• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An underground school (Multiple tickling)

gugus

I particularly care about this story, for my passion towards martial arts girls and their sexy skills... Don't forget to take a look at the stories posted previously!!! Thanks so much

Gil was a normal boy, with a little secret, which he did not consider very ... normal !!

He loved watching movies and videos with sexy women in martial arts. He enjoyed himself and even imagined himself colliding with them. He thought it was a very strange thing and had never had the courage to tell it to anyone, not even to his most trusted friends !!!

Obviously, in the clashes, he always had the worst, because the movies, you know, make you see things that can not (!!!) happen. One of his favorites was DOA (Dead or Alive), where a group of super sexy girls was "recruited" for an elimination race, in which they defeated big and big men, with their mortal moves !!!

On youtube, he had the opportunity to satisfy all his "cravings", without having to risk too much to be discovered (or so he believed) ....

It was a day like many others, Gil was returning home after class at the University and, as often happens to him, he immersed himself in his smartphone to see the latest movies that related to his ... passion !!! Something, or rather someone distracted him. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw something that was hard to miss. Ahead of him, a girl walked with a very miniskirt, two marvelous legs on a pair of rather high heels. The girl gave the impression not to worry very much that everyone looked at her, in fact, she seemed to really want to attract attention!

Gil continued to look at her and, almost automatically, found himself following her. He also realized that the girl, from time to time, turned to see if he was behind her. She seemed to like the boy's interest. Gil was getting antsy, it seemed like a magnificent day. The girl began to make strange rides, slipping into even uncrowded streets. But Gil was not worried by now, he was sure she wanted him. In fact, he hoped that the girl would sooner or later slip into some small, uninhabited street, to get closer.

Suddenly, as hoped by Gil, it happened. He saw the girl speed up the pace and turn in a small street. Gil did not know much about that part of the city, but from his perspective, he saw that it was an alley. Excitement went up.

Gil took the road, almost running and ... NO ONE !!! There was no one!!! How was it possible? It was a dead end and there did not seem to be any entrance doors on that street !!! Gil did not want to resign, he had never been so sure in his life that something magical was happening in his rather flat existence !!

He began to look around, desperately looking for some clues ... Then, he heard a whistle, come from above !! He raised his head jerk ... NOTHING !!! NOBODY!!! He took another step ... He did not have the physical time to avoid it !!! He felt empty beneath himself, but he could not keep from falling down, he seemed almost ... sucked by an invisible force !!! He heard only a metallic sound, like a door that closed above him, then NOTHING !!! He collapsed into a deep sleep, after an imperceptible annoyance on the skin of his neck.

Hours later, Gil woke up. He felt relaxed, like never before and, contrary to what he thought he had just woken up, he was neither tied nor gagged. In fact, he thought he had been kidnapped, even if he did not understand why. He only knew that, surely, the girl with the miniskirt had dragged him into a trap and he had fallen for it.

"Dear my Gil you finally woke up !!! I was starting to fear having to wake up with a bucket of water !! AHAHAHAH "Gil turned, the voice came from a woman, certainly not very young, but of an almost dazzling beauty. Gil did not know what to say !!! The lady was wearing a kimono, Japan style, black with an even blacker belt. Gil seemed almost to know her, but he did not understand why !!!

"Quiet, young boy, you're wondering why you're here and I'm here to satisfy all your curiosity and show you something ... amazing" she smiled affably

"First of all, the reason you're here is that we've been watching you for a long time. As you know, being a young man, surely rather expert in computer science, all the technological objects have a webcam. We used this to our advantage, to find our "supporters" and let them enter our magical world ... "the lady winked at Gil.

"Oh, what a rude thing, I have not introduced myself yet. You can call me: Yukari !!! "

Gil looked at her in amazement: that name wasn’t absolutely new to his ears !!! So she ... knew !!!

"Yeah, my little friend, we have you, forgive me the word," spied "and we have discovered your attraction for a certain type of ... film and clips. So much was the passion that, in the end, it seemed right to satisfy your curiosity: yes, we really exist! "He paused, but Gil was so stunned by everything that he could not say something sensible !! The only feeling he could express himself was disbelief and doubt.

Yukari seemed to read in his thoughts: "I imagine you will want to 'try with your hand', check my words. We are here for this, indeed, if you are good, you can also be 'asked' in the first person! Well, you can not say anything. "She scoffed at him. "Okay" took his hand "follow me, we enter the magical world of ... LAUGHING martial arts !!!" Gil was so confused that he did not notice that addition, very underlined the word "LAUGHING". He felt like the child who had been given his favorite candy and was told that he could eat them all !!!

Yukari moved, and behind her, ten girls appeared, one more beautiful than the other, all with kimonos of various colors, which made them as court bridesmaids. Gil paused on one of them: he realized that she was the one who had dragged him into this 'adventure'. Her kimono was milky white !!! Gil wondered if the colors of the various kimonas had meaning. But it seemed that Yukari had also read this time in his mind: "the journey will be in various stages, from the most basic to the most difficult, imagined as if you were entering a school where all grades exist: from kindergarten, to high school, to Postgraduate Master ".

"Ok, Lucy" Yukari snapped her fingers "it's up to you, get inside !!! IMMEDIATELY!!!"

Gil saw the girl who had held out the trap from the group of the others and put herself in a room with the glass walls, so that those outside could check. Her face was a little less smiling than before !! He saw inside a girl with a white kimono, but tending to butter !! And out, to check out, a girl with a blue kimono. Gil did not know who to look, because they were one more beautiful than the other: sculpted bodies, perfect faces, fabulous legs !!! They were also of all races.

Yukari called him to attention: "now you will see the first step of our school!" And nodded to the girl in the blue kimono. Which raised her arms, as if she were praying and gave a blow with her hands. It was the signal of the beginning of the fight. But it was something very fast, Gil did not even have time to enjoy the show. The girl called Lucy tried to attack the other, but with a very quick move, the girl with the butter-colored kimono, made her do a somersault and spread her out. Then she sat above her, practically with a facesitting. Gil gasped! He could only see the girl's shoulders, hiding, almost completely, Lucy's body. He still felt a sharp blow with his hands. He saw the winner unleash Lucy's kimono and open it. Gil tried to peek, but failed. He felt three strong hand blows and all the other 9 girls rushing inside and putting themselves on the sides of the girl. He saw all together start with her hands reaching out to Lucy. The stained glass window was specially misted and Gil could only hear Lucy yelling excruciating screams, which seemed like uncontrolled laughter. It lasted 5 minutes. Then he saw the 10 girls go out, this time no longer Lucy, but the other girl. "Quite well, Cynthia" just said Yukari.

Gil tried to understand: "What happened? Where's Lucy? You will not have it ..? "

" Quiet "laughed Yukari" 'your 'Lucy is fine ... you'll meet her again ... VERY SOON !!!! "

"But I heard her screaming and undressing and ..." Gil continued ...

"Hey, jello," Yukari teased him "I told you it's all right ... you really fell in love, eh? Quiet, you'll see hundreds of beautiful girls here! "

He took the young man's hand and led him along the second corridor ... Gil was amazed: in practice, there was an alternative underground world !! They came to the second glazed room, this time he saw a Scandinavian girl in a yellow kimono ... it was difficult to take his eyes away. Cynthia, the girl who had left the first room, entered, also this time with a less relaxed face than before.

Gil saw another girl with a dark kimono, who, this time too, controlled operations. He felt, once again, the ritual: a strong joke with hands, the two girls inside that came closer, they studied a moment, the girl with the yellow kimono, with a quick move, blocked Cynthia's arms and slammed her on the ground like a sack of potatoes. Then, once again, the winner stood over the defeat and stripped her of the kimono. Yukari nodded her head, this time seemed satisfied. She murmured "she will give us satisfaction". Three more shots with hands. The nine girls ran inside, they stood on the sides and ... also this time, Gil could not enjoy the show. Fogged glasses ... But he could hear the screams and uncontrolled laughter again, for 5 long minutes !!!

Also this time he saw out again 10 girls, also this time he did not see Cynthia anymore, but the Scandinavian ... "good, grow quickly, Tanya ..." Yukari was definitely happy, even smiled a smile .. "but you know that the road is long" hastened to to add..

Gil tried to rebel: "It seems to me that the game is going too far, I will not take another step if you do not explain what is happening. Where is Cynthia now? What were those excruciating screams? "

Yukari tried not to get angry with Gil, but to be more conciliatory as possible, while responding firmly and decisively: "dear boy, except that I do not think you are in a position to give orders, but I assure you, if you are a little more patient, in a few minutes everything will be clear and you'll see: for you too, life can be more ... laughing !! "

Gil calmed down, also because Yukari was right: he could not try to rebel much, he was surrounded by people who, indeed, did not seem the most condescending in the world !!!

He got caught, once again, by the hand. All the girls still followed them, in an orderly manner, along the umpteenth corridor. Gil knew there would be a third glazed room. So it was. Waiting for them, a very small oriental girl with an orange kimono. Physically, it was half of Tanya.

Tanya came in, seemed quieter than the first two. The oriental girl was practically kneeling, as if she were praying. Once again, a girl with a dark kimono was ready to check and give in to the fight. He felt the blow with hands. Gil was almost tempted not to look: Tanya would tear the Oriental to shreds and he was quite reluctant to see too much violence. He put his fingers over his eyes, looking between them, as if he were watching through a grate. Tanya pounced on the kneeling girl, very eagerly. The eastern girl moved imperceptibly, the moment Tanya was at close range, Gil saw two arms spread forward at the speed of light and Tanya collapsed to the ground. Then the Oriental returned to kneel, also this time over the Scandinavian, as if almost nothing had happened. She opened the Kimono and, this time, Gil could, for a few seconds, admire the Junoesque forms of Tanya, difficult to cover with the body of the Oriental! Then, the other nine, according to the ritual, ran inside, to the beat of the three shots and ... another 5 minutes of screaming screams with exhausting laughter !!!

They went out again in 10, also this time Tanya, with great sorrow of Gil, remained inside.

Yukari: "Liu, almost perfect, for your chances ... ALMOST !!!" the last word specifically emphasized her.

"OK, Gil, it's time for your questions to have a more complete answer. We take this last corridor and enter ... into the temple, in the center of this small city! "Yukari's eyes sparkled, black as those of a tiger !!!

She took Gil's hand and dragged him along this corridor. Gil distinctly heard noises of various kinds, coming from a closed door. He almost began to tremble with curiosity.

Yukari put her hand on the handle and said: "You lucky, you're the first human male to admire this show" and winked.

The door opened. Gil was in front of a very special show: an immense open space, with many small dividers, that separated many rugs, around which, unmissable, many rooms with glass walls like those well known by Gil!

He quickly understood the sounds he heard: on every rug and in every room, it was replicating the "game" he had seen so far. Only in this case, Gil saw that the kimonos were all very dark in color and could admire in one fell swoop, a number of female infarct bodies. Even in this gigantic space, as soon as a girl was put KO, her kimono was opened and her body put free !!! It took Gil a little time to understand the cause of the "screams" that he felt in the glazed rooms and was stunned! It was, simply and terribly (!!!), TICKLING !!!! Each girl who was "defeated" received a tickling, which, seeing and listening to the girls themselves, could not help but get the chills to Gil, as well as making him feel a certain "exciting" movement in his lower parts, given the movements starters of those beautiful bodies !!! He wondered if it was a sort of Paradise for men, but the thought passed and he did not ask questions.

"As I imagine, and I hope, you understand we can consider this a kind of" school "where a considerable amount of girls are trained to become a 'lethal weapon', let me say !!! I select the girls and bring them here, to start a wonderful journey, to make them ... like ME !!!! "Yukari still lit his eyes and the comparison with the tiger could not be more than spot on !!!

"But now follow me, dear guest, I want you to see closely the work we do, then, do not worry, you too ... have fun" the tone of voice convinced little Gil, but certainly could not say the contrary, at least so far !! !

Yukari and his girls' court directed him to a rug. There was a girl with a brown kimono and brown belt and one with a blue kimono and a blue belt. To say once again that they were two beautiful girls, sensual to die for, is now repetitive. !

"As you can imagine, Gil, the two girls are already quite skilled in martial arts, as the dark kimonos point out. But the two kimonas are different and, therefore, one is certainly stronger than the other. Now they'll give you a live demonstration ... Kelly, Sabrina get ready ... "Kelly had the brown kimono, Sabrina the blue one.

They positioned themselves on the carpet. This time, Yukari himself took the lead. The faces of the two girls seemed inscrutable, but Gil could see in that Sabrina a grimace of disappointment!

Yukari clapped her hands, Kelly turned her back on Sabrina, as if she was not interested in what was going on, Sabrina started very fast towards Kelly and stretched her arms as if to give a shot of dry karate on her opponent's neck. Kelly, as if she had her eyes, suddenly lowered herself, with a kind of split and with her right foot she hit Sabrina's legs dryly, causing her to lose her balance and fall forward. As soon as Sabrina was in the arms of Kelly, the latter took her arms and slammed her to the ground, making her fly over. Then, like a ritual, she jumped over, locked her arms with her legs and placed himself on her face.

Gil was quite excited, he knew what was going to happen: Kelly undid the Kimono and Gil, for the first time, realized that the girls were completely naked !!! And Sabrina showed up to him with a prosperous breast, which ended with two nipples as big as nails !!! Gil did not know where to look !!!

"Ok, Gil" Yukari turned to the boy, knowing full well that he was distracted, but continued her speech, smiling sympathetically "this is the first part of the training ... now comes the part ... funny !!!"

Kelly put a finger to each hand on the sides of Sabrina's breast, Gil looked at her doubtfully, Kelly made a movement with her fingers two or three times and Sabrina, as if struck by sudden convulsions, exploded: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'THAHAHAHAHAHNDLEHEHEHEHEHTHIHIHIHIHIHIHISSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!! "

Gil was stunned, Kelly smirked and took comfort, would not move from that point for 3 minutes. Sabrina began to wriggle desperately:

"AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! "Gil could admire Sabrina's tits bobbing sensually, from right to left, from bottom to top. Gil was practically hypnotized.

Kelly stopped for a few moments and directed the two fingers on the groin of Sabrina, who was still trying to recover, and repeated the operation of the two-three movements with her fingers and for poor Sabrina there was nothing but explode again in a superhuman laugh:

"UAHUHAUHAUAHUHAUAHUAHUAHAUHAUAHUAHUAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASEEHEHHEHEHEHEHEH !!!!!!!!!!! GIVEUUHUHUHUHUHUPPPPPPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! UAHUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUAHUAHAUH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Gil awoke from the hypnotic state to fall back almost immediately, admiring the lower part of Sabrina, which, now, was a continuous jolt, almost as if it were crossed by a permanent shock of electricity!

Gil did not know what to think: how could it be that only two fingers could have such a devastating effect?!?!? But even this time, it seemed that Yukari read his mind and, as soon as he had finished the 5 minutes of torture, she turned to him: "Now I'll explain you even better what's going on here!

Here, we create, as I mentioned before ... human war machines !!! Women ready for anything, we prepare them mentally and physically, to fight and to resist. So we teach them martial arts and the arts of seduction and prepare them not to suffer torture, not even tickling. As you can see all the girls here are beautiful and sexy. They have been carefully chosen on Earth and brought here to be trained !! "

Gil asked in a low voice: "But how come different kimonos? How could Sabrina have been crazy about tickling? "

"Then" continued Yukari "the kimono becomes darker every time you come, so to speak, 'promoted', in practice you have become better in the arts just described and you have become less sensitive !! So, just to give an example, Sabrina begins to be good and less sensitive, but until you get to the black kimono, you always have some point that will make you crazy laughing ... and Kelly has found them! "And added:" but even Kelly is not perfect yet, you know, she could be tortured too, if you have a brown kimono, it means that there are one to three very sensitive points, which could cut you off !!! It's for what we do naked training, because sensitivity is at maximum power !!! "

Gil looked absolutely stunned, could not believe that Kelly could be overwhelmed, having seen her at work.

"Your face does not seem to me convinced" Yukari winked "It's okay, just because you are ..." she added laughing "Kelly, come here a minute ..." Kelly walked over, quiet. As soon as she was close enough, Yukari started as two darts two fingers, which hit Kelly just below the neck, Kelly bent her knees, Yukari quickly took her arms and locked them behind her back, undid the kimono, and pushing up her arms, forced Kelly to practically kneel, staying with her ass in plain sight. Gil was at the height of excitement !!! Then, with a finger, she went to do the usual movement up and down where the back joins her ass. Kelly looked tip from a tarantula and exploded her too: "AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH !!!!!!!!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MISSSSSSSSYUKAHAHAHAHAHAHRRRRRIIIIIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI !!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! "

"Obviously" Yukari turned to Gil, while doing this operation, without any effort "the sensitive points become very few and very special, but if they hit, can be lethal !!!" But Gil again was totally immersed in the celestial vision of that ass that moved in an absolutely sensual and alluring way !!! And he was starting to have problems keeping the excitement, even physical !!!

Yukari noticed all this and stopped immediately. "Hey, Gil, calm the boils, still for a while" She scoffed!

Gil shook himself, blushing: "but ... but why is not there any male? Why?"

"Dear Gil, because you guys are not ready yet, at first I tried two or three, but no one has passed a single step, physically destroyed, sensually and mentally by any woman !!!"

"And ... now what am I doing here?" Gil did not yet understand what was happening !!!

"You'll find out soon, VERY early !!!" She took his hand very gently, and together they headed back to the exit door. Gil sighed and gave, for the last time (!!!), a look at that "Heaven in the EARTH".

They went all the way back, crossed the three corridors and found themselves from where they had left.

"You're about to see your 'dear' Lucy, are you happy?" Gil brightened his eyes ... but Yukari added: "... I hope you will continue to consider it even after your meeting !!!" and smiled mischievously !!!

"The girl outside, Nia, as a 'judge' will explain everything to you, when you're inside." Gil looked puzzled and wavered. But Yukari's voice called him back !!

"Go, go into the room, waiting for you ... remember: it's quite a while that she does not see a man, have patience with her !!!" this time her sneer was absolutely evil ...

Gil entered, he had not yet managed to see Lucy again, because the room had remained 'tarnished'.

He found Lucy kneeling, her back to him. He was about to approach, but he heard the imperious voice of Nia: "Gil, you have been chosen to check if the males can be admitted again to this 'school'. You will fight with Lucy and, if you win, we could decide that you can continue your 'journey' with us ... prepare, now ... "and lowering your tone of voice ..." we hope it is not too great a torture !!! "

But Gil heard the last words and was offended and countered: "But it's not that I hurt her? I saw how it ended sooner and I would not ... "

"You're cute to worry" Nia's voice was very calm "but that's not the case, Lucy has many ... resources of resistance !!! Now put on the kimono that is on the ground on your right and start ... Lucy is impatient "Gil saw a very white kimono with a white belt. He put everything together with a sarcastic comment "thank goodness you did not ask me to get naked!"

"Are you ready?" "Of course" .... At these words, Lucy turned and stood up. Gil, although he had already seen, was once again enchanted !!! He could not fail to notice a 'certain resemblance' with one of the actresses who looked on youtube !!!

Nia clapped her hands and brought him back to reality.

Gil: "Lucy, I do not want to fight, I do not want to hurt you, I do not ..." ... he did not have time to finish the sentence. Lucy took a vertical upside down and with her legs went to lock Gil's neck. Gil tried to spread Lucy's legs, but they looked like steel for him. Lucy began to push him down, forcing him to bend her legs. Then with a flash, Lucy pulled up, Gil found his face covered by his abdomen, Lucy pressed slightly over the shoulder and Gil lost all strength instantaneously and collapsed heavily to the carpet. He remained almost unconscious for unspecified moments and when he recovered, he found himself in a situation that was not new: arms locked by Lucy's legs, the same one that held Gil's head slightly raised on his bare legs. In itself, it could also be an interesting situation for Gil. He looked up at Lucy, the girl's emerald green eyes were wonderfully shimmering. Finally, Gil could also hear the voice: "You know, boy, I've been suffering from all weeks, then, being a computer expert, I discovered ... YOU !!!" she continued: "So, I humbly asked Yukari to be able to introduce you in this world and Yukari has been very generous, so generous as to give me the chance to 'let off steam' with you, because it's been a while since they can not find any new girls and so I'm staying for the moment back of all. Without this, obviously, not being able to put a male KO "smiled malignant.

"Let off steam with me? But how? I do not understand, now let me go ... "

"SHHhhhhh ... now it gets better" Lucy raised her ass slightly and placed it over Gil's face. She was completely naked. Gil accused the blow, under his pants !!!

He heard the belt of the kimono unfasten and open it, Gil thanked the heavens for being dressed. But it was a moment: he felt violently tear all the clothes on him, apart from the underpants! He tried to react, but there was no way around, Lucy was too well trained for him ... He felt four pins coming on his body, but he understood immediately that it was Lucy's 4 fingernails, which began to "poke" all the sensitive points .

Gil could not help but laugh, laugh, laugh: "AHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!! MERCYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!! AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHH !!!!!!!!!!!! "

The problem for him was that Lucy evidently could not wait to have a sacrificial victim and continued to hit him without interruption and for Gil there was nothing but to suffer ... and laugh, laugh, laugh:

"AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHH !!!!!!!!!! MERCYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ICOULDNOTRESISSTSTSTSTSTTSTSTTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHOHOHOHOHIIHIHIHIHIHIHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH !!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

The problem, then, was not only that of being subjected to a harsh torturing lesson, but also that the young man was "dominated" by a naked girl who stood above him. And who was moving above him, to torture him.

Gil began to be filled with more and more sensations, all of them hardly hidden from Lucy and those watching. And which did not wait long to "join" the party !! He heard the door open, Lucy said, "Mrs. NIA, thank you for joining me, it's an immense privilege!" Lucy stepped down from Gil's face and Gil could see Nia take off the black Kimono in front of him. For Gil's excitement it was a hard blow: she had a real living sculpture in front of him !!! The boy's cock straightened very quickly, he seemed to want to get out of his cover by himself. Nia sat at Gil's feet and nodded to Lucy, who, without too much trouble, dropped Gil's underpants to knees. The cock hardened even more.

Lucy climbed back up to Gil and leaned over him. Gil felt like a breath of wind near cock now almost full. But he also felt two fingers, one for each foot, with very well-sharpened nails, begin to walk the barefoot, almost zigzagging, to increase the sensation.

For Gil it was night: "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IBEEEGGGGGGGGYOUUUHUHUHUHUHU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTICKLINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGANYYYYYYMOHOHOREEEEEEE'!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!! ILLDIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! "

Nia also mocked him: " Thanks that we only want to keep you entertained, as you may have understood, the more we ascend, the more lethal we are in fight and tickling, so since you are a weak male, I only use a finger, because otherwise I would risk you heart attack "

“ YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH IBEGGYOUANOTHEHEHEHEHERTIMEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! ILLBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYOURRRSLAVEVEVEVEVEVEEE !!! !!!!!!! ILLPRAYYYYYYYYOUUUUUUHUHUHUHUHU !!!!!!!!!!!! "

But what was Lucy doing, suddenly in a moment of lucidity Gil got this thought? He did not have to wait long to know. As Nia continued her zigzagging, Gil felt ten fingers placed on either side of his cock, beginning a slow but inexorable "massage" / light tickle, going up and down from the tip to under the testicles.

Gil did not know what to do anymore ... and to say ... in fact, on what to say, he had little choice, because Lucy in her facesitting, positioned herself on the mouth of the unfortunate boy, moving sensuously.

Only groans and incomprehensible words could come out !!

"MMMGGGAHAHMMMMNONONOYESSSSSMMMMMFFFFFGGGHHHHHSTOOOOMAMAMAMPPPPHHHHGGGGCONTMMMMGGGGHHHHHINUEMHMHMHMHMMYYYYYMMMMGGHGHGODNEEEEMMMMMGGGGHHHHHSSSSSSSMMMMGGGHHHHHHAHMMMMMFFFFFFFFFGGGGGAHAHAHAHAHMMMMMPPPPPPAHHAHAHAHA !!!!"

Gil began to feel the orgasm approaching ... "Not so fast, kid," He heard Lucy shake the tip strong as to block it, while freeing your mouth ... And Nia continue her zigzagging, accelerating slightly behind his toes, "you are always more sensitive, you know, when reach orgasm? "and Gil could not but be a witness:" AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEAAHAHAHAHAHVEEHEHEHEHMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MERCYMERCYYYYYYOFMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! IHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIIIIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ILLDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEVEHEHEHERYTHIHIHIHIHNGYOUHUHUHUHWAAAAANTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

"But, little weak boy, you do ALREADY what we want !!!!" Nia seemed to have fun ... "Oh well, Lucy I think it's time !!!". Lucy left his cock and began massaging it gently again. Gil tried to resist for dignity, but the orgasm exploded. Lucy stopped for a moment: "naughty boy, you got me all dirty!" Teased him. Nia: "Lucy is right, do not do that, we'll have to punish you !!!"

Gil did not even have the strength to argue, Nia began to zigzag on the top of his feet, Lucy began to tickle with five fingers Gil's armpit, while she began to massage the cock with the other 5. In a few moments, Gil found himself in the same situation a few minutes before. The two girls had dizzily increased every sense. He prepared himself to laugh hysterically and to enjoy !!! But he did not know that the day would have been very long ...

"You know, we have a few backward cravings ... .and then, Yukari said we have to test you all the way to see if a boy can be admitted to this school ... and we do not want to disappoint you ... AND YOU?" Lucy was now bewildered ... Finished this little speech, her tongue passed to "cheer" the low parts of Gil. And Nia, by now, had taken possession of the lower body of the "poor" Gil !!!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

A few days later…

"You know, Nia, that guy almost makes me pity.." Kelly's voice really seemed to regret"…poor boy, look at him, he's destroyed"

"Yes, Kelly, and you think that, after that 'short' meeting with me" an evil smile through the mouth of Nia "he has only passed ‘under the hands’ of the light belts, otherwise you imagine how it would be reduced" Nia seemed less compassionate. "Of course, going under Tanya does not have to be simple ... Want to see a little video? I did it yesterday, secretly, but Tanya was crazy, as Yukari says, she will give great satisfaction. "

Nia took out the phone and started the video.

The recovery was made by the side: as usual, we saw Tanya, naked, sitting on top of Gil's face, blocking him completely, then Tanya approached with a nipple, which looked like a nail was so hard, to Gil's cock and began to move it up and down, making Gil cum in a few moments. Then, Tanya approached his body with her fingers, began to say simply: "ghirighirighiri" and you saw Gil begin to laugh and fuss spasmodically.

The problem, for Gil, was that Tanya did not even touch him ....

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back