• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

America's Top Ticklee - Episode 1: 6 woman compete in a tickling based reality tv competition.

AjEdged

Outside a luxurious LA Pad, 6 beautiful woman stood outside surrounded by a camera & production crew. Among them:

Emma, a short, timed, cute, 21 year old girl. A brunette pixie cut and rosy cheeks. [Student]

Natasha, 30 years old. Outspoken, opinionated, and headstrong but also kind. Dark hair in a tight bun. [Lawyer]

Sidney, 25 years old. Chill, 420 kinda girl. Tomboy that likes to hang with the guys. Slim build, Brunette, freckles. [Retail]

Jessica, 27 years old. Outgoing, fun, upbeat surfer girl. Fit body, long blonde hair. Tan skin.

Olivia, 23 years old. Preppy, from a rich family. Used to getting everything she wants. Long, wavy, curly brunette hair.

Jade, 21 years old. No filter, brash, full of attitude. Total valley girl. Dyed Platinum blonde hair with pink streaks.

They were here to shoot the newest reality competition, A kinky twist on some of our favorite reality shows like The Challenge, Survivor, or Big Brother.

The doors to the house opened and out came the host. A handsome man in his 40s, Drew.

"Welcome to America's Top Ticklee ladies. One by one you will each be eliminated competing in a series of tickling based competitions to test your endurance. The last woman standing will win $250,000 our prized possession here"

He gestured towards a golden statue, reminiscent of a golden globe or an Emmy, But it was a feather.

"You may all go inside, the first competition will begin soon!" Drew said.

The girls entered the house. Their were only 2 rooms with 3 beds each that the girls could chose from. The rest were closed off for production.

Sidney was nervous about the room situation. Having grown up with several brothers and mostly hanging around guys in school, she wasn't much of a girls girl.

She entered the room where Olivia and Jade were. They were both in the midst of seeking out over each other's outfits and hair before turning to notice Sidney.

Both girls gave Sidney a long up and down look...The old, worn out shoes...the ripped jeans...plain t-shirt...

"Umm...this room is like, full. Sorry, that last bed is taken" Jade said.

"Oh..ok..no worries" Sidney replied. As she left for the other room she could hear the girls failing to hide their laughter.

Emma chatted with Jessica as they unpacked in their room.

"My nerves are shattered, I've never done something like this. I'm so ticklish, I just know I'm gonna suck haha" Emma said.

"Don't be nervous girl! You gotta try to think more positive. You got this! I think I'll do OK. My ex used to love tickling me. Maybe I've grown somewhat of a tolerance for it." Jessica replied, trying tl lift Emma's spirits.

A voice came from the doorway.

"Hey, is their a bad open in this room?"

The two girls turned to see Sidney.

"Yeah of course, come on in. Your bed is over there" Jessica replied, "I'm gonna go get a run in on the treadmill before our challenge later. Nice meeting you guys, catch up later!"

Emma and Sidney took the opportunity to chat and get to know each other.

"So what brings you here? Why do you wanna win the money?" Sidney asked.

"Well...due to my home situation, I have a sick Mom. She has fallen on poor health and my Dad who used to take care of her passed last year. Now it's my responsibility. The money would make things much easier with having to work so much. Not to mention my fur babies and all haha. How about yourself?" Emma asked.

"Sorry to hear that, I've felt kinda stuck. Same dead end job for years. Always wanted to travel and do something fun. Haven't had the chance to. Maybe this could change that." Sideny responded.

The two continued to talk. They were growing very comfortable with each other fast...

The girls were finally summoned to the challenge room for the first competition of the show.

Drew greeted the woman and began to explain the days events.

"Everyday will have a new tickling based competition. Today's challenge is all about SILENCE. You will all be sat in chairs with your arms roped up so your pits are exposed. Your waist will be buckled to the chair. Your legs and ankles tied to the chair as well. A collar will be placed around your necks...now don't worry it is not a shock collar. It will beep if it picks up any noise.

A tickler will be assigned to each of you.

The first person to make noise will be up for elimination. The last person standing will get to pick who is facing off against them in an elimination battle."

The girls were all put in position.

The 'Tickler Team' arrived. 6 fit, attractive men of various ages. All of then walked in grinning and rubbing their hands together. They all placed themselves behind one of the girls.

"Ready, GO!" Drew yelled.

Emma tried to squirm away right off the bat when the tickler touched her sides, But when she realized the chairs were bolted down she panicked. Fight or flight kicked in and she sqeeled immediately for it to stop. The tickler behind her backed off. He smiled and shrugged as if to say "Wow that's it? Easy".

Jade and Olivia called for mercy not to long after.

"Ugh...I hate being tickled and touched!" Olivia whined.

"Hey you signed up for this" The tickler shot back, laughing.

Olivia rolled her eyes

"Ugh Whatever..." she said back.

Sidney's legs shook. Her body kept trying to pull forward away from the tickler digging into her pits. He didn't let off based on the reaction he was getting.

Sidney's face was red. She was straining and squirming trying so hard not to break.

Sadly she did break. She exploded into laughter and the tickler backed away.

Jessica and Natasha were the last two left.

The tickler kept one hand in Jessica's armpit and another on her side. When she squirmed ro one side he would attack that side. She was moving back and forth on that chair. She was red in the face, sweating, her long blonde hair now messy and everywhere.

Natasha looked very focused. She was boting her lip hard and you could see pains Starting to show in her face. She looked intense and serous. Her eyes were watering and she was shifting periodically in the chair but still managing to keep focus and not make noise.

The tickler started going for Jessica's neck.

"Ahhh no!" She yelled. Bending her head sideways and trapping the ticklers fingers between her shoulder and head.

"Gotta let my hand go for it to stop" The tickler joked.

"Congrats Natasha! Sorry Emma, as the first loser you are up for elimination. Natasha, please select which girl you want to put up for elimination to face her." Mark instructed.

Natasha could not stand her two roommates this early on, Jade and Olilvia. She was a very serious business minded person and they were just to childish for her liking. That being said, Natasha is a very competitive person at heart. She was very involved in sports growing up. She recognized Jessica as her strongest threat off the bat, having come in second and being a fellow fit athletic woman.

"I'm sorry to say I chose Jessica. You did well at this and considering this is a challenge, it's my job to get rid of my competition" Natasha said.

"I respect it" Jessica replied.

Back at the house Sidney walked in on Emma crying under the covers.

She sat on the edge of the bed and patted her back.

"I'm gonna go home first. I don't stand a chance at this. I'm simply to ticklish. I never stood a chance at any of these challenges" Emma cried out.

"I have an idea....it's kind of out there but go along with it. You have got to practice your tolerance!" Sidney said.

She pulled the blanket off of Emma and straddled her.

Emma blushed.

"Don't male any noise...for every sound we start over. I'm not getting off of you until you can go a few minuets" Sidney said with a devilish grin.

She began to tickle Emma all over her upper body.

Emma squirmed and laughed.

"Shhhh" Sidney replied, putting her finger to her lips.

This went on and on. Emma was actually starting to get the hang of it. Biting her lip and trying hard not to start cracking up.

"Good..You're doing so good" Sidney said with a wink while continuing to tickle."

Outside the room in the kitchen Olivia told Jade about her ambitions.

"This is gonna be hell but I would love the exposure. People get a lot of followers going on these kinds of shows. I could parley this into being an influencer."

Jade agreed.

The girls exchanged weirded out glances hearing the giggling coming from Sidney and Emma.

"Wonder what they are doing?" Jade asked

"Freaks..." Olivia said.

Emma & Jessica were called down to the competition room. They were both placed in similar chairs from earlier. This time, their legs were put out so their feet could be locked into stocks.

Drew walked in with four of the "Tickler Team" men.

"Alright ladies, same challenge room earlier. You'll be tag teamed this time though. One guy on feet, the other on upper body.

The loser will not only be eliminated, they will have to face the wheel of punishment.

Every eliminated contestant will have to do this, the punishment will be inflicted for hours by our Tickle Team for hours after being eliminated and sent home."

The giant wheel had 5 different pictures each hinting at a diffrrent kinky punishment:

- A colorful picture of paint buckets / gunge with a pie in the center.

- A picture of several men's feet. Green squiggly 'smelly' lines edited above them.

- A bottle of itching powder.

- A picture of a sybian vibrator machine and two magic wand vibrators.

- A picture of a thong hanging from a hook that seemed to hang from high up.

The girls were afraid of the implications of all the pictures, not even wanting to know what some of then meant.

"Alright, ready, GO!" Mark yelled.

The ticklers began to go in on each girl.

The upper body guys dug into the girls pits hard.

Emma kept bouncing her head back and forth.

Her tickler raked his fingers down her small soft soles. She wiggled them around but they were going nowhere.

Jessica's tickler tickled her a similar way. He remembered her issue with the neck so he slowly moved there.

Jessica's mouth opened to scream and laugh but she only silently screamed.

The tickler at her feet went in-between her toes with one finger, one by one.

Jessica couldn't take it anymore and began to Crack up.

"Ahahaha OK ok ok!"

All of the men backed off.

"Damn it...." Jessica sighed.

"Sorry Jessica, you have been eliminated. Emma, congrats, you get to see another day here."

Emma ran over and hugged Jessoca, apologizing.

"No need to apologize, congrats girl!! Jessica said.

Upon entering the living quarters Emma ran up and hugged Sidney.

"Your little exercise with me actually worked, thank you!"

"I'm so happy to see you. Knew you could do it. We're gonna rock this competition. Trust me. Sucks about Jessica though, she seemed really nice. Just shows how hard and cutthroat this will be...it will only get harder" Sidney said.

In the competition room the wheel spun, it landed on the bottle of itching powder.

Drew grinned cruelly as his tickle team put on gloves and happily rubbed it all over every part of Jessica's exposed skin. They made sure to get even between the fingers, the toes, behind the ears, basically everywhere except for her eyes and inside her mouth.

One of the guys placed a piece of tape over her mouth.

The tickle team guys and camera men all took positions to watch her squirm for the next several hours restrained in her chair.

Drew turned to one of the cameras:

"Who will be the next eliminated and fall victim of a kinky punishment? Find out next time on America's Top Ticklee!"

Note: Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed. I have this mapped out in my head, hopefully if people enjoy it I'm happy to continue. Thought it would be a fun concept!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back