unknown to Tai, Tyrell had had Harry drink the 30 day chastity potion and had been edging him daily since. He had an insane amount of cum built up and no way to shoot it. He was at peak horniness. They were clearly in the lead and had a non-stop stream of precum oozing into the shot glass. Tyrell figured it was a good time to put his skills to use. He was going to put a trigger onto Nate.

“When I snap my fingers you will feel more sensitive to touch and turned on than you have ever felt in your whole life. All you will be able to focus on is the feeling of my hand on your cock. The rest of your surroundings are gone. The only thing that exists is the pleasure radiating from your dick.” Tyrell said with a snap.

He began some fast placed downward strokes on Nate’s cock. Nate moaned and slightly jumped at each touch. A steady amount of pre-cum was starting to drip down. He had to back off quite a lot though because Nate kept getting very close to losing his load all together and having an orgasm. Tyrell decided to just do slow rubbing on and off on the frelium.

Ryan and Victor were not having as much luck. It took a while for Ryan to get Victor hard. Once he was hard Ryan found he was as skilled at providing pleasure. Sometimes he was stroking too hard and fast. He tried to find ways to get Victor turned on. He rubbed his nippled which worked a little for some pre but it was not near enough. He wondered if Victor had any kinks that may work. He moved in front of victor and raised his foot to his face, this is how he typically provided pleasure for subs in the real world as a cash master. Victor quickly turned his head away.

“Knock it off you dolt! I’m not into that! See if you can find a potion or toy that can help us out!” Victor said.

Ryan hopped up and looked through the different options he could use.

A potion that increases arousal and a cream that can enlarge any specific part of the body. These are perfect Ryan though. The enlargement cream will make Victor’s cock larger, increasing the stream of pre that would come out.

Victor drank the potion and Ryan stroked his cock with the cream. His dick quickly enlarged to be longer and much thicker than it was previously. Unrealistically large.

More pre-cum was being produced but it still was not enough to catch up to the other two teams. Ryan just simply wasn’t that skilled in providing pleasure.

Nate was so in the zone that he was literally shaking and begging Tyrell to let him cum forgetting that the rules were to fill just with pre-cum, not actual cum and orgasm.

“Not yet man, you know the rules” Tyrell said.

They were about a little more than 1/4 of the way full already. Tai and Harry had just hit half way up in the shot glass. Ryan and Victor were not close to either team. Tyrell began to get desperate to pass Tai and Harry and decided he would grab Nate’s dick with a firm grip and stroke a little faster. This was a big mistake. The moment he gripped Nates cock Nate let out a squeal.

“I’m cummng I’m cumming!” Nate yelled as jets of cum shot out of Nates cockhead.

Nate let out strong moans of pleasure, Tyrell quickly pulled his hand back but it happened too fast and he was too late. Nate collapsed from the intense waves of pleasure that had just run through him.

“Tyrell and Nate I’m sorry to say you have been disqualified from the competition. Nate had a full orgasm and the rules were filling the glass with pre-cum only” Charlie said.

"Sorry Ty…"Nate said. He was very let down on himself.

“No not your fault man. I should have not gotten so desperate to catch up to the other team. I already had you in a strong trance. I messed this one up for us.” Tyrell replied.

The competition was now just between Tai/Harry and Ryan/Victor and it was not even close.

Tai never needed to change up his very slow stroking pattern. He kept the same stroking consistent throughout the challenge. From start to finish a non-stop stream of cum consistently leaked into the glass. Ryan and Victor saw how close Tai was to finishing and Ryan basically just gave up.

Eventually time ran out. Tai and Harry had the glass almost completely filled.

“Tai and Harry, You’re the winners of this round. Now the two of you will face off for ‘Master of the house’ and the winner will decide who goes into the battle match.” Charlie said.

He went on.

“In round two of this challenge the Milker will try to fill a new shot glass half way in the span of 20 minutes. If successful, The milker will be master of the house. If unsuccessful, the milkee will be master of the house.”

Harry got in position on all fours.

“Ready. Set. Go!”

Tai rushed over and knelt down in the back of Harry. He was working Harry’s cock a bit more firmer now. He was worried about making the same mistake as Tyrell and pushing Harry too far over. Tai was realizing that no matter how fast or hard he stroked Harry’s dick and no matter how ‘close’ Harry got that he would never lose control and shoot his load. Tai thought Harry just had really great control, He had no idea this was all because of the trigger that Tyrell installed into Harry’s mind. The round was over in half the time needed. The glass was half way full.

“Congrats Tai! You are the new Master Of the House! You must now choose the two contestants you would like to nominate for a battle match.”

Victor noticed that Tai was likely about to select him and Ryan and jumped in fast to interrupt.

“I know you’re probably gonna pick us but I wanna let you know Harry came to our room this morning and stated that he was targeting you because of your bdsm background and was encouraging Ryan and I to nominate you as well had we won this round.” Victor said.

“He wanted us to target you and Tyrell. He said he is faking his affection towards Tyrell to get further and he thinks that Tyrell is a big threat because he has years of practice in hypnosis” Ryan added.

Tyrell was shocked and disappointed to hear this.

“Is….is this true Harry?” Tyrell asked.

“I’ll be honest…I am here to win the money and was doing what I could to further myself. I wasn’t here for friends or a relationship. Tai, I did say you were a big threat. Now that that is exposed I am willing to make a deal not to go after you should I win next round. Ryan and Victor have been after you all game so I think it would be stupid not to pick either of them. Tyrell is also a strong competitor and has used hypnosis to further himself each round. You would be stupid to go to the end with him.” Harry said.

Tyrell was very hurt hearing about how cold and dismissive Harry was of their relationship. He had felt he was really enjoying his company and getting feelings. Tai didn’t care about the arguments being presented. He always wanted the two pairs to be pitted against each other. He would choose one from each pair.

“I appreciate hearing all of your arguments and have made up my mind. The two I am nominating are Harry and Ryan.” Tai said.

“Alright men, You can go back to your living quarters. Ryan and Harry, I will see the two of you tonight for your battle match.” Charlie said.

Ryan spent the evening ranting about how he was picked once again for a battle match.

“Their are still some wussies here who haven’t gone into one yet! They picked me back to back!” Ryan yelled.

“It’s because they are threatened by you. You are the strongest person here.” Victor said, Trying to cool him down and boost his ego.

“That old man is going down, he has had it out for me since we got here! I’m gonna crush him to dust..” Ryan said.

In one of the bedrooms Tyrell sulked to himself on the bed. Nate eventually came in to comfort him.

“It sucks to be betrayed like that by someone you think is your friend.” Tyrell said.

Nate patted his back and tried his best to bring him comfort.

Harry sat in the kitchen. How stupid to think he could trust Victor and Ryan he thought. If he comes back into the game, He has no choice but to go after Tyrell now.

A voice came on the loudspeaker: “RYAN AND HARRY, PLEASE REPORT TO THE MAIN HALL FOR YOUR BATTLE MATCH”

Ryan and Harry entered the main hall to find Charlie there ready to greet them. Of course, the 6 punishment helpers from previous rounds were there to help as well.

“Hello men. To stick with the theme of milking for this round we are having a milk off! Both of you will be strapped to bondage chairs. My helpers here behind me will be working you guys over. The first to produce 3 loads for my helpers will win, The loser will face punishment and become our next statue.”

The men sat in 2 different chairs. Every part of them was strapped down. Legs, feet, hands, arms, chest, thighs, waist, and even their head. The guys were each given an arousal potion to make them even more horney before their mouths were stuffed with a large ball gag and then even taped over after that.

Once the tape was sealed it clicked for Harry…He was still under Tyrells hypnotic trigger. He literally could not shoot his load and have an actual orgasm uness Tyrell was able to give the go-ahead. His stomach dropped when he realized the situation he was in. He tried to protest but it was too late. His mouth was stuffed and sealed. He completely played himself.

“Ready.Set.Go!” Charlie said.

3 men approached Harry. One positioned behind the chair rubbing and flicking his nipples, One rubbing his sensitive thighs, and another working the cock. Harry felt at the point of no return within seconds! Yet he could not go over at all…He just moaned and tried pleading uncontrollably. He so badly wanted to speak and try to explain his situation, though it probably was not likely they would bring Tyrell in anyways. He spent the rest of the time squirming and whining in his chair being worked over endlessly.

The other 3 men took the same approach with Ryan. It took about 5 minutes but they got a good first load out of Ryan. When they tried to keep going Ryan shrieked. It was too sensitive after the first cum for him to keep going. They kept stroking anyway despite his attempted protests. After about 20 minutes they finally got another smaller load from Ryan. He buckled in the chair the whole time. He wasn’t sure if he could produce another load for them. He felt overstimulated after this load and the guys just still kept going.

“2 loads Ryan, Zero loads Harry. One more load from Ryan and we have a winner” Charlie commented.

The men working Harry over voiced how confused they were at Harry not cumming. He was leaking pre non stop. His cock was extremely stiff. He was clearly very turned on yet they could not produce a single load. They had no idea how badly Harry wanted to speak to explain. They tried some pro-longed knob polishing thinking, maybe making it even more sensitive would help. Harry was SCREAMING through his gag. How unfair he thought.

Ryan began to worry. Because of the two loads and overstimulation he had gone flaccid. They guys slowed down but did not stop, hoping to get him hard again. After quite a long time he managed to get hard again. He felt himself getting closer, them working him to a 3rd load was not quite as enjoyable for him. He felt like he was having to work extremely hard for it. Also, every stroke on his beat cock was excruciating. He finally pushed for his final 3rd load and let out an exhausted, painful moan. It was almost a completely dry orgasm. Just a little bit of cum oozed out while they stroked.

“And that is 3! Congrats Ryan. You are the winner and are safe!” Charlie said.

They guys undid Ryan from the chair. He got dressed and went back to the living quarters.

“Harry, as the loser you unfortunately must face punishment as agreed.” Charlie said.

Harry was taken out of the chair. His gag and tape were left intact. The helpers walked him over to the 3rd platform next to Hayden and Cowboy. Mr.Grey came out with the magic paint and brushes. Before they began painting he pulled out a very small, silky rag.

“This is a very special, magic material. The effects are an intense stimulating sensation that a person will not get used to.”

He lubed up the cloth and applied it over Harry’s cockhead.

The sensition was similiar to knob polishing on his cockhead. He could hardly hold still when the helpers began painting him.

Once he was fully painted everyone stepped back to admire.

He was a rock hard statue on the verge of an orgasm that would never happen. An over 30 day load to be specific because of the potion. On top of that, he was also experiencing in real time, the sensation of endless polishing to his cockhead.

A tickling statue, a cbt statue, and an edging/polishing statue.

Charlie approached the camera.

“We have a twist for the start of next round. You the viewers will be voting to eliminate a contestant! Just let us know which contestant you would like to see eliminated and recommend a statue punishment as well. The contestant with the most votes will be eliminated from the game right then and there and we will pick our favorite punishment suggestion to apply!”

He continued with his normal closer:

"And there you have it. 3 down!

2 people will be eliminated next episode, One choose by you!

What will the next punishments be?

AMERICA'S NEXT TOP KINKSTER - Episode 4: Stretched to the limit

Ryan burst back into the house and began cockily banging his chest and yelling his victory to wake the other guys up.

“You guys tried once again to get rid of the master and i’m still here! I’M STILL HERE!”

Trevor, Nate, and Tai all let out a collective groan.

Victor came out of his bedroom to come and jump around and celebrate with Ryan.

“We own this house my friend!” Victor said.

Victor and Ryan’s celebration was cut off by an announcement over the house speakers:

“ALL CONTESTANTS PLEASE REPORT TO THE MAIN HALL”

The guys all thought this was strange. They normally got to sleep before the next round would begin. They finally all had just gotten ready for bed.

The guys met in the main hall to greet Charlie. Charlie was with r.Grey and the 6 punishment helpers.

Charlie began to explain.

“So I know this is probably quite alarming but we had a twist for our viewers last round. The viewers have been voting to eliminate one contestant of their choice.”

The guys all gasped.

"One by one I will call out your name. This means you are safe.

Tai you had zero votes so you’re safe….

Nate and Tyrell, You each had one vote. You’re both safe.

Victor and Ryan, You each had four votes each. Because of the tie I came up with a fun idea. An impromptu‘Fetish Battle’ between the two of you!"

Victor and Ryan both did not look happy in the slightest.

“This is such fucking bullshit” Victor said.

“It’s all good, I’ll dominate this one just like I have all of the others. No big deal.” Ryan said.

Charlie continued.

"The theme for this round is WATERSPORTS. You guys will each drink a bladder potion. One bottle will make it feel like you have chugged 4 jugs of water. It will also make it harder to control and hold your own bladder. My fellow punishment friends will be helping to try to do everything they can to make you guys piss. You guys will be doing this on our special gravity table. Whoever losestheir piss first, Keep in mind that because you’re on the gravitymachine, The piss that shoots up…will immediatelybe showering back down on yourself just to add to the loss. "

Victor and Ryan both chugged their bladder potions and stripped down. Immediately both men had trouble standing in one place. They needed to find a bathroom badly.

The men were laid down on the gravity machine slab on oppositesides. Charlie turned the gravity dial and the men found themselves basically stuck against the slab unable to get up. If they even were able to lift their arm, It would be pulled right back down by the gravity force.

“Alright guys, Try to keep your piss in. My guys are ready to give you hell! Ready. Set. Go!”

Victor felt one of the men pressing his gut down hard with his hands. The man was basically kneading his stomach. Victor began to tear up because he was trying that hard to hold it in. Another man took a stiff feather and began trailing it over the slit of his cockhead over and over again. The 3rd man disappeared to grab something. It made Victor nervous for what was up his sleeve.

Ryan was facing a full on tickle assault. One man positioned himself at his soles and began to rake his fingernails slowly up and down. Another went for the arm pits. The 3rd tickled his inner thighs. Ryan began screaming, laughing, and begging for mercy. He was so large that occasionally he would find a part of him lifted off the table only to be stronglyslammed back down.

The 3rd man who had vanished returned with a funnel gag that he forced into Victor’s mouth and patrically into his throat. He had a large bottle of water. He slowly poured it down the funnel tube while the other men continued to work Victor over. Victor continued to cry and attempt to beg. The man who had been pressing on Victor’s stomach moved on from pressing to trampling! He literally began to walk over Victor’s filled up stomach over and over with his bare sole and the full weight of his body. Victor wanted at this point to just let his bladder release just for the sake of mercy and letting it end. He knew deep down though that the punishment could possibly be worse. He was not gonna end up on one of the statue pedestals with the other losers.

Ryan was trying to still keep it together during his tickle assault. “hahahaha please stop stop I’m gonna lose it please! hahahaha” The guys did not let off. They all laughed along with him. They were having some much fun making him beg. The tickling on his soles became more aggressive and Ryan began shaking on the slab. His leg was tweaking uncontrollably. He was going to lose it any second. One of the guys stuck their index finger right into his belly button and pressed down as hard and far as he could.

Ryan let out a yelp and suddenly streams of piss shot into the air. The helpers all leaped out of the way. Ryans piss shot straight up but quickly rained back down all over Ryan because of the gravity force pulling it all over him. It looked like he was literally on the receivingend of a golden shower, delivered by himself. Ryan pissed for a solid minute while yelling out and cussing in disgust. His own piss just raining down all over his body.

"Congrats Victor, you are….our victor! Charlie proclaimed, Helping him off the gravity machine.

Victor got dressed and stood with the other guys.

“Well Ryan, As the loser of this round you must face punishment.” Charlie stated.

The helpers gave Ryan a piece of chewy candy. Obviously something from the fetish bar.

The helpers quickly grabbed Ryan and began to alter him. His bost began kinda stretchy…Like he was clay that they could kind of mold. They made him into a long standing rectangle shape. They opened his mouth up very wide and long. Like abnormally wide and long.

Mr.Grey came out with the brushes. The men all painted him completely. He was now a solidified human urinal.

“He is now a Human urinal. When you guys are closed in on your half of the house, Production and my friends who come to play at our parties will use him. You guys will also have accessto using him if you like during filming in the main hall.” Charlie said.

3 of the punishment helpers had already lined up to take advantage of the cool new human urinal. One by one they all peed into his wide open mouth and down his throat. One of the men ‘missed’ just for laughs and spurted over his face.

“Alright men. You are all finally free to go. A new challenge tomorrow!” Charlie said.

All of the men went and got a good night’s rest.

In the morning Tai and Nate spoke.

“We just need to take out two more. Hopefully Victor and then Tyrell. Tyrell will be a big threat because of his abilities. As much as I hate Victor, It might be best to get Tyrell out now” Tai said.

“I was thinkingthe same thing. It would suck though because he has helped so much this whole time.” Nate replied.

“You must stay focused. You can do this. You wanna prove you’re a strong competitor then you have to take out the strongest competitor.” Tai said, “Only one of us can win in the end”.

The voice on the loudspeaker came through the house.

“WILL THE REMAINING 4 CONTESTANTS PLEASE COME DOWN TO THE MAIN HALL”

The four arrived for their next challenge.

“The theme today is FISTING” Charlie said.

“All of you are going to be made to get on all fours. I have four helpers here today. They are all expert fist pigs.”

Four large bear-like men dressed in leather walked in. All of their hands were HUGE.

“These men will be fisting you guys in sync. This is an endurance comp. They are going to keep pushing you guys deeper and deeper. When you can take no more just state you give up and you will be eliminated from the competition. The last one standing will be ‘Master of the house’. The twist for this round is that their will be no fetish battle. The winner of today’s competition will be able to eliminate any player they want right on the spot. That player will become one of our punishment statues.”

Charlie continued.

“I am giving you each a cleansing tablet from our fetish bar. This magical tablet will clean you up for the fisting play. without the need for douching or actual cleaning.”

All of the men chewed and swallowed their tablets.

“Alright men, On all fours now.”

All men got on seperate mats side by side. By their feet was a large bucket for each of the fisters filled with fisting lube. “Ready.Set.Go!”

All four of the Fisters knelt down at the ass of each of their guys.

They all were trained to go in sync. They all started with one finger. Everytime they would add another finger they would do it all at once. They went at the same pace for each guy to make it fair.

Victor perked up and was uncomfortable the moment the first finger went in. This was definitely NOT his thing.

Nate being more of a sub sorta liked it.

Tai was a top so he was struggling once they got to four fingers.

Tyrell was holding up fine.

The men began slowly swirling half of their hand around to work it down into each guys ass. The men were moaning and groaning like crazy. Victor and Tai specifically were having trouble holding still.

Before they could reach the bottoms of their fists in each guy Tai yelled out to give up. His fister slowly removed the majority of his hand that was in Tais ass and stepped away.

“Sorry, Just can’t take much of that” Tai said.

The Fisters had now worked their way to an entire fist in each guy.

They were now all slowly pushing forward, moving to the wrist…

Victor immediately called out to give up. His fister slid his entire hand out of Victor and Victor collapsed catching his breath.

“That was like…the worst thing ever.” Victor said bitterly.

Tyrell and Nate kept up with each other for quite a while. Each fist was now just a bit above the wrist. They would sometimes pull out completely and then punch their way back in. Each time was like a gut punch to Tyrell who could barely hold still and was trying to keep pace with Nate.

Tyrell looked over at Nate as they both took another inch of their fisters arms. Nate was literally starting to cum hands free from the fisting! He realized Nate was legitimately enjoying this and looked aroused. He was never going to beat him. Both fisters were half way up their arms before Tyrell yelled out for mercy. His fister pulled out and Tyrell turned over to lay and catch his breath. Both men were brought some gatorade and rested before they all continued.

“Alright, Congrats Nate. You are the new Master of the house. You are choosing one houseguest you would like to eliminate right here on the spot before we move on to the finale.” Charlie stated.

Nate began to get a little teary eyed.

Tai was older and was easier to beat endurance wise. Victor was not very kinky at all and felt grossed out by a lot of the challenges. His biggest obstaclewas Tyrell.

“This sucks so much and is the hardest thing I have had to do since I have been here. I’m so sorry Tyrell but I have to choose to eliminate you. I have to think about what is best for my game and I think you’re the strongest player left. You’re the only person here I feel I can’t beat. I hope we can be friends after this.” Nate said.

“I understand, It is a game. I’m not taking it personally at all and am actually cheering you on. You have impressed me a lot this entire game. We will for sure be in contact after.” Tyrell replied.

The nice exchange was broken up by Victor laughing.

“Ahahaha. This is perfect. Everything I would have hoped for. Tyrell doesn’t make finals AND he gets taken out by one of his friends! Karma’s a bitch Tyrelll. Looks like this game doesn’t take kindly to traitors.” Victor said with a cocky triumphant smirk.

Tyrell ignored him. He shook Tai’s hand and gave Nate a hug.

While Tyrell and Nat were embracing Tyrell whispered in his ear. He reactivated his hypno numbing trigger on Nate. Now Nate wouldn’t smell, taste, or feel anything once again.

“Just in case that can maybe come in handy for the final round” Tyrell whispered with a wink.

“Well Tyrell, You have been eliminated from the game. This means you must also accept the fate of becoming a punishment statue.” Charlie stated.

Charlie was given the same exact chewy candy as Ryan.

The punishment crew began prying his butt cheeks apart and stretching him open.

They sat Tyrell down on a large silver ball. It was the size of a very large beach ball and Tyrell had his entire ass stretched on top and around the entire thing until it was as iff his whole butt consumed it. He was made to sit on this larger than normal ball in his while the helpers painted over him. Eventually he was solidified on his platform.

“The ball is a special elector ball. It will sometimes send electro/estim like current throughout you. Sometimes it will vibrate and provide intense pleasure at random. It always changes up so you don’t become too used to it.” Mr.Grey explained.

It seemed to already take action. All of the men noticed some white stringy precum dripping out of the solid statues’ cockhead slit. It was quite a cool sight.

A tickling statue, a cbt statue, a edging/polishing statue and a fisting/stretching statue.

Charlie approached the camera.

He continued with his normal closer:

"And there you have it. 5 down! Our final 3 remain!

What fetish will the guys face in the finale?

Who will end up on the final statue platform and what will their punishment be?

AMERICA'S NEXT TOP KINKSTER - Episode 5: Taste of DeFeet

Tai, Nate, and Victor retreated back into the house. Their was some celebratory champagne on the counter of the kitchen with a note from Charlie congratulating them all on making the finale. The 3 men shared the moment with each other and toasted to making it so far.

The guys walked back out into the main hall to view all 5 of the statues/eliminated contestants.

Tai approached all of the solidified men.

“It has been a great pleasure to play with all of you. It is a shame you can’t be out of your state to enjoy this with us. When this is all over, We will all definitely be having a cast party and celebrating this amazing experience we all shared”.

“Drinks are on whoever wins” Nate joked.

“Nate, Will you still have the same cheery attitude when you’re on that last platform?” Victor said, Taking a mostly playful jab.

“I hope they’re handling what they are experiencing well. Good luck to whichever one of us ends up on the last platform.” Nate replied.

“I think we should go off to sleep gentlemen. Big day tomorrow” Tai said.

The 3 men left to go get some rest.

Hayden in his statue form watched as they all walked off. He wished he had seen Tyrell in the top 3 considering what he had done for him. His punishment had made him feel like he had thousands of ants crawling all over him. Each one tickling him in the most irritating way. Standing their day in and day out laughing internally and trying to squirm and move and occasionally screaming internally when it could get to be too much. But even when it became too much, it did not stop. Not being able to move made the tickling sensations even worse because his whole mind and body were more focused on the sensations rather than squirming. He was thankful Tyrell made the remainder of his statue time pleasant. He strongly believed he had the most unbearable punishment.

Cowboy stood their in his statue form. He was very bitter and angry. The pinching sensation from the clothespins did not wear off. The large weight hanging from his stone balls felt like it was heavy enough to make him collapse. Yet, he didn;t budge at all. He partially wishes he would just collapse in the moment to make the sensations stop. The icyhot that was put on his sockhead was giving a very surreal stinging/burning sensation. He especially hated Mr.Grey for the small amount of itching powder in the slit of his cockhead. It was driving him insane. Like an intense itch in a small spot that you can;t get to. He was very angry being out second considering he thought he was the strongest competitor.

Harry would sometimes notice the guys come and go but it was all a blur to him. He could hardly focus on anything except for his dick. He had never wanted to cum so bad. He had a 30+ day load in him and had spent hours upon days kept in a state where he was just at the point of no return but could not go over. He could hear himself yelling out to anyone who passed to please finish him off. If only he could actually speak. To make matters worse, He wanted to squirm right out of his own body whenever the cockhead polishing cloth flared up. He had such a senstive cockhead that actual tears were occasionally streaming down the face of his statue self. He wondered if he may ever get to cum again. He was really regretting betraying Tyrell.

Ryan might have been the most angry of them all. The short fused bodybuilder had spent his remaining time being used as a personal urinal for the staff and cast of the show. All he could taste and smell was piss everyday. He didn’t have the ability to spit or throw it up. He would just feel his mouth filled up and then having it stream down his throat. Sometimes the crew members thought it was funny to “miss” and drizzle all over his face. Nate and Tai were nice about not using him to go, but even his “friend” Victor thought the situation was funny and had used him once. If he wasn;t in statue mode he was thinking of all the harm he would do to each guy who used him.

Tyrell had been sitting on his enlarged electro ball for a day. He had already experienced several anal orgasms and his cock seemed like he was leaking pre a majority of the time. The problem is, The electro occasionally caused the orgasms to be way too intense that the orgasms could be unbearable and almost way too powerful for him to handle. But he did. His ass stretched to an unrealistic length was intense and uncomfortable at first but he was getting used to it. He was hoping Tai and Nate would win very badly.

All 5 men stayed side by side in statue form. Soon, one more would join them and a winner would be crowned.

All 3 finalists awoke. They got ready for the day. Their was a lot of tension and quietness. They were all on edge for what the day would entail.

A voice came over the house speaker:

“WILL THE FINAL THREE PLEASE REPORT TO THE MAIN HALL”

Tai, Nate, and Victor walked into the main hall to greet Charlie. Charlie had 3 other men their with him. They were all tall athletic men. They looked like soccer players. All of them were also barefoot…

“Hello all of you and congrats on making it this far. The fetish for this final round will be FEET.”

All of the men groaned. Their wasn’t a single one of them that had a foot fetish.

Charlie continued:

"We have prepared a kinky obstacle course for this final round. Here is how it will go down:

The first part of this course will have you all shrunken down to a few inches tall and tied tightly by the shoelaces of these soccer buddies here with us today. You will have to struggle and untie yourself and then climb out of the sneaker you will be trapped in. Once you climb out you will be grown back to size. The second part of the round will have you getting a hidden code off of the soles of our friends here today. They will have a word and a number written on their toes/soles. The soles will have a coating of a paint like substance coated over them so you will have to use your mouth/tongue to get to the secret code. You can only use your mouth and tongue. Once you have your code, You will be granted access to the final part. The final part will involve this large pit of socks. Our viewers have kindly sent in hundreds of worn, dirty, smelly socks. The socks are all white or black…However, their are 5 hidden red socks. You are to dive in and find 3 red socks and place them in your bucket. Once you have 3, Run to the finish line first and you will be crowned the victor. In the sock pit, you also can only use your mouth. You can’t take socks out with your hands. The winner will get to choose the final person that will be eliminated from the game. The punishment for the final statue will be ‘overkill’. This means we will be taking a little bit of each punishment from the previous rounds as well as a punishment themed by this round and applying it to the final statue. Does everyone understand?"

The men all shook their heads yes.

All 3 men were shrunken by Charlie with a shrinking gun and then tied from their legs all the way up to their chest with the shoe strings., their hands behind their backs. Once fully restrained the men were each dropped into one of the size 12 sneakers.

“Ughh oh god. Get me out of here.” Victor said.

The smell was very strong. The bottom of the shoes were also lightly damp. The men must have gotten fresh out of a workout or game.

Tai was no fan either and almost wanted to forfeit. The intense smell was gonna be a big distraction.

Nate was lucky enough to have the numbing trigger Tyrell installed in him so he could not smell anything.

“Ready, Set, GO!” Charlie yelled.

Tai began wiggling back and forth until he could finally get hands loose enough to un-do the rest of the string. He tried holding his breath at times during the challenge due to the scent which was just wearing him out more. After holding his breath for a while he would eventually have to inhale deeply. Being older, He wasn’t as strong or flexible as the other two guys so he was getting tired very early in.

Nate didn’t struggle with any type of scent. He was used to being in ropes so being tied by the string was nothing new to him. He rolled over on his stomach and began using his fingers to try and undue the shoe string tied behind his hands. It was taking a while but he was making progress.

Victor had a secret he kept from the other guys. He has always carried a pocket knife. You never know if it may come in handy he thought. Well now it would. Their were no cameras hidden in the shoe so it was not like he was gonna get caught using it. He wiggled around until he could finally get the pocket knife to slide out of his shorts and to the bottom of the shoe. He inched over to it and picked it up with his fingers. Once he had it open he cut the shoe string from his wrists and the rest was a piece of cake. He simply un-did the rest of his ties with his hands. He put the knife back in his pocket and climbed out of the shoe. Charlie promptly used a different setting on the gun to bring Victor back to size.

“Alright Victor you have cleared Part 1! ove on now to part 2!” Charlie yelled.

Nate began to panic and wiggle faster hearing that Victor had gotten ahead. He could feel his ropes getting looser the more he wiggled around.

Victor got the next part. One of the men had his long foot kicked up on a footrest. His foot was coated in a blue paint like substance that had hardened.

Victor leaned at his feet and stuck his tongue out to get to licking. As he got closer though he turned his head away in disgust. He didn’t know if he could do this. The man looked very amused at Victor’s reaction and curled his toes which just upset Victor more. He knew this guy was enjoying this.

Victor began to take very slow licks on the sole. This was definitely going to take him a while he thought.

Nate popped out of his shoe and was brought back to size. He caught up with Victor and began working on his foot guy.

Nate could not smell or taste so this part was easy for him. He just closed his eyes and pretended he was licking and sucking on a popsicle or sucker.

Nate quickly sucked every toe off. Their was a letter on each toe. They spelled out ‘Final’.

He then got to licking the man’s sole. The man just looked down at him going to town. He was very impressed and very much enjoying himself.

Victor only had a couple toes done and his adrenaline was starting to set in. He was gonna have to suck it up and start sucking on the toes as hard as Nate was if he wanted to catch up.

He wrapped his mouth around the big toe and the man began to wiggle it around on his tongue.

Victor immediately pulled back and spit to the ground.

“ughhhh gross! Stop that!”

The man just laughed and curled his big toe, ready for some more.

Nate finally finished working on his guy’s sole. Down the enter sole spelled the word ‘Master’.

He ran to Charlie to tell him the code was “Final master”.

“Okay Nate, You are now moving to part 3! The final part!” Charlie said.

Nate ran and did a cannonball dive right into the deep pit of socks to begin looking for 3 red socks.

He began sifting through the socks with his hands. He spotted a red one and bent down to fetch it with his mouth. He then climbed out of the pit and put the 1 red sock in his bucket.

Victor had just finished all five toes and now was just licking the sole to reveal the word hidden there.

Natewas deep inside the pit of socks. He spotted another red sock and picked it up with his mouth as if he was bobbing for apples. He set the second sock in his bucket.

“I am so close…Just one more….”, Nate said to himself.

Victor finally finished cleaning his foot guy just as Tai had finally climbed out of his shoe and was brought back to size.

“Final Master” He said to Charlie quietly so Tai didn;’t hear.

“Okay you’re good to go Victor! ove on to part 3!” Charlie said.

Victor shot the cocky foot guy a nasty look before running over and sliding into the sock pit with Nate.

“Ughhh how can you not complain about this?? It wreaks!” Victor said, Daintily sifting through the socks.

Nate ignored him and continued to search.

Nate spotted another red sock and got excited.

“Aha! There it is!” He yelled.

Unfortunately when he dove at it, he got a bit too excited and knocked it over in Victor’s direction. Victor quickly fetched it into his mouth. He almost barfed it out but knew he had to catch up to Nate. He put his red sock in his bucket and re-joined the sock pit.

Both men spent quite a while continuing to search. Suddenly, Victor had a realization.

“I am literally wearing red socks today…What a coincidence…” he thought to himself.

The red socks for the game were longer while Victor wore crew cut. But if they are rolled up, Who is going to notice? He thought to himself. Victor dived down deep into the socks so he could not be seen. He would do one at a time so it wasn’t obvious. He kicked off one shoe of his and slid the sock off and rolled it up. He put his shoe back on and stuffed the sock into his mouth. He ‘swam’ back up and put his sock in his bucket.

“Woo! One more baby!” He yelled.

Nate was getting super frustrated. He was finding them so fast and now Victor had already caught up and he can’t find any.

Victor dived back down under the socks and began to do the same trick as last time with his other sock. He had to act fast because he didn’t want Nate getting that last sock before he could get his. Once he had his sock off he again put his own rolled up red sock in his mouth, put his shoe on, and began coming up. As he reached the surface he heard an excited Nate yell “Got it!” as he dove and pulled a red sock he found into his mouth.

It was close, Both men began to race towards their buckets. They were about tied dropping them in. Now it was a typical race to the finish line. Both men booked it full speed to the end and……

“CONGRATS VICTOR! YOU’RE THE WINNER OF AMERICA’S NEXT TOP KINKSTER!” Charlie proclaimed.

Victor had finished before Nate by just a couple seconds.

Nate was saddened but still congratulated Victor.

“Good job man…You earned it.” Nate said, shaking Victors Hand.

Tai had only just finished the toes on his foot guy but knew he had no chance. He stood up and went to congratulate Victor.

“Well Victor, not only have you won the grand prize, but you also get to pick who goes on the final platform.” Charlie stated.

“Hahaha this is great! Alright my choice isn’t a hard one. Nate, Just because I feel an ounce of pity for you and know you fought hard this round, I’m gonna spare you. Old man, time for you to do the walk of shame to your platform” Victor said with a defiant smile.

Tai was disappointed but didn’t raise a fit. He followed the punishment team that had arrived and were leading him to the last platform.

Nate and Victor watched as Tai walked away. One was much happier than the other.

Just as Tai stepped on his platform someone yelled out.

“Wait! Somethings wrong here…” Said one of the Soccer/Foot guys.

Everyone turned and looked over at the soccer stud holding his shoe with a confused expression on his face. He pulled the cut up shoe string out for everyone to see.

“Now how exactly did my shoelace get all chopped up like this…” He said.

Everyone looked perplexed. Victor broke into a bit of a sweat but tried to play it cool.

“Hey this isn’t right either!” Another one of the soccer studs yelled from across the room.

Everyone turned and looked over at him. He was holding up 2 of the unrolled socks from Victors bucket.

“I know for a fact none of us were wearing these socks…All of ours were almost knee high…”

Victor began to internally panic. He didn;t know the red socks specifically belonged to the soccer players and that they would go to put them back on right after the competition.

He didn’t know how to react, everyone was looking at him all confused. Before he knew it Charlie creeped up behind him and lifted his pant leg.

“Sockless…” He said. He confirmed the other side as well. He also noticed the small bump in his pocket. He slid his hand in and pulled out the pocket knife. Everyone in the room gasped.

“Well…It appears that their was some cheating occuring. This can only mean one thing….CONGRATS NATE, YOU ARE THE WINNER OF AMERICA’S NEXT TOP KINKSTER!”" Charlie yelled out.

Everyone in the room erupted into cheers except for Victor who looked dumbfounded.

"Who are selecting for the final platform statue Nate? Charlie asked.

“No hard feelings, But I am going to go with Victor.” Nate answered.

“Oh you little…” Victor began to say but he was cut off by some of Charlie’s helpers who each grabbed him by an arm and began escorting him over to the 3rd platform.

“You got lucky you losers. We all know I dominated this game. Don’t think I wont get one over on all of you someday” Victor said.

“FREEZE” someone said, snapping their finger in Victors ear.

It was Mr.Grey. He had put Victor in a frozen but conscious state.

“Alright Victor, The punishment for the final round is a tribute to all of the rounds. Men, lets get to work.” Charlie said.

The punishment crew striped Victor down.

One of the helpers got the tickling powder previously used on Hayden. He used a brush to rub the powder under both armpits while another helper held Victors arms up. He carefully swirled some in the belly button. They laid Victor down to the ground and coacted his soles and between each toe with the tickling powder as well. Next, One of the helpers applied two clamps to Victors nipples. Another helper decorated his ball sack with clothespins, Similar to how they did Cowboy. They tied a small weight to hang down from the balls.

The helpers carefully poured a couple ‘pissing’ postions down his throat. This would give Victor the sensation of filling his bladder and cause an urge to pee.

Mr.Grey whispered in his ear. Whatever type of induction he was doing was getting victor horny despite his internal protests. With some slow talking and finger snapping Mr.Grey got him hard and actually brought him to a full orgasm while he was frozen. It was a massive creamy load. They immediately applied the same polishing cloth that was used on Harry. This would keep Victor in a permanent state of experiecing post orgasm cocjhead palming. Victors eyes were bugging at this part. Nobody could possibly bear to handle polishing sensations while being completely still.

They rolled Victor over. Charlie walked over and began to slowly work a fist sized silver ball into Victors prostate. If Victor could have been noise he would have been yelling loud enough for the world to hear. It took quite a bit of lube and slow forceful pushing and swirling before the electro ball was snug in his ass. This is a smaller version of the same type of ball inside of Tyrell.

They stood him up and placed him on the platform. All of the men worked together to coat him with the solidifying paint. Once Victor was mostly solidified everyone brought armfulls of the socks from the pit and began to pile them around Victor. The Soccer guy who Victor was working on during the competition walked over and made sure one was placed in Victor’s mouth. He smiled in Victor’s face knowing just how ticked that must have made him. When they were done, Literally only Victors eyes could be seen. It looked like a mountain of socks with eyes. His statue self buried under the large smelly pile.

Victor was experiencing the consequences of all previous punishments combined.

“This is why I called the final platform overkill” Charlie chuckled.

Now that all 6 platforms were filled, Nate could finally actually focus on his win.

Tai embraced him as Nate cried tears of joy into his own hands.

“I knew you could do it pal. Do good things with the money. I am grateful I could be on this journey with you.” Tai said.

“Thank you Tai for being a great friend and mentor. And thank you Charlie for letting me be a part of this show.. I can use this money to help my family andfor furthering my education.” Nate said.

Production began to wind down. The statue men were to stay in their state for the weekend while Nate did a Victory tour of interviews and press. At the end of the weekend, the men would all be released and they would have a big cast/crew party planned.

“And their you have it. One man was able to overcome 7 skilled kinsters to become the best. We hope you at home enjoyed the show! From the Kink Factory,My name is Master Charlie, Thank you for tuning in and goodnight!” Charlie said with a nod and wink before closing the factory doors.

The end.

Author Note: Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed this series!. Please let me know what you think!. Comments make these way more fun to write so thank you to those who leave them! Thoughts on ending? Favorite part? Favorite punishment? Happy with winner? Ect.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back