• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone else on here own, or have used a Total Gym

hoseman2248

TMF Master
So I recently purchased a Total Gym and wanted to know if anyone else on here has one or has used one before. I don't like to lift weights and I don't like working out at gyms, so I figured this would be the ideal thing to purchase so that I can conveniently workout at home, but not deal with the strain of weight lifting. I have been skeptical about just how beneficial weight lifting is to a person, and when I researched and found studies that proved long-term heavy weight training can lead to severe strain on the heart, as well as adversely impact muscles (starts breaking them down) over time if a person is a long-term weight lifter. The studies suggested a person should lift no more than 50% of their body weight to see long-term benefits strength benefits without the risks of heart problems, joint problems, and muscle breakdown. With that being said, I felt the Total Gym would be perfect because it only uses body weight, and never uses 100% of your body weight to do the exercises. I have used it for about a month now and, No, I'm not seeing gains like when I was at the gym, but...I see my muscles toning and I don't have severe muscle pain like I used to have after lifting at the gym. I don't need several days to recover. I can do my upper body Monday, then do it again Wednesday and I don't feel the pain I used to feel if I did chest and shoulder exercises with free weights.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back