• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amy or Angie? COMMENTS ENCOURAGED!

laffmaker1234

TMF Poster
For those who know Amy and Angie from the thread MOM TICKLED BY SON'S FRIENDS, please comment so as to shape the next installment of the series:

1. Based on these images, whose feet are more tempting to tickle, Amy or Angie's?

2. And how would you go about tickling each of them? (not just on the feet, but anywhere)

3. Compare Amy and Angie: which lady is more tempting to tickle (overall) and why?

4. Who should star in the next installment? Amy only, Angie only, or both?

Amy7.JPG
(A view of Amy's sole, lightly dusted with sand appearing wider than normal because her toes are firmly pressed into the sand.)

Angie7.jpeg
(Angie's sultry arch and seductive sole.)

Attachments

• Amy6.JPG
    Amy6.JPG
    13 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Thanks for your interest so far! I really appreciate it!

If you can please answer those four questions, it would really be helpful! Thanks!

Answering those four questions in detail will help shape the next installment, which many have eagerly been waiting for.

Where to Find Out More about Amy and Angie

Amy and Angie are featured in the series MOM TICKLED BY SON'S FRIENDS (11 parts so far).

When readers write their answers to the questions above, Part 12 will be written! :yayzorz:

But WHY?

Thanks Milagros! But WHY Angie?

Here' are the questions: :)

1. Based on these images, whose feet are more tempting to tickle, Amy or Angie's?

2. And how would you go about tickling each of them? (not just on the feet, but anywhere)

3. Compare Amy and Angie: which lady is more tempting to tickle (overall) and why?

More about Amy and Angie can be found in the thread MOM TICKLED BY SON'S FRIENDS (Parts 1 to 11 so far)

4. Who should star in the next installment? Amy only, Angie only, or both?[/QUOTE]

Still neck-and-neck on which feet the readers prefer, Amy or Angie's and why.

More about Amy and Angie can be found in the thread MOM TICKLED BY SON'S FRIENDS (Parts 1 to 11 so far)

[/QUOTE]

Amy is probably mostly ticklish on her arches and soles but Angie is probably ticklish every inch of her sexy feet

Amy is probably mostly ticklish on her arches and soles but Angie is probably ticklish every inch of her sexy feet

Thanks for your reply! Have you read the series? (Or some of the installments?) If so, please answer these questions. I'm interested to hear the readers' views

Here' are the questions:

My man I think Amy's got a pretty gnarly infection going on there on her heel.

I added a new photo of Amy's foot. The other one is a bad photo and does not do it justice. Look again and please comment.

I literally just registered to see the foot infection

It was a photo that was too bright to begin with because it was taken on a very sunny beach, and in order to make it visible the colors were adjusted and that gave her feet a weird red hue. It wasn't an infection so you didn't miss anything.

I think Amy should be at a function dressed up with stockings in when her car brakes down and she calls the boys to save her. I’m the way home in the back of their car she gets the tickling of her life….

I think Amy should be at a function dressed up with stockings in when her car brakes down and she calls the boys to save her. I’m the way home in the back of their car she gets the tickling of her life….

That's a great storyline! But first I need to get readers' answers to these questions about Amy v. Angie, comparing their feet, who they'd rather tickle, based on the story so far. If you've read the series, please answer.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back