• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Admission at Brunch

Mavran3

TMF Poster
Hey all, first time writing out an experience here! Now sadly this story doesn't involve any tickling per se, but was a bit of a funny coincidence. I was out to brunch this weekend with my wife, her friend, and the friend's new boyfriend. My wife was grilling the guy playfully on why we should allow him to date our friend, and so she asked him what his favorite thing about her was. After I made the remark that it couldn't be a body part, he said that his favorite thing recently was discovering that she snorted when she laughed. She immediately started blushing at that comment, and said that only happens when she's tickled.

Of course my ears perked up at that bit, but she elaborated on it even further. "I'm really ticklish," she said. "And I hate to be tickled, so he only found out because he started tickling my sides the other day." At this point I could practically feel my wife giving me the side eye from the topic of conversation, and she agreed with her friend that she hates being so ticklish too. The boyfriend then piped up and added to our friend's story, "Well she must hate it a lot, right after she snorted from laughing she basically slid off the bed to try to hide!" We all had a good laugh at that and moved on, but on the way home my wife jokingly asked if I put them up to that because the topic of tickling came up completely unprompted. I thought it was a fun conversation, and figured I'd share it here for y'all.

That was a fun thing to share! Its always interesting when someone's ticklish 'weaknesses' are discovered or have to be confessed to others that probably didn't know before the convo. Hopefully your wife doesn't hate it so much that 'tickling fun' is out of the question!

That was a fun thing to share! Its always interesting when someone's ticklish 'weaknesses' are discovered or have to be confessed to others that probably didn't know before the convo. Hopefully your wife doesn't hate it so much that 'tickling fun' is out of the question!

Thanks! While she does hate it, but she lets me get her on occasion. Still fun!

Awesome story, haha, but I hate/get so flustered by that "side eye" feeling from my fiancee. Any time were watching a movie with tickling or when tickling happens around us I feel like she's staring at me

Awesome story, haha, but I hate/get so flustered by that "side eye" feeling from my fiancee. Any time were watching a movie with tickling or when tickling happens around us I feel like she's staring at me

Yeah my wife does that but not in a way that would make people question it

Not tickling related, but my wife will give me the side eye when she knows that some attractive young woman has walked into the room or area and has chosen an outfit that is just too much for any normal man to ignore. Even though my wife has her own attributes, including a large, traffic-stopping rack.

Recently it was some college age lass who came into a doctor office wearing a floral halter type top, with low rise, black athletic shorts that just covered the crease at the top of her thighs. Barely... Now the girl was pretty small on top (not a criticism, but it made her toned, tanned legs stand out even more versus the black shorts. Now, if the girl HAD possessed a larger chest, I prob wouldn't have been able to keep my eyes off of her, and I might have gotten a little elbow from my wife (totally understandable). But the girl's legs were attractive enough that when my wife (who knows me so well) got up to go to into the exam room, she said "Just remember to keep your eyes on the floor." Well, to quote that line in the Princess Bride: I tried...I tried...

Love hearing those admissions. Thanks for sharing.

Great story, I love the admission when it just comes so. naturally. I think that is the best type.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back