• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

any news on next gathering?

Come On Out!

Ed and I are trying to get you folks to come on out and participate at our gathering being held in our home in about 2 weeks, anyone care to show some interest? We are looking for girls that are curious, if I can do it, so can you! Fantasizing sucks! Reality Rules!Ed and I are really nice people, (unless you don't want us to be) Patti

TickleLover65 said:
Hey guys. I'm interested, though I'm not a girl. Did I meet you at the last NEST?

Shygirl and I were not at the last NEST ergo you did not meet us. Contact either shygirl ( [email protected] ) or myself ( [email protected] ) about the next gathering and also join the Hyeanas Club (click on link below) for future info and ssstuff!

TTD

ED & Patti any plans on whether the two of you will be
hosting another NYE this year??..It's only almost September
I realize but hubby and I would love to try to make it this
year to make up for not being able to make it last year !
Course we'd understand too if you two decided to give it
a little rest ..

*seconds the above*

I'll second the above poster - I'd be interested in an NYE gathering as well - get to hang with sober, fun people for a change! ;)
Although... at this point I don't know if I'll be able to make the 4000 mile trip. Keep us posted! :)

tickleshotel said:
ED & Patti any plans on whether the two of you will be
hosting another NYE this year??..It's only almost September
I realize but hubby and I would love to try to make it this
year to make up for not being able to make it last year !
Course we'd understand too if you two decided to give it
a little rest ..

NYE2 is currently in the planning stages. The inital list of attendees will go out via INVITE only then as soon as a relatively even ratio of M to F is established, a general invite will go out. Space is relatively limited only to keep things at a comfy number to allow everyone to play. It will be a weekend long gathering/party.

Last year was a great success and we hope to do as good if not better this year especially with alot more guests and that should happen thanks to the great words said about last years party.

We will be looking to get some regulars as well as some new folks this year.

TTD

Re: *seconds the above*

worldpilot said:
I'll second the above poster - I'd be interested in an NYE gathering as well - get to hang with sober, fun people for a change! ;)
Although... at this point I don't know if I'll be able to make the 4000 mile trip. Keep us posted! :)

worldpilot,

Would be great to have ya here! Especially someone from as far as Alaska!
While there was some drinking done at NYE1, everyone stayed comfortably buzzed and in total control. It went to show whole heartedly that there can be fun and saftey mixed with al-kee-hall.
Not a single problem and everyone had a blast! Send me your email address.
Send it to [email protected]

TTD

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back