• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another review of Last Laugh Alpha

cyberwolf

Hi Gang,

First, english is not my mother-tongue, so please excuse my bad english. Now I received my copy of LLA. I think "Starbuck" used my words in his review, so I dont tell too much more about, only this: I must confirm that I get this tape very soon from Francois Arsenault (he ist the owner of www.thelastlaughinc.com
Francois has made personal mail-contacts with me, first after receiving my money-order and second, to confirm me the date he had sending out the video to me to Switzerland. So all in all, his service was absolutely prompt and very quick.

The tape is amazing, so the two girls Mary and Isabelle are amazing. Both girls are quite ticklish, and pretty too with nice feet. Her reactions of the tickling are pretty good. A lot of teasing in french-language and good angles of the feet. In my opinion is real good tickling stuff, mostly foot-tickling (I like that;-) The video has a stunning amateur-charme and it was for me a great pleasure to view - just exciting. I liked the tongue-tickling-scenes. "LLA" filled my high expectations I had after looking the capture-stills on Francois Web-site. Thanks a lot Francois for this super video, great working guy:))) I am looking forward to your 2. video-production, I think I will order all your future tapes too.

Kindly regards, CYBERWOLF

Hi Cyberwolf,

Thank you so much for your kind words about Last Laugh Alpha. I really appreciate your taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you enjoy the video, and I'm thrilled by all the positive comments I got so far. I'm very grateful to everyone for all the support.

I am also anxious to produce a second video. I'm quite pleased with Last Laugh Alpha, but I'm hoping my next video will be even better. It's mainly a question of finding the right models (hard to beat Marie and Isabelle). I think I've found an interesting pool of candidates recently, so I might be able to get to work before the fall semester (when all the new students arrive at the college campus right next to my place).

Sincerely,

Hate to create a whole new thread on this review, so I will tag on to cyberwolf's. :)

Francois,

You actually gave out what you promised. Total refreshing "amatuer" feel, almost felt like I was there filming!

Both gals were very cute and though I understood nothing, I could imagine the tickle teasing going on. Sincerity in the eyes and expressions of the faces are what gives the vid a great look.
I enjoyed the video and can see the girls were having fun. (so KEY)

I was shocked on the foot licking part, I knew it was in the video but was shocked on how well they tickled with their tongues.
I think they were even better than me! :p I was kinda in awe for these newbie ticklers.

The camera work was very good and really everyone else here has stated everything I would. Nice job and hope to see more in the future, though I know it's gonna be hard to find other gals that were as easy going to tickle feet with their tongues. Just an added bonus, not a must.

Excellent job on your first video. Worth my cash!
(I was out of town so sorry on the delay of the review)

DK

Hi Darkknight!

Ah, I'm so glad you liked the video so much. I was worried people would think that it was all just hype, but apparently my video passed the test. I guess it really is a pretty good product after all.

Oh yeah, the girls really got into it and their reactions are all genuine and very amusing. It accounts for a lot for the mood and appeal of the video.

I'm pleased yet a little surprised you think the camera work is so good. I mean, I'm an amateur, and since it was in effect an audition session I thought I had been a little sloppy. I guess I have more of a knack for it than I thought. I'm curious to see how I manage in my next vid.

You can be sure that I'll be offering more videos in the future. Yes, it might be a challenge to find good models that are ok with tongue tickling, but I hope I do find some. Based on people's comments, it's a great selling point. Still, if some future videos don't feature that sort of tickling, I'll make sure we compensate with more devilish tickling.

You know, I used to be skeptical about the tongue's potential as a tickling "tool", and I still think it's not quite as effective overall as some stories lead us to believe. But it sure worked great with Marie and Isabelle! I never thought they would both react to it so much. How lucky I am to have found two cute, open-minded and ticklish models who turned out to be very sensitive to the tongue's tickling touch.

Thank you so much for your review. It's a great thrill to get this kind of support from the good people on the TMF.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back