• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any older ticklers or ticklees here?

56 tickler, I will be 57 in June.

LBFT

I was just wondering if there are any older ticklers or ticklees here? I'm 61. I feel like I'm older than everyone else here. I did see someone here who is 2 years older than me though. I don't like to dm people in chat, and gross them out or anything like that. When I first started coming in to the TMF, about 20 years ago, I was more comfortable as far as that goes. But now it seems a little more difficult, age-wise. My age is on my profile, because they usually ask anyway, and I don't like to lie. Should I maybe just give it up and stay in a rocking chair? I still feel just as aroused by tickling as I always was. I could put my pic on my profile, to show I don't look that old, but that's taking a risk. Are there any other over 50's or 60's here, and how does that work out for you, communication-wise, in the TMF?
I'm PinkFloydsDr. And im 52. 53 next month April.

I older too, and enjoy chatting here, but most people are looking for someone close to their own age to chat or session with. That said, keep trying to connect. You never know where or when the right match will come. I’ve met some great people on line through the TMF.

In my mid 60s and a lee. Have been for years and always explored the kink with my late husband. Finding tickling in what feels like a lifetime ago, it amazes me how this little corner of the internet has thrived
Where are you located? Are you up for a chat? DM me if you would like to get acquainted.

I’m 38 myself, will be 39 in June so not long till I hit the big 40 but I always found a lot people will chat on here, just remember your as young as you feel 😁

Maybe I am the older female ticklee here, almost 58. Luckly for me not yet a wreck! ;)
Here I am.....

Attachments

• 100_3436photo.jpg
    100_3436photo.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 20
I wouldn't worry about chatting no matter what your age is. there is people of all ages here. If somebody doesn't like it they don't have to chat but I bet everybody doesn't feel that way. I just registered on here so I don't know much but thats what I think.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back