• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another Take on Wall$treet's Gem of a Video

dig dug dog

3rd Level Red Feather
NOTE FROM DIG DUG: I think this review is substantially different enough from Biscuit's to merit a separate thread and its own read.

The “Wall$treet Special” — 3 Great Girls, 1 Master Tickler

Does anyone recall those old commercials for Tootsie Roll Pops? You know, “How many licks does it take to get to the middle?” The answer turns out to be that nobody knows, because no one has ever been able to refrain from biting straight into the Tootsie Roll center.

I was reminded of that commercial (I’ll let you figure out why) about 3/4 of the way through Wall$treet's video record of how he tickle tortured three beautiful, highly-sensitive models. And I suspect you may forgive my lack of control when you see Mara’s shapely behind riding up and writhing around as WS scribbled his fingers deftly across the dear girl’s pretty bare soles. But it was mainly Mara’s building, mounting, surging laughter as her tootsies (no pun intended) struggled to escape his touches, which did me in.

But I get ahead of myself.

Wall$treet, wearing a monster mask to protect his innocence (yeah, right ;-) has put together an excellent work of video involving three young things who could be classified simply as: Quite Ticklish, Very Ticklish, and Incredibly Ticklish (Allanah, Lynda, and Mara, respectively). This is the “real deal”, folks, as far as tickling, and the intensely erotic responses it produces, are concerned.

Girl #1, Allanah, is a tall, strawberry blond who is very well-built and has the soft, sweet face of that 10th grade girl you dreamed of from across the room (no, not YOU, Mr. Math Teacher at Central High!). Allanah is much more of a screamer than a laugher, yet her screams, while urgent, strike a light, arousing tone. No ear-splitting screeching for her. When the going gets good, Allanah’s screams mutate into low groans or growls (really!) emerging from some deep place of ticklishness and sensitivity. Her growling is occasionally punctuated with the plaintive cry, “Oh my God! Please stop it!” And the going did get especially good with Allanah when WS rolled his knuckles again and again across the Paltrowesque lady’s underarms.

Ah—underarms!!! Unquestionably, WS’s favorite tickle-site. This video is a feast of underarm probing, scratching, poking, and rubbing. Wall$treet tickles all kinds of flesh in this video, but he never strays far or for very long from this home-zone. (Max Speer, you have a soulmate!—or should I say, “pitmate”?).

Perhaps WS’s second favorite site is the always-lovable female thigh and roundabouts. There is much squeezing and pinching and pushing of Allanah’s tight, but vulnerable inner leg area and the spot just where the buttocks meet the leg. (Likewise for the other girls, with even better results.) But Allanah’s other key body parts are not spared WS’s experienced hands. He tickles her feet with feathers and fingers. She is only mildly ticklish there, but they are lovely peds. He also gets some nice responses from teasing Allanah’s ears (“no, no!”) and I can’t leave the subject of Allanah without mentioning how our filthy rich businessman at one point got this darling to say, “I’ll be good!”.

Girl #2, Lynda, is a sharp physical contrast to Allanah: dark hair, dark eyes, a fuller, stronger figure of a woman. Physically stronger, perhaps, but not so when it came to resisting WS’s dastardly ministrations. The girl smiles in sweet, ticklish anticipation well before he touches her and when he touches her for the first time (he begins with her feet) we are treated to some deliciously full-throated, let-it-all-hang-out laughter. For those of you who like to hear a girl LAUGH, not screech or yelp or scream or shout—this is your baby. Her laughter is classic: a concert of giggling, cackling, hahahahahahaha-ing responses to having the vulnerable parts of her body “stimulated lightly with or as with the fingers”.

Although she is fairly responsive on her feet, Lynda goes berserk when our hero squeezes her thighs. We’re talking wild thrashing and bucking here. And all this is talking place in an unbound position (except that her hands are tied together)—a technique I particularly fancy. Wall$treet is essentially wrestling with the girl on the bed and the wrestling is goooooood. (Did I mention the wild, crazy bucking as he probes her upper thighs?) And then—THE RETURN OF THE UNDERARM! From the start, Lynda is oh-my-Goding all over the place as WS simply rubs and rubs and rubs the smooth hollows of her now-bound, outstretched extremities. But the lady can go nowhere.

Later, raspberry season opens—yuuummm. We try to sneak a peek at WS’s true identity as he is forced to lift the mask to make lip-to-tummy contact. As he blows, we also get a glimpse of what appears to be a surprisingly large, shapely navel. But these subtleties are themselves blown away as WS shows himself to be the true “Thigh Master 2002”. Laughter simply pours forth from poor Lynda, a mighty torrent of ticklish excitation, as he squeezes her well-constructed gams.

At one point the unrestrained laughter grows so intense that the hotel manager calls the room to find out what-the-hell is going on. I mention this mainly for the verbal interplay it generates between WS and Lynda. Wall$treet jokes with her about the call and in seconds he has the tied-up lovely giggling from humor almost as giddily as from the tickling moments before. The word for this girl is “fun-loving”. Such a playful mood is created that WS gets her laughing hard from MOCK attacks, merely threatening her with wriggling, approaching fingers! “Get away from me,” she shouts with a huge grin on her face.

Girl #3, the one, the only, Mara. Picture, if you will, a dark-haired, model-material, Hispanic bombshell. Now picture her tied face down to a bed and observe yourself sitting next to her smooth, supple soles which wait innocently for you to execute your mad will upon them. Now wake up and curse the fact that it is Wall$street, not you, who has this amazingly rare opportunity!

The awesome thing about the foot tickling WS conducts is its dramatic, sensuous build-up. First Mara giggles a bit as he strokes up and down the bare bottoms of her feet. Then she starts to really laugh and lifts her body and butt in reaction to the uncomfortable sensations shooting through her. Finally, the laughter grows manic as she wriggles and twists to escape WS’s scraping, snaking digits. Eventually, WS stops, but the laughter doesn’t. Mara is one of those girls who has delightful “after-laughs” (think earthquakes).

Although WS does some fine work on her butt and tummy—and gets terrific responses later on from her front hip-bone area—it all pales in comparison to her “spot”. (You know how you sometimes ask a girl, “What’s your worst spot?”) Well—Mara has a spo-ot! Neah, neah, na, neah, neah! And as Wall$treet’s extraordinary luck would have it—it’s the pits! (Not “the pits” as in “bad”, as in UNDERARMS!)

It is truly a challenge to describe what takes place in this video when WS’s fingers enter Mara underarm area. Mara doesn’t talk when this occurs—she can’t. She does, however, engage in unbridled kicking, thrashing, squirming, twisting and oh-so-desperate laughing. But if I had to articulate what might be going on in her mind at those torturous moments, it seems to be something like this: “OOOHGODNOOOOOOOOOO, ICAN’TICAN’TICAN’T, IT’S TOOMUUUUUUUUUCH, TOOMUUUUUUUUUUCH, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! PLEEEEAAAAAAAASE STOOOOOOOOOOP!!!” Now, multiply these sentiments times 100 and maybe you’d be close to understanding what happens to Mara when her armpits are tickled. Let’s just summarize by saying, she’s rather sensitive there.

As a reviewer, I feel responsible to point out a couple of minor ways in which this terrific video could be improved. Wall$treet is well aware of much of this:

1. Sometimes the background music is a bit loud and blocks out too much of the laughter.
2. Unfortunately, the film quality in Mara’s portion is somewhat jumpy and the time devoted to her is significantly shorter than the other two girls.
3. WS seems to take pity often on Mara and sometimes stops when the going gets really, really good. This is understandable on humanitarian grounds.
4. I would have loved to see more concentrated deep-tummy and rib-tickling.
5. But my main critique is that often the girl’s faces were not visible (particularly Allanah and Mara), either because of the position in which they were tied relative to the camera or because of their own body parts—long hair or knees—blocking their pretty countenances.

As I said, these issue are minor given the amazing tickling experience documented by WS. We can only hope he films a lot more of the same sort of tickling, with the same sort of beauties, only with more understanding hotel managers.

dig dug dog

Cool reviews

Good reviews by Dig Dug, as well as Biscuit. The only fair thing to do when looking to get a review is to send it to two neutral strangers as opposed to people you are friends with. And my lack of interest in fairness is blatantly obvious, as I sent it to two friends instead of neutral strangers (although Biscuit is strange, he does not qualify as a strangER). What fun is life if you can't stack the deck.
Just to cover a few things, the mask certainly does a good job of concealing my face, but the main reason for the mask is because I prefer to see male ticklers as a non-entity. It's different when you have a hottie like Priscilla James doing the tickling, but you guys have better things to do with your time then look at my face, especially when you can look at Mara's face, feet, or any other of her body parts.
The music does indeed drown out alot of noise, but I have found that it also increases the laughter. Both Allanah and Lynda told me that it was hard to stop laughing with the music going. They also said it made them more relaxed, which in turn made them more ticklish. I will work out the volume level in future shoots.
The viewing quality of the Mara footage is indeed of a lower quality, due to the speed it was recorded at. But once this beauty returns from South America we will be shooting more footage, and her face will be given top consideration in the camera angles. I will also try to be less merciful, but as any of you who saw my Mara clips on TickleTown can attest to, it really is torture for this Columbian bombshell.
I'm going to provide TickleTown with a preview of the Lynda footage so you can ALL get a look. I also have a mainstream clip of Shae Marks getting tickled, but Oblesklk will only run it if you guys request it, so let us know how many of you want it.
I appreciate these reviews, as it helps me to improve my product. I knew that DDD and Biscuit would give two different perspectives.

Thanks for the kind words, B.

Between the two of our reviews, folks should get a pretty complete picture of what WS has accomplished.

dig dug

shae!!!

Wallstreet:

You have a "mainstream" clip of Shae Marks being tickled. OMG!!

Can you give us some details on it . . . like where it happened, what body parts were tickled?

She's told her Website fans that she's really ticklish on her feet, and her toes are her most ticklish spot. Does this clip have her getting foot-tickled? If so, how'd she react?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back