• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

America's Top Ticklee - Episode 2: The 5 remaining woman compete in a challenge to be still, the loser gets a messy punishment

AjEdged

Sidney and Emma went for a walk on a small trail in the woods behind the house.

"I'm really proud of you. It's gonna suck when this is all over" Sidney said.

"I'm sure we'll keep in touch. You can come out my way, to NY. Can show you the city. Would be a ton of fun" Emma replied.

Sidney reached out to grab and hold Emma's hand as they continued to walk.

Emma blushed got a tingly feeling and smiled....however she slowly withdrew her hand.

"I'm sorry, is everything ok?" Sidney asked.

"Yeah...I just think maybe we are doing this a but fast. In the end this is a competiton and only one of us can win. I just don't wanna be hurt....or hurt anyone" Emma said.

"No I totally get it, we can just be friends and allies here" Sidney said, a bit embarrassed. She thought Emma was cute and really liked her but didn't wanna come off as to pushy.

Back at the house the other three girls chatted.

"Those two are getting closer. It's I'm imperative that the 3 of us team up to take them out. We can be the final 3. I'm proposing an alliance where you work with us" Olivia said to Natasha.

"And how do I know you two won't backstab me?" Natasha asked.

"You're like...the strongest player here. We would never!" Olvia said.

"Mhmm...even more reason to get me out though" Natasha said.

"You have our word" Jade said with a smile.

"OK....deal" Natasha said.

The girls were called down to the main hall for the next challenge.

"Welcome ladies. Todays challenge is the STILL challenge. Last time you guys were trying to be quiet. This time, its all about being still. You guys are each be laying flat. You can laugh as much as you like ut any moving or squirming of your body or limbs will have you eliminated. The last girl standing will get to chose the two girls up for elimination" Drew said.

The girls are layed down flat on separate, spread out mats.

The crew of guys from the tickle team entered, rubbing their hands, AL taking their place near a girl.

"Ready GO!" Drew yelled.

The room quickly turned into a chorus of girls laughing, screaming, and begging.

"Ahhh hahaha please stop stop" Jade yelled as the tickler dug into her sides.

"Errrreahhhh!" Natasha clenched her teeth and tried to prevent herself from yelling or screaming.

Jade couldn't take it anymore and grabbed the ticklers arms pushing them away and sliding off the mat.

"Ahhaha please please stop" Emma cried out. She was laying still as the tickler scraped his nails up and down here small smooth soles.

"AH!"

Emma reflexively pulled her foot back when the tickler pulled a pinwheel out of his pocket and ran it down her sole.

Emma was bummed she was now eliminated.

The tickler near Sidney lifted her shirt a bit and drilled his finger right into her belly button.

Sidney screamed bloody murder and hopped up.

"Ahaha no idea I was even so bad in that spot" Sidney said, embarrassed by her reaction.

Olivia layed on the mat laughing. She was doing better than she thought. She tried to stay stoic and not beg. She was pretty pissed Jade went out so quick, leaving it on her.

The tickler tried her soles, belly button, sides, and they a got good reactions from her but Olvia was not gonna let this break her.

The tickler went for Olivia's pits. His fingers dancing deep in them.

"Ahahaha wait...wait wait" Olivia cried.

This was about to be the part that broke her.

Natasha couldn't take the sensations anymore as the tickler started on her soles.

She knew she had a deal with Olvia so she gave up and squirmed away from the tickler, just before Olivia herself broke.

"Congrats Olvia!" Drew yelled.

"Who is are the girls you will be putting in the elimination?" He asked.

"Hmmmm..." Olvia put her hand to her chin and began to think. She suddenly had her lips curl into a devilish smirk.

"I'm going to go with Natasha amd Sidney"

Natasha's mouth dropped open. She was livid.

"Alright ladies you can go back to the house" Drew said.

Natasha began yelling at Olvia and Jade when they got back into the living quarters.

"You guys are backstabbers!"

"No I just need you to take out Sidney, she is the strongest threat. I'm not threatened by Emma at all, she is a weakling. You are the best person here to take out Sidney" Olivia said.

"Bullshit. You guys turned on me" Natasha fired back.

"I'm sorry you feel that way" Olivia said softly with a smile.

Natasha wanted to smack her.

Olivia saw it as a win win no matter who left. Sidney was the target but also, Natasha was the strongest player and also a threat. She was happy to matter who left.

Natasha and Sidney arrived for the competiton.

"First, let's spin the wheel of punishment" Drew said.

He gave the wheel a spin and it landed on a picture of the pie surrounded by paint and gunge.

The 2 girls were made to be hanging from high up. Each holding onto a bar. Below them, should they fall, were what looked like giant glass boxes with soft padding at the bottom. The walls of these 2 boxes were high up enough that you could not climb put on your own. Behind them on ladders one guy from the tickler team crew was positioned.

"OK ladies, you just have to hold on this bar and not fall. The first girl to fall is eliminated and will also face today's punishment" Drew said.

"Ready GO!"

The ticklers began to dig into the girls sides and pits.

"Ahhhhahahhaha hahaha stop stop please" Sidney yelled. She was flailing around trying not to lose her grip on the bar.

"Fuck...oh my gosh ahaha" Natasha cried out as the tickler dug into her sides and pits.

Natasha typically had better focus and stamina with than the other girls when it came to the tickling. Her issue was she began to get sweaty trying to focus so hard on not squirming or having to intense a reaction.

Natasha's hands/fingers slowly began to slide because of this.

The tickler with Sidney remembered her belly button from earlier. He drilled his finger in.

Sidney screamed and let go with one hand to slap his hand away. Now she was suddenly dangling from the bar by one hand. Not good.

The tickler went back for it as Sid tried to use her one free hand to fight him off. It all became to much and she was about to fall.

Luckily, in that moment all of Natasha fingers slipped off the bar. She fell down into the glass box below onto the soft padding. She was trapped.

The tickler grabbed Sidney before she fell and helped her down.

"Congrats Sidney. You may re-enter the house"

Sidney went back inside to embrace Emma.

"You had me worried sick" Emma said.

The tickle team left and reappeared pulling carts full of pies, paint buckets full of paint, and gunge.

"Have fun boys" Drew said .

The guys speat the next hour or so standing on ladders and throwing pies, and dumping buckets down onto Natasha.

Some of the gunge buckets wreaked. She couldn't imagine what some were filled with.

Some were filled with mud.

She didn't really have a lot of space to run or hide. She could only squirm and spin around as the glass box filled with every gross slimy substance imaginable.

Drew turned to one of the cameras:

"Who will be the next eliminated and fall victim of a kinky punishment? Find out next time on America's Top Ticklee!"

Author note: Hope people are enjoying? Love to hear thoughts/feedback/who are like/don't like, ect. Cheers! 🪶

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back