• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone played Prisoner Of War on the PS2? I need your help.

BigJim

Level of Cherry Feather
I am now on my second run through Stalg Luft and the escape commitee have tasked me to take a photograph of the secret rocket the nazis are building in the corner of the camp. I've found a perch on the roof of the nearest building where I can see the rocket and it's launching gantry very clearly. I have the camera in my inventory, but I cannot figure out how to use the bloody thing to take a photograph of the missile. This is really bugging me as it's not even a part of the game that should be holding me up. I've found the damn thing, but can't figure out what buttons to press to take the picture. Can anyone help?

This is a shameless attempt to bump this thread back to the top, because I desperatley need help with this game. Can anyone help? The damn camera just won't work.:(

hey

Jim, I don't have a ps2, I have an Xbox, but for the best walkthrough for any game, visit www.gamefaqs.com -hope this helps!

Re: hey

Krokus said:
Jim, I don't have a ps2, I have an Xbox, but for the best walkthrough for any game, visit www.gamefaqs.com -hope this helps!

Thanks for that Krokus, much appreciated. I'll have a scan through the place and see what they've got on it.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back