• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amid the muggles

OmahaTickler

Verified
So I’m out and about last weekend, and I could’ve sworn I heard someone use a sentence with “ler” and “lee” in it, but the store wasn’t very crowded, so I couldn’t get closer without appearing conspicuous and creepy (at least more than usual). Every now and then, someone in this forum wonders whether we can devise some sort of “secret handshake/password” thing to identify fellow ticklers outside this community. I thought maybe we could create something containing “lee” and “ler” in it, as they seem specific to us---yet vague. I Googled “lee, ler,” and, well, the jig is up. Several results were explanations of their connection to tickling. Hell, the very first one was an Urban Dictionary definition. Thus, it would need to be a word or phrase that contains “lee” and “ler” in a way that doesn’t pinpoint them as fetish terms. The direct approach would be “ler or lee?” as I’ve seen this question asked often in other subgroups in this forum. If they answer “ler” or “lee,” it’s possible you found one of us. If they just look puzzled, you would need an out, possibly something clumsy like “Sorry, I knew someone named Lorelei and you reminded me of her” or even get goofy and say the Styx song “Lorelei” was running through your head, and you blurted it out. Weird, yeah, but it’s the kind of thing that’s hard for someone to question without them also sounding equally ridiculous and awkward. Or else maybe “Are you a lee?” If they say “yes” or “no,” possible jackpot. If they say “huh?” you can see, “Sorry, I meant are you a Leo?” then make astrology small talk. Any other ideas from the hive mind?

There is a young woman in my local Post Office (shop's in the UK where they sell stamps, tax your car, and where the owners get accused of fraudulent accounting) that has a massive feather tattoed on her forearm. And no I didn't ask given the age differential.

There is a young woman in my local Post Office (shop's in the UK where they sell stamps, tax your car, and where the owners get accused of fraudulent accounting) that has a massive feather tattoed on her forearm. And no I didn't ask given the age differential.

That would seem to be something, unless she just chose that design matter-of-factly. You should act dumb and go fishing and ask, "Is that a feather or something?" How she answers should provide some clues.

That’s a pretty common tat and it’s association to tickling would be way far down the list of things it signifies. You’re safe to ask her, I’m sure.

My middle name is Lee. Legally. So, there could be miscommunication.

I see women with feathers tattooed on their feet all the time. I figure: nah. Too easy.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back