• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

AOC vs. Lauren Boebert (f/f feet)

Toesheldback

TMF Master
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez tweeted: “Hey, quick question, Boebert, did you ask for a pardon after tweeting the Speaker’s location on January 6th? You and the KKK Caucus have been really quiet about it today and given how much y’all have to say I’m not sure why no one’s responding to this simple question.

Lauren Boebert tweeted back: “1984 called and they want their bleak, immoral, thuggish, and deadly totalitarian dystopian future back”

AOC responded: “Any time, any place, any fighting style, Boebert, just name it.”

Lauren simply responded: “I’ll leave that up to my Twitter followers. What say you?”

Lauren Boebert’s Twitter feed filled up quickly, with nearly everyone tagging AOC. One of her followers tweeted just two words. “Tickle Fight”. And that comment quickly got liked and re-tweeted nearly 5 times more than any other. In a matter of days, there were over 375,000 likes and 50,000 re-tweets.

“Holy shit”, AOC said to one of her top aides Stephanie Thompson, “what am I supposed to do with this?”

“Just let it go. It will die down”, Stephanie counseled.

But die it didn’t. By the following week, there were over a million likes and re-tweets. Then the AOC team saw a tweet from Lauren @AOC. “Are you ticklish, AOC?”

“Fuck! I’m not going to tickle that bitch, Steff! I don’t want to touch her nasty redneck ass!” Stephanie shrugged and said, “Let’s give it another week to see how it plays out.”

Boebert was having a field day on Twitter, recognizing that AOC was reluctant to engage. “Coochy coochy coo, @AOC!” And “Come over @AOC, and I’ll give you a pedi you’ll never forget!”

When AOC next met Stephanie, her aid advised “You can’t dodge this, Alex. You called her out, and she’s responded. You’re going to have to call her bluff. Tweet that you’ll meet her in Colorado and the loser of the fight has to donate $50,000 to the winners favorite charity. That will shut her up.”

AOC tweeted “@laurenboebert - I’ll not only fly out to Colorado, but I’ll wager $50,000 that you’ll lose. Proceeds go to my charity of choice.” Boebert countered “@AOC. It’s on!”

The two congresswomen’s staffs worked out the logistics of the match. It would be held in Durango, CO at the historic Strater Hotel. There would be 5 rounds of 3 minutes each, and each politician would lay on the chaise in the lobby while the other worked her over. No genital contact. If, at any time a woman tapped out, the match would be over and the other declared the winner. Film crews would be there to memorialize the event. AOC chose the Trevor Project as her non-profit charity, and Boebert chose the NRA.

The coin was tossed, and Boebert was allowed to call as they were in her district. “Heads!”, she trilled, and indeed the Morgan dollar came up heads. “Fuck”, AOC hissed between gritted teeth to Stephanie. Stephanie encouraged, “You can get through this. You can scream, laugh, anything but tap out. It’s only three minutes.” AOC nodded resolutely. She was a warrior.

AOC reclined on the vintage chaise. Boebert grinned at her like the battle had already been won. “You won’t be needing these, Alexandra!”, she said derisively, and slipped AOC’s flats off and dropped them to the floor with much fanfare as the cameras rolled. The official timekeeper nodded, and Boebert crouched at AOC’s tanned feet. Lauren took a deep breath, held it, and then exhaled “tickletickletickletickletickle..” as she attacked AOC’s feet.

AOC screamed. She tried to pull her feet away, but Boebert’s staff was right there and held her legs down at her shins. Boebert’s red fingernails were short but effective. Soon, AOC’s screams turned to laughter as Boebert’s assault on her soles continued. “Tickle Tickle tickle Libtard!”, Laurent taunted as she tickled under AOC’s long, honey-brown toes. Stephanie knew that her boss was in trouble. “Don’t tap, Alex! Take it! TAKE IT!”

Sensing a quick victory, Boebert mugged for the cameras, licking her fingertips on both hands before descending back down on AOC’s high arches. For her part, AOC was screaming with laughter at Boebert’s expert fingers. Lauren was even spreading her long toes apart and tickling in between them. AOC was literally shaking off of the chaise as the aides tried to hold her still. Boebert clearly grew to up in a large family and knew her way around a pair of feet.

Right before the 3-minute bell, a stain of wetness emerged and grew at AOC’s grey Lululemon yoga pants. Mercifully, the bell went off and AOC had survived the incredible onslaught. Boebert laughed and pointed at AOC’s crotch, and make sure the cameras caught it too. Intensely embarrassed by being dominated, AOC hissed under her breath, “Now it’s your turn, bitch…”.

“Can I put a towel down? This tough-ass libtard peed all over the chaise!”, Lauren grandstanded to the cameras.

“Lay your ass down, redneck. It’s my turn”, AOC menaced. “Steff?”

With great fanfare, Stephanie opened her purse and retrieved a set of glue-on nails. Long glue-on nails. Boebert had no choice but to look on as Stephanie took a few minutes to glue those black nails onto AOC’s natural short nails. Soon, all ten nails were complete, and AOC smiled menacingly at Boebert and wiggled those lethal nails for the camera.

“Time!!”, an aide said, and AOC - sitting at Lauren’s bare pink-polished feet - attacked. She dragged all ten of her nails down both of Boebert’s size 6.5 feet. Boebert screamed…

“Coochy coochy coo, seditionist!”, AOC taunted as she held Bpebert’s tiny toes back and zig zagged her nails up and down her little soles. Lauren tried to pull her little feet away, but Stephanie was having none of it. She grabbed both of Boebert’s ankles and tucked one under each arm. “Kill her”, she whispered to AOC, knowing that there was no way AOC could survive another round. It was do… or die.

“Las cosquillas, mi puta. Qi qi qi qi qi qi…” AOC taunted as Boebert screamed with laughter. Stephanie helped by pulling Lauren’s toes back for AOC’s nails. AOC found a spot on the balls of Boebert’s feet and stayed there. 90 seconds into the round, Boebert was hysterical, and in silent laughter. “Destroy her!”, Stephane hissed, and AOC’s dark eyes narrowed and with Stephanie holding her down, AOC went for the kill.

AOC clawed Boebert’s tiny soles as Lauren struggled to breathe. Her eyes were screwed shut, her head thrashing back and forth with her chestnut hair in her eyes. Lauren managed one long, ragged breath, screamed with laughter, and tapped on Stephanie’s back.

AOC jumped up in victory, and mockingly for the cameras kissed her black-tipped nails. Boebert was a mess on the chaise as her aides darted to her to check her welfare. Stephanie and several other aides boosted AOC on their shoulders, and carried her out of the Strater onto Main Avenue towards the Durango-Silverton train station. It was Boebert’s district, but tonight, the town belonged to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

I only know AOC out of these two but I always love a celeb themed story!

Awesome story! Loved the theme and descriptions. Big AOC fan as well lol!

Great story! Would love to read a story about Boebert being subjected to some real tickle torture!

The first two paragraphs are actual tweets the two sent to each other. Hahaha! No love lost.

Politics aside, I think AOC is the more attractive of the two. Would I think she would actually win IRL? I don't really know, because I am totally unfamiliar with Boebert, but in regard to being the stronger of the two, I don't think AOC would win in that category, but who knows. I could see Boebert overpowering her. Again, all politics aside. Won't lie, kinda also wanted to see her lose because I enjoy reading about her getting tickled, but im ultimately glad the story ended the way it did.

Post fight indignity - tattoo artist brought in to permanently tattoo a blue Democratic elephant on one of Boebert's heels and the words "Alexandra Ocasio Cortez for President!" on the other - then AOC triumphantly poses as Boebert is required to sheepishly exhibit her "foot notes".

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back