• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone here HATE being tickled?

Goatboy

TMF Expert
Just curious if there is anyone here who absolutely hates being tickled? Totally in the "can dish it out but can't take it" category?

I'm sure there are people, that might be why they are lers and not switches :p

My ex girlfriend hated it. No, lol thats not why shes my ex. She got pissed if it went on longer than a playful tickle. One time after about five minutes, I thought she was gonna kill me. It was the craziest thing too, she went from uncontrollable laughing to flat out hate. I learned my lesson quick.

I can hate it.
Just because you have a tickling fetish doesn't necessarily mean you are good at tickling.

Just sayin'.

I hate it if it happens anywhere in the vicinity of my family. I also hate it when i'm trying to do something important and someone just decides; "Ah look there, he's tying to disable a bomb, tying to figure out which wire to cut. Seems frustrating. You know what would be an amazing idea!? Tickle him!" *BANG!*

Okay, that's kinda overexaggerating! But only little.

i think in certain situations anyone can, its dependent on who tries it with me... femfttickler21 is the only one i allow to, but that doesnt stop the random people who 'playfully' try- kinda annoys me, im a bubble person- stay outta my bubble unless you have my ok :p

Depends on who does the tickling

While I don't doubt some ticklish people have zero tolerance for getting tickled no matter who tickles them, 99% percent of those who tell you, "I hate being tickled," are actually saying, "I hate having you tickle me." It almost always depends on who is doing the tickling.

Last edited:
My girlfriend regularly digs her fingers into my armpits which at first I love but at times I can find excruciating. Same applies to my nipples. I think it's more to do with the intensity. The softer it is the more I enjoy it, but there's something about her more aggressive tactics that makes me want more after begging her to stop.

I agree with Dialon and that when people randomly do it when it's very inappropriate. Trying to lift something knowing that tickling them can make them drop it and hurt someone is stupid.

I'm 100% ler! I HATE being tickled! I like being in control and when my boyfriend tickles me I always panic and end up hurting him. Haha! I am definitely one who can dish it out but can't take it. ;)

While I don't doubt some ticklish people have zero tolerance for getting tickled no matter who tickles them, 99% percent of those who tell you, "I hate being tickled," are actually saying, "I hate having you tickle me." It almost always depends on who is doing the tickling.

More like 50%! I've seen so many people bitch their significant other out for tickling them, it can't have anything to do with the "who".

For me its a love and hate situation where i hate being tickled on my feet and a couple other spots but at the same time im loving it lol

I have a love-love relationship with tickling lol. Though as others have mentioned it depends on who's doing the tickling. Timing matters as well cause if a person is in a bad mood, tickling them may not be a good idea lol. So I don't hate it at all, but I know a few people who aren't fans.

I get what some people are saying about hate/love. The few times I've been tickled, my body and my instincts were driven crazy with the urge to resist it, but at the same...I loved it! Feels great and always love a woman that knows how to take control of my body, that would definitely fall under that category. So maybe just try to relax more or let the ler restrain you in some way?

That would be me but it stems from a really bad experience when I was little and a fried of my dads not knowing when stop meant stop

I am exclusively a 'LER. I don't enjoy being tickled -- not sure if I exactly "hate" being tickled -- but the only pleasure I derive from being tickled is the opening it provides me to tickle them BACK. Ha!

I hate it if it happens anywhere in the vicinity of my family. I also hate it when i'm trying to do something important and someone just decides; "Ah look there, he's tying to disable a bomb, tying to figure out which wire to cut. Seems frustrating. You know what would be an amazing idea!? Tickle him!" *BANG!*

Okay, that's kinda overexaggerating! But only little.

I have nothing to say about the topic, I just jumped in to say I think your Trafalgar Law sig is freakin' awesome. The Surgeon of Death, indeed.

It only really bothers me if I'm focused on doing something important. Like, if I'm balancing precariously, and reaching across several piles of junk to get the PS4 remote and turn on paw patrol for my kid, and someone decides, 'hey, how about a tickle'. That would be annoying. Other times I'm just tired or brooding, lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back