• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone see Overhaulin'?

ViperGTS

Just wondering how many of you enjoy the show, or even dislike it.

I happen to love watching it, the things that Chip Foose and his team do with these vehicles is AMAZING.

Yet, at the same time, it depresses me to a point. These people, some are celebrities, some are just rich as hell, and very few are deserving people who bust their asses for what they get. I would REALLY like to see more people who deserve to get a gift like that be on the show.

And yes, I PINE to be overhauled.

I LOVE that show!!! I watch it every chance I get!!! I think it's a lot better than "Pimp My Ride." Now the guys on THAT show get a bit ridiculous. But Overhaulin'... now that ROCKS!!!

awesome show, badass cars
7211512zm.gif

I love that show also American Choppers, and bike build off, i used to like American Hot Rod but they spend more time fighting than working on cars.

I LOVE OVERHAULIN' ....and if the guy getting Overhauled is regular guy who would NEVER get anything like this, I swear I get weepy. More than once I've found myself all misty at the site of the guy getting his tricked out car back after his week of hell.

What a great show, like a soap opera for motorheads.

lk70 said:
What a great show, like a soap opera for motorheads.

I'll have to see it now, after such glowing recommendations. And I can also see the subtitle for the motor soap: As The Wheel Turns...

I SO wish I could be on that show. Chip Foose is a fucking GENIUS. His creativity and imagination are so well implimented. His whole crew is so motivated, and I swear I wouldn't stop crying for a week with how grateful I would be.

Chip Foose designed a paint scheme for Jeff Gordon's car at the California Speedway race this year. Best that lame car has ever looked.

lk70 said:
I LOVE OVERHAULIN' ....and if the guy getting Overhauled is regular guy who would NEVER get anything like this, I swear I get weepy. More than once I've found myself all misty at the site of the guy getting his tricked out car back after his week of hell.

well, i didnt want to admit it but i get a little emotional too. its like a real good feeling that something good can actually happen to someone that deserves it.
4_9_7%5B1%5D.gif

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back