• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another great tickling weekend...

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
I'm starting to worry that something bad is going to happen to me!!

So we start with Friday night: My wife is not really a touchy-feely type of person but I make up for that ;) . I was sitting in my chair after getting home from work and as she walked by me I asked for a hug. Naturally she suspected I was up to no good, and she was right! In seconds she was on the floor laughing hysterically! My wife, once she starts laughing, can't stop. She becomes ticklish everywhere! About the time I thought she was going to implode I gave her a break. Ten minutes later she started up with me and found herself face down with me sitting on her calves going to town on her feet! :devil: Her toes curled so much she almost made a fist with her feet! Again I let her go after about 5 minutes of intense tickling and she was actually pretty good natured about the whole thing!

Later that evening she went off with some friends and I stayed home with the kids. Her sister stopped by to have me do some computer work for her. We got to talking about a tattoo she was looking at and I was using my hand on her back to give her an idea of how big the thing will actually be. Finally the temptation was too great and I told her to turn around with her back to me one more time. I said "You know where you could put that tattoo?" and as she asked where I pinched both her sides/love handles. She hollared and spun around and found her self off balance. I gave another quick pinch and she was on the ground laughing! I started laughing too and gave her knee a squeeze and her side a poke and she couldn't even get up! LOL!

So now its Saturday night and my wife and I get into a discussion about tickling. I'm trying to get her to understand that while it is a sexual act between us I can tickle other people without the same response because I am not emotionally tied to them. We talked for about an hour and she seems to be starting to get it.

On Sunday we went to a family gathering and I got a few quick foot tickles in on the wifey's feet...but the best happened later in the day. The same sister, who knows I tickle her almost every chance I get, comes over to where my wife and I are sitting. She kicks off her sandals and plops her feet next to me on the bench! :wow: So now I KNOW I have to tickle her somehow. She is reading a magazine and not really taking part in the conversation. Before I get up to leave I get my wife's attention, form my fingers into claws and quickly tickle both feet! :D She almost growled as she jumped up and pulled her feet away. I told her that she had to know I was going to do that! and my wife laughed as we both got up to leave. Of course my wife got sidetracked and I sat back down and her sister put her feet right back! :rolleyes: I just lightly stroked one foot this time and she pulled back again and kept them away. I started telling her the above story about how I got my wife real good and suddenly I had her interest. (I know she's a closet tickler) at the end of my story she said I was rude, but was laughing at the plight of my poor wife...then she put her feet back again! :D So started up a little conversation about how her feet used to not be ticklish and she started to say something about how it changed but then said she didn't want to go into the wtory with me.:( So I got a few more quickies in before it was time to leave.

Frankly, if this keeps up, I just quit work and wait around for tickle oppertunities! LOL!

~ toyou

I'm trying to get her to understand that while it is a sexual act between us I can tickle other people without the same response because I am not emotionally tied to them.

Amen, Bro!

Rxx

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back