• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Assassin's Bonding Exercise

SharinganTickle

Greetings everyone, I hope you all had a good Christmas, or whatever your celebration of choice may be. I can assure you, that while not holiday themed, Violet had a very eventful week.

The only character I introduced in this part was an unnamed victim of Simone, based on the Pokemon youtuber Kaycreigh. As for the duo that Violet was attracted to, they will have a much bigger role in the future, but they were based on Mandy Rose and Gigi Dolin. Other than that, due to what you normally find when you look up Kaycreigh, I will drop a picture of the less professional variety. Enjoy the story, and don't forget to vote on my poll for who joins the sorority in the next part.
Part 1: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?345637-An-Assassin-s-Newest-Weapon
Part 2: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?346498-An-Assassin-Meets-Her-Target
Part 3: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?347474-An-Assassin-s-Introduction-to-Sorority-Life

It had been nearly a week since the Yakuza princess had become a sorority girl. All things considered, the week had been fairly normal, though being roommates with Melissa was certainly unusual for the assassin. In order to pretend that she actually cared for her new sisters, Violet decided to spend a day with each of them that week. This is how it went.

SUNDAY: Reina worked out early in the morning, typically when the cheerleaders were practicing and the rest of campus was just waking up. She wore a black tank top, tan shorts that went to about mid thigh, as well as her basketball shoes. Violet also wore a black tank top, but she had black shorts and a pair of black boots to go with it. It didn't really look like the Japanese girl was there to work out, but she didn't plan to participate much anyway.

The first thing the girls did was the bench press. After Reina did her usual amount, the now sweaty basketball star turned to Violet "you want a turn?" she asked. The Yakuza princess didn't really want to show how strong she was, but felt obligated to do more than just watch, so she got into position with Reina as the spotter. They settled on a weight of 125lbs, since Violet was about that size, even though her max was closer to 200 or 225lbs. After a few reps, Reina could tell that the assassin was putting on a bit of an act, so she decided to tickle the helpless weightlifter's stomach. Violet's breath hitched as she sucked her tummy in, looking at the hispanic girl with genuine nervousness in her eyes "please don't" she half whined. The muscular athlete smirked back down at her "Taylor was right. You may be good at hiding it, but you are ticklish aren't you?" she asked, lifting Violet's shirt to tickle her bare belly. "I said stop!" the Japanese girl snapped and tried to throw the weight at her, but Reina blocked it. "Relax, I don't get off on it like Taylor and Melissa, I just help to save my own ass. They tortured me like this once, so I'll let you go when you answer me" the athletic amazon said bluntly, still tickling the assassin's stomach. Violet heard that Reina had been tickled like this as well and decided to try appealing to her competitive side. "If I say yes you have your answer, but even I don't know my worst spot yet, so how about a deal? Next time I go to the gym with you, I get to tickle your worst spot, and you can tickle mine." Reina moved the barbell and offered a handshake. "Deal" she said, still not believing that Violet had tickled Julie.

The two finished their workout, which mostly consisted of basketball drills and free throws, and headed home. "By the way, Taylor, Simone and I are going to get back at Lena for knocking over the couch. Wanna help?" Reina asked. "I'll just watch" the Yakuza princess said with a shrug. "Fair enough, if not for her we'd know your tickle spots by now" the hispanic girl teased. Violet smirked as she rested her head against the car window, "fine, but let's do it tomorrow."

MONDAY: This was a much calmer day, well, at least for the Japanese girl. Almost the entire day was sitting on the couch and watching Lena freak out at the tv. It didn't take Violet long to realize that the gamer's aspirations of going pro were more than a bit delusional. Still, they made small talk in between games, and the rage actually amused the Yakuza princess a little bit. That said, Violet did agree to distract the Puerto Rican hothead, so she gave Reina the signal,

They waited until Lena was in between games, then the assassin started taunting her. "I'm probably a better shot than you" the Japanese girl teased, causing the gamer to glare at her, as well as turn her back to the girls sneaking up on her. Simone stole her controller while Reina pinned the Puerto Rican on her stomach and Taylor sat on her ankles.

The 3 girls tickled the gamer's feet, sides and thighs until she was a sweaty, begging mess. They didn't make her pee, but they definitely got Lena good, much to the amusement of Violet and Melissa. The Japanese girl couldn't tell if the Puerto Rican hated being tickled as much as it seemed, if she was begging so much because she was trying not to pee, or if she was just angry about her game again. Nevertheless, a trained killer had just learned the weak spots of one of her housemates, and she wouldn't hesitate to use it to her advantage when the time came.

TUESDAY: This was the day that Violet was dreading, she had to spend the day with Taylor. Just Taylor would probably be fine, but it wasn't just Taylor, they had cheer practice. Practice itself was fine. This time there was no mission, so Violet could check out some of the girls. Melissa was still the hottest, but without the tunnel vision, she definitely had some competition.

Once practice ended, Violet got nervous, almost the entire squad was coming to greet her. As expected, Taylor tickled the assassin's neck with a pom pom, trying to make her blush in front of everyone. It worked, causing a few of the girls to giggle at how cute the Japanese girl was, which only created a cycle of blushing. Violet was actually starting to lose her cool a bit, curse this strange attraction to cheerleaders.

Trying to avoid Taylor's flirting, Violet decided to change the group's target with a question. "So, who is the most ticklish cheerleader?" she asked. The girls started to point fingers, some at each other just because, but there seemed to be 4 girls that stuck out. Taylor, Simone, and the two girls that Violet had been checking out during practice. This revelation did not end up helping the blushing issue, however, something interesting happened. Taylor, seemingly to the surprise of everybody, pointed at the locker room. "She'll try to kill you if you even touch her, but if she's as bad as she used to be, it's Melissa" the brunette announced. It hadn't really occurred to most of the girls that Melissa could be ticklish, she was an untouchable queen bitch to most of them. Daddy and his money let her do whatever she wanted, and even Violet knew by now, her target wasn't above torture or ruining someone's life.

Storing that in her memory bank for later, the Japanese girl decided to have some fun with the cheerleaders. "Okay, you 4 go back on the field and have a tickle fight. I'll decide who is most ticklish" she said with a smirk. The girls made their way onto the field, and it soon became clear that Simone was not the answer. She was certainly ticklish, especially on her ribs and armpits, just not as bad as the others. Even Taylor didn't seem as bad as the other two, but Violet couldn't pass this opportunity up. Once Taylor's back was to her, the assassin tackled her. "Get her shoes off!" she yelled to the other girls. "W-what?! N-no come on girls, d-don't" Taylor begged, but it was too late. Her shoes were already coming off and her flirt buddy was tickling her sides "hehehehehehehehe stop it Violet" she begged. Violet simply shook her head with a smirk "you tickled me the first chance you got, my turn now" she teased and dug into her hips to make her squeal. Still, that was nothing compared to the screams that Simone got out of her now bare feet. "FUCK! N-NOHOHOHOHOHO PLEASE! I know those nails Simone! Get the fuck away from me!" Taylor had gone from borderline enjoying the tickling and flirting with Violet, to genuinely begging Simone for mercy within seconds. Violet wanted to switch with Simone, but she decided to let Taylor suffer for a few minutes before asking. "Go for the arches" the blonde instructed as they switched places. The assassin went in for the kill, tickling Taylor's arches as instructed, but it didn't seem to be as bad as when Simone did it. The desperation was there, but it didn't seem to be as much, the screaming died down. "Nohohohohoho not the feet you guys" Taylor was starting to get tears of laughter.

Just as Violet was starting to explore the brunette's feet, trying to figure out how Simone got that reaction out of her, the sprinklers came on. The cheerleaders screamed and scattered, freeing Taylor in the process. The fun was over, and Melissa could be seen leaving the locker room, so the girls decided to head home. Still, Violet had to know what happened back there, so she asked. "What about Simone made you react like that Taylor?" Simone smiled and held up her hand for Violet to see "acrylics make anybody beg for mercy, don't act like I wasn't about to make you break too" she teased. Violet started to blush as Melissa held up her own hand to chime in "French tips work just as well and go on any nail, real or fake. Plus you can ask to make them extra pointy for maximum tickling" she bragged. The assassin never paid much attention to beauty, but maybe it was functional. Today had proved to be more educational than she expected

WEDNESDAY (and Thursday): After the day with the cheer squad, this was a much-needed day of listening to Christina's music and relaxing with Connie in their room. Violet, despite being expressionless most of the time, actually enjoyed the redhead's music. The piano was soft and soothing, but her voice had some range. Christina did all kinds of music. Pop songs, rock songs, and a few soft songs that she wrote were primarily what she played though. She even played Chopsticks to playfully tease the Japanese girl, which got a smirk and a playful tickle on her side from the assassin. "Ah! Hehehehey!" the pianist giggled and shot Violet a playful glare before changing songs. Christina was certainly ticklish, and the Yakuza princess wouldn't hesitate to use it against her. Still, the redhead was probably the assassin's favorite sorority sister, so Violet kept the tickling playful for the time being.

That wasn't the case when Christina left for band practice though. Not long after the redhead left, the Japanese girl tackled poor Connie. "Name every tickle spot you have" Violet ordered the shy girl. "Knees, sides, belly, ribs, feet and armpits miss" the dark-haired girl muttered, clearly used to being dominated in this house. The trained killer could sense fear from a mile away, and she took great pleasure in it, tickling Connie's stomach and sides. "N-nohohohohohohohoho please miss" the shy girl protested but to no avail. Violet moved to her armpits briefly, but they didn't seem to be as ticklish there, so the assassin dug into her ribs and got a cute squeal out of the quiet girl. "P-please miss, I don't like being tickled" Connie begged, trying uselessly to get free. "Neither do I, but that doesn't seem to stop anybody else here, so let's see how much you can take." Violet didn't fear retaliation from this girl at all, so she had no problem torturing the poor thing. Things only got worse for Connie when the Japanese girl squeezed her knees. "NO! N-not there! P-please miss! I'm begging you" the shy girl already seemed desperate, but the assassin was just getting started.

Violet took Connie's socks off and tickled her feet, but didn't get a great reaction, so she just gagged the shy girl with her own socks. "Mmph! Mmph!" the dark-haired girl begged, eyes wide and clearly in a panic. "Oh hush, it's not like you talk anyway" the assassin said coldly as she tickled the back of her knees, which got just as good of a reaction. Connie screamed into her gag as her knees were ruthlessly tickled, but everyone was in the front room, nobody could save her. Christina had mentioned that she'd be gone for a couple hours, so Violet knew that she could torture this poor girl for over an hour. After 10 minutes, the Japanese girl's victim was crying, though it wasn't clear if she was crying from laughter or fear. After 20 minutes she stopped struggling, and after 30 minutes her laughter grew weak. Violet had to keep her alive still, so she moved to the girl's stomach and sides to let her recover while she continued to suffer. After an hour, Connie wet herself, and the panic returned when her cruel tickler still didn't stop. The poor girl peed again after 90 minutes of hell, and only then did the assassin let her go. "Change the bed and your pants before Christina gets back, if she finds out, I'll torture you again tomorrow" Violet said coldly as she left the room and went to bed.

Fortunately for the shy girl, the assassin left her just enough time to avoid the ultimate humiliation. However, since the girls rarely felt like socializing with anybody but each other, that did mean that Connie would be stuck with her sadistic new mistress for another entire day.

FRIDAY: "Simone, you have a date tonight right?" Violet asked as she stuck her head into the bedroom shared by Taylor and the blonde. "Yeah, but it's at a nice restaurant, so it's time to dump her. Why?" Simone was picking out an outfit for the date, ultimately deciding on a black crop top, jean jacket and jean booty shorts. "Can I tag along? I want to see the difference between our nails after what happened on Tuesday" the assassin had curiosity in her voice. The cheerleader pretended to think about it before a smirk came across her face. "Tell you what, if I can tickle you without you defending yourself for 10 minutes and you don't laugh, then you can go."

'Shit, she got me, I have to accept or I'll seem scared' Violet thought to herself before entering the room. "Fine, let's get this over with" she said as she sat on the bed, wearing a tank top and jeans with her boots. Simone shook her head "boots off, I'm not holding back" she ordered. The Japanese girl sighed but did as she was told. The cheerleader looked the Yakuza princess up and down before lifting her arms up and tickling her armpits. Both girls could feel Violet's muscles clench, her ticklishness was almost an open secret at this point, but nobody could break her. "Keep your arms up" Simone said as she lifted the assassin's tank top to tickle her stomach. The Japanese girl maintained her composure, at least until Simone blew a raspberry on her belly and she fell over backwards. "S-sorry, I lost my balance" she lied, thanking every god in existence that she was a good liar. "You can just stay there then" the cheerleader said as she tickled Violet's feet, causing her toes to curl.

At this point, Violet was convinced that someone with more patience could destroy her, which is what made Melissa's fetish so terrifying. Luckily, time was running down, so Simone just dug into the assassin's ribs. This made Violet let out a scream, but again, the Japanese girl lied. "Those nails are too hard, that hurt" she pouted, playing up the fact that she looked like a tiny, fragile girl on the surface. Thankfully, the slutty cheerleader bought it, and failed to make the Yakuza princess break again. Feeling defeated, Simone let the assassin go. "Damn you're good, alright, we leave in an hour" she said with a sigh.

When they arrived at the restaurant, Violet was just glad to be there. She knew how lucky she'd gotten, and if it was Melissa, she'd probably still be getting tickled right now. The Japanese girl sat at the next table over, making sure to avoid drawing the suspicion of the mystery woman. Simone's date was a cute redhead, but she seemed nervous. Not quite Connie levels of shy, she could make conversation, but she didn't initiate anything. Maybe it was because she knew this was a breakup date, maybe she was always like that, but it made Violet look forward to tickling her.

The date went as expected, with the cheerleader leeching off of the poor girl that had a crush on her. When Simone got tired of toying with her, she tickled the redhead's sides, making her yelp cutely and alert Violet to join them. The trained killer sat on the other side of the booth, trapping the unsuspecting girl in between the two sorority sisters. The girl looked at the assassin, scared and wondering who she was. In an instant, the co-conspirators had the redhead's arms over her head and tickled her armpits. "N-nohohohohohohoho! W-who are you?" the scared girl asked in between laughter. "She's my real girlfriend" Simone lied just to break the girl's heart, but smirked at Violet when she saw it made the Japanese girl blush. The two sorority sisters treated it like a game of sorts. They'd take turns tickling each spot, seeing who could make the shy girl scream more. Still, no matter how cruel she was, Violet couldn't make the poor girl beg nearly as much as Simone could.

The redhead had tears of laughter before her tormentors had even made it to her feet, and when they did, she reached a whole new level of desperation. "N-nohohohohohoho! P-please Simone. I can't take it! I'll buy you anything" she offered. The assassin and cheerleader simply laughed in the girl's face and double teamed her soles, now that she was too exhausted to fight back. The shy girl's face grew as red as her hair once her bladder emptied itself due to the nonstop tickling. "Now I'll accept your offer" Simone mocked her by ordering a sushi plate for the Yakuza princess to end their night.

SATURDAY: Violet had chosen to spend today with Melissa, because she knew that it'd be relatively calm compared to other days with the beautiful blonde. When the Japanese girl entered the room that the two shared, the queen of the school was sitting at her desk working on ideas for Hell Week. "So, I hear you had a nice date with Simone last night" the head cheerleader teased the now blushing assassin. "Relax, I won't tell her you like her" Melissa continued to tease. Violet couldn't help but smirk at the joke. If she was going to date anybody that wasn't just part of the mind games between herself and her unsuspecting target, Christina was by far her favorite to be around. Still, the Japanese girl couldn't deny that she was attracted to most of the cheer squad, especially Melissa.

"Very funny, but be careful, Taylor told me you're ticklish." Violet leaned on the desk and stared at her roommate with a smirk, loving the nervousness that she saw creep into the eyes of the supposed untouchable queen. "Thanks for telling me, I'll be sure to get her for that later," Melissa said nonchalantly, trying to hide how much the Yakuza princess knowing her secret truly bothered her. "So, what should we do to these girls? I'm open to ideas" she continued, trying to change the subject. The assassin shrugged, knowing next to nothing about sorority life before this assignment. "I'd love to have you tickle a poor girl into insanity with me, I've seen the evil side of everyone but you," she said in an uncharacteristically flirtatious tone. "Are you sure you want to see that side of me?" the cheerleader said with her flirtatious smirk. "From what I've heard, you seem pretty cruel yourself. You're just new to the kink and don't know how to truly torture someone yet, but sure, I can teach you at someone's expense" Melissa continued with a slightly softer smile.

The two sadists worked together for the rest of the day, trying to decide what to do to the incoming girls. Each of them would occasionally glance over at the other and think about tickling them to death, but in the end, both of them were too scared of retaliation to do anything. Tomorrow was going to be the start of a long week for the entire sorority, so both girls turned in early, dreaming of the other's ticklish screams.

To be continued…

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back