• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

April O'Neil vs Don Turtelli expanded (M/F, feet).

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather
My third Expanded video and the first for a non-Olive Oyl 'lee! April's interrogation scene in the TMNT episode "The Case of the Hot Kimono" has achieved classic Community status, an obvious target for extrapolating. While I was able to secure much useful footage from that title, I also strip-mined what I could from "The Great Boldini" and "Burne's Blues", two further Turtle properties which hold prominent foot tickling components, along with various facial close-ups of April from a wide number of other episodes. It's safe to say that I've seen far more of TMNT while working on this project than I ever had before!

https://youtu.be/w4I1IoTDytQ

As is always the case with these videos, small screen viewing is recommended due to the fact that I'm using only portions of many shots as alternate takes. They play acceptably well on phones, but may look washed-out and fuzzy otherwise.

Last edited:
Great work! And certainly a scene that should have been longer!

Much thanks, Heman2045! I so agree with you! April only gets tested a few strokes before the crew decides she's too tough to crack! Geez, apply yourself, guys! Do your job!

This is incredible. I definitely agree with the previous comment too. Veron who’s been tickled a fair bit already again gets the focus over April. I’m glad someone decided to give her more to do.

Thank you, Sun80! Very glad you enjoyed this! Yeah, I got a laugh out of how April's companion folds up immediately after being tickled with his sock on! Seems to me he shouldn't be able to feel a feather through that! The episode kinda rushes everybody's reaction; nobody struggles with their composure, clenching their teeth or that sort of thing. A bit like the writers understood tickling only through its reputation.

Much thanks, Heman2045! I so agree with you! April only gets tested a few strokes before the crew decides she's too tough to crack! Geez, apply yourself, guys! Do your job!

Yet in another episode he spends way too long on poor Zack, yet spends maybe 10 seconds on the girl. Looking back, Turtelli definitely comes off like he had a thing for men and young boys lol.

Yet in another episode he spends way too long on poor Zack, yet spends maybe 10 seconds on the girl. Looking back, Turtelli definitely comes off like he had a thing for men and young boys lol.

Hadn't thought about it, but you may be right! Maybe it's really Dawn Turtelli ;)

Grateful thanks, Solarcharger! :D It was less involved to put together than "Shiver Me Timbers", but did provide some interesting problems to solve. Finding enough appropriate facial close-ups of April proved to be a challenge. Then again, I spent the time staring at close-ups of April... a reward all on its own! So glad you enjoyed!

THIS!! This is what I’m waiting for!

Holy smoke! Now there’s enthusiasm! Hard not to be over April O’Neil, I know! We all have our particular favorites, but everyone has to have a bit of extra room at the top of the list for April! If spending the last week with her has taught me nothing else, it’s that immutable truth! So glad this one worked so well for you, 3xPIN! Thank you for sharing such avid endorsement!

Very much appreciated, Milagros! Thank you for your tireless support! At least one more on the way sometime next week! Don't want to drop too many hints, but let's just say it deals with dragons and quests!

loved it!

steve
Thank you, Steve (Areenactor)! Much appreciate your letting me know! I might still make videos such as these for myself alone, but they'd seem a bit hollow without others to enjoy them!

Yes, thank you! :wow: It was so brief, if I remember correctly, you made it infinitely more satisfying!
Thanks so much, FrenzyTickles! That is indeed my aim in making these videos! Despite their length or importance to the larger context in which they're found, these movie and TV snippets have become ongoing benchmarks for our Community. My expansions seek to honor their influence and, through their added intensity, acknowledge the urging that may, in fact, have prompted them. Fetishists in the days before forums such as ours could never have made a property devoted exclusively to their passion and have it accepted by a general audience; I strongly suspect that these brief instances are winks coming to us from a history which promise "You were never alone!" They're a ton of fun to make, so there's that, too!

Last edited:
Don Turtelli is the one to credit for that, but I’ll happily accept on his behalf! :thumbsup: Most happy you enjoyed, GOLDEN FEET! Thanks for writing!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back