• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Angelica's First Time part 2 - AI Upscaled

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
I'm dipping my toe into AI Upscaling, and I thought I'd give loyalfans a try. For my first attempt, I upscaled Angelica's First Time and I'm pretty pleased with the result. It's not full HD but it is much clearer than before. I have the Angelica clips already one deck - once all four are released, I'll start filling your requests from the previous thread (or this one for that matter.)

The front half of angelica's body is just as ticklish as the back half. Tickled Areas: feet, knees, waist, ribs, armpits, ears

I think it's a cool idea revamping your old classics. I still have a few of your clips from back in the day. Ester was a big favorite of mine. There was also a young Asian girl you had where the beginning interview she talks about how her parents tickled her when she was younger. To this day I can never remember her name or find the clips but it stuck out in my mind. If you could tell who that was and upscale that one I'd definitely be interested.

Great shout, I’d love to see Ryan Conners videos upscaled, her armpits were explosive!

Amazing! Is there any chance that you could restore Jacki clips?

Unfortunately not, I don't have those anymore. They were filmed on tape not digital, and the tape went bad so I was never able to digitize them.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back