• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An amazing person in my life

juniper22

So I know it's been a while since I last posted but yeah.

I have been with my boyfriend for almost a year and he is the most amazing person I have met. He found out about my ticklishness very early in our relationship and my love of it soon after.

He has indulged me a few times...quite a few ha! Sometimes it's while I'm sitting at the computer, he'll come up behind and tickle my sides/ribs/neck and sometimes try for my armpits. Sometimes I'll be lying on the bed, reading a book, on my stomach. He might get up to get something and, on the way out, he'll quickly tickle my feet. Sometimes he gets on top of me, sitting around my butt and tickle my back/sides/ribs. There was one spot that was discovered on me about a year ago or so, that spot where the leg meets the hip joint I guess. If done right, it makes me go absolutely NUTS. He hits that spot sometimes too.

Other times we'll do bondage and he'll use ropes to keep me from blocking (we need a new option as the ropes hurt, even with padding of socks...) Once, he managed to pin me to the bed and used a sheet or something to tie my wrists behind my back and tickled feet, back, neck and sides while I pleaded with his friend/ then roommate to help (I secretly wanted the roommate to help my BF tickle but he interpreted it as I wanted him to help ME get out). The friend knows I'm ticklish as he tried to date me first and, about a month or so after my BF and I started, we were at a festival city. We were at the house and my BF was setting up our bed, I was in a chair, my right foot hanging over and the friend was sitting on the couch right next. He ran his finger up my foot and I jumped and giggled. He said something to the BF and repeated it. As well, the friend has seen the BF tickle me numerous times.

Sometimes, too, my BF will tickle when we're out. Usually it's a quick side squeeze but sometimes, it'll be tickling my thigh on the bus.

He's an amazing guy and I get treated so well, tickled and not tickled.

Awww. :) It's awesome that you've got a supportive boyfriend and it sounds as if you're both very happy.

Ya, I'm blessed. He's nice enough to really indulge me and I don't usually feel awkward asking about certain things.

Sometimes it's even a quick squeeze to the sides/ribs or a tickle on the butt while we're hugging.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back