• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Odd Chance Meet-up

tyler_d

TMF Expert
It was interesting how I came into meeting this cute girl, Kerri Goodwin (size 8, 5'7"). An old friend of mine is actually good friends with this girl's mother. Initially, my friend asked if I wanted to film the mother's feet.

I said no, but I realized that her daughter was the cute girl I had bumped into many months earlier at a popular restaurant. The girl was a cashier there and I was just an out-of-shape old-man coming in early to order breakfast one morning.

Are any of you familiar with how a single look from a person can say a million things without ever saying a single word? Well, the way this girl looked at me when I came up to pay for my food, I could see from her eyes that she musta thought I was a huge creep.

I guess I'm just thankful that I finally ended up getting to see this pretty girl's feet up close and personal. And any creepy perceptions she might've had in the past were completely dissolved after getting to know me. We also chatted happily alongside her mom on my back porch for a while after the shoot.

Well, she's pretty cute. (Other than the ring in her nose and excessive ink. But that's just this old man's opinion)

Kerri is very pretty from head to soles.

Thanks for posting the pictures.

is she ticklish lol ha and is mom to lol ha.

well i hope get test senstivity test on mom and daughter tickle there lovely soles and rest lol ha.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back