• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

America's Top Ticklee - Episode 5: The FINALE. The 2 remaining girls compete in the ultimate tickling challenge. A winner is crowned.

AjEdged

It was a quiet night. Olivia and Emma didn't speak. Both showered and went to bed basically right away. They wanted to be ready for whatever the final day had in store for them. It was very eerie having the house be so quiet.

Emma struggled to sleep. She had a knot in her stomach. All she wanted to do was win, make her family proud, and even catch up with Sidney again.

The girls awoke and ate a light breakfast and got dressed.

"Good luck Olivia, this had been a crazy ride. Let's end things on a good note and may the best woman win" Emma said, extending out her hand to shake.

Olivia just smirked at her and ignored her, walking right past.

Emma shrugged.

"OK then...."

The girls made it downstairs for the final competition.

Drew greeted them,

"Ladies congrats! Today you guys will be competing in the ultimate tickle challenge! It's a big more simple this time. You guys will be restrained to the floor.

Ticklers will be brought in to focus on one area at a time. Their will be 5 rounds. Head, Pits, Stomach, Private area, and Feet.

If you say 'Stop' or 'No' or anything indicating you give up in any way, you get a point. You DON'T want points. Getting 3 points means you are officially eliminated and the other player wins. The game could end before all 5 rounds are done"

The ladies shook their head yes indicating they understood.

The stripped down completely nude and layed on the floor far apart from each other.

The tickle team men entered. They bolted down every limb to the floor. They even anchored the girls heads in place so they couldn't turn their head.

No part of them could move or really struggle at all.

"Okay, let's begin. Round one, The head! GO!" Drew yelled.

The tickler focusing on Emma began to trace his fingers around and in her ears.

"Eeeee I hate this hahaha" Emma tried to recoil or turn her head but she was immobile. It was such an annoying feeling.

Olivia's tickler pulled out a feather and traced it all over her face.

When Olivia giggled and cracked her mouth open a but the tickler quickly stuck his fingers in her mouth with one hand and spread her mouth wide open. He used the other hand to tickle the inside of her mouth with the feather. The roof of her mouth...her tounge....

Olivia was completely caught off guard.

"Ahahahha stop!" She was able to muffle out, almost starting to bite the tickler.

"That is 1 point for Olivia. Next round, the PITS! Ready GO!" Drew yelled.

Both tickler used their fingers to dig into both woman's pits.

They both started scream laughing in sync. Such a ticklish spot for them both.

The men dug in harder.

Emma believed this was honestly her worst spot. She wanted to struggle away so bad but they were bolted down pretty good.

"Eeeeek hahahahah OK ok please stop please stop hahahha!" Emma cried out.

"OK that is 1 point for Emma. Next round is the Stomach. Ready GO!" Drew yelled.

Emma's tickler jammed and twisted his fingers one by one into her belly button. She yelped and jolted with each jab. It was almost as painful as it was ticklish.

Emma pursed her lips trying really hard not to scream for it to stop. The tickler took notice and started pressing harder and keeping each finger in longer.

Emma's face was red. She was straining so badly.

Olivia's tickler went with simple spider fingers all over her stomach. She giggled but it wasn't a very strong reaction otherwise.

The tickler then got an idea.

He quickly put his mouth down to her belly button and began blowing raspberries, while also tickling her sides.

Olivia was caught off guard by this and began cracking up.

"Whoa hahahhah! Stop! Hahhhaha wait no I didn't mean to say that hahaha"

"Sorry Olivia but you did say it. That is 2 points now. Next area is going to be the lady parts! Ready GO!" Drew yelled.

Olivia's tickler pulled out an electric toothbrush and a feather. He displayed one in each hand and smiles devilishly.

He turned on the toothbrush and ran it all around Olivia's pussy lips, he used the feather to tickle her groin and other areas down there.

"Ahhh fuck hahaha st- rrr nevermind ahhahs" Olivia caught herself before she racked up a third point.

Emma's tickler grilled his fingers into her inner thighs, pressing and wiggling hard.

Emma screamed and began to laugh.

"Ahhhhh hahaha oh my gosh oh no!"

She buckled but the restraints kept her down.

Her tickler had a short trimmed beard. He had a wicked idea. He kept his fingers going where they were and leaned down to rub his chin up and down over her pussy over and over again.

The feeling became overwhelming and hilarious to Emma in the moment.

"Hahahhaha OK ok I give up I can't!" She yelled.

"Alright, that is 2 points Emma and 2 Points Olivia. Final round....Feet. Good luck girls, this is it. Ready GO!" Drew yelled.

The guys didn't start tickling right away.

They both had a plan.

They brought out 2 small heaters and put them at the girls feet, at full blast. They were letting the girls soles roast for a while.

The girls tried to squirm in discomfort but were pretty immobile.

After some roasting the guys pulled the heaters away. They feet were now ready for them. They both rubbed some oil on the girls soles.

Emma's tickler started running his fingers up and down her soles. It started light and then turned into almost a scratching up and down.

"Hahahahha oh my God, hair wait hahahahhaha oh..."

Olivia's tickler pulled out a hair brush and went to town. He sat on her legs and held both her big toes together and raked that brush all over her soles.

Olivia screamed and laughed.

Emma was near the point of giving up. She had tears in her eyes, she was losing her voice and could hardly even laugh or beg, she was moaning and giggling, sweating, ect.

Her tickler pulled out the electric tooth brush and started on her soles before going in between each toe one at a time.

This was it...Emma could not do it anymore. She was going to forfeit".

She opened her mouth and in a low voice said,

"I give..."

Before she could finish Olivia's voice loudly and quickly filled the room.

"STOP STOP HAHAHHA I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE STOP HAHA NOW!"

Emma couldn't believe it.

Both ticklers backed off.

They worked on freeing Emma from being bolted down.

"Congrats Emma! You are the winner of America's Top Ticklee! Go outside out those doors and claim your check!" Drew said, pointing to the doubledoors at the end of the room leading outside.

Emma began to walk toward them. She was winded and almost felt like she was dreaming.

Meanwhile, Drew turned to Olivia who was still bolted to the floor.

"Well Olivia, I'm sorry to say you are the final person eliminated. Their is only one punishment on the wheel of punishment left" Drew said.

Drew pointed at the picture of all the men's feet on the wheel.

Olivia gasped and her eyes widened in horror.

The 2 ticklers were joined by the other 4 tickle team men who all brought chairs.

They placed the chairs all around Olivia's head.

Olivia's screams filled the room as a sea of the men's large soles slowly engulfed her face, her head completely disappeared under their feet as they all kicked back smiling and laughing.

Emma got outside to be greeted by all of the past eliminated players. They all began clapping as she walked out to get her check on display in front of the house.

Emma hugged them all. She was teary eyed but also filled with so much joy.

Sidney ran up and gave her a big hug before the 2 began to share a passionate kiss.

"I'm so proud of you" Sidney said.

Emma was proud of herself as well. She was able to conquer something she never dreamed she could have.

"Sooo I guess drinks on me?" She said to the other girls.

The cameras slowly panned away as the girls left together to go celebrate this happy moment, marking the first successful season of America's Top Ticklee.

The End.

Author note: Not sure how many are actually following 😅
but I hope you enjoyed! Love to hear thoughts/review ect. Favorite character, challenge, punishment, happy with winner? Anything really if you like to share. Was fun to write! Cheers!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back