• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are men better ticklers?

metroguy2k4

TMF Poster
As someone who's been watching tickling clips, videos, and real life tickling for quite some time now, I have to say that I've noticed more than a few times that men seem to be better ticklers than women. As a guy who loves to see the women in the 'ler role, this is naturally very upsetting. I can't even begin to count the number of lame videos where the female 'lee is barely laughing at all when she's being tickled by another girl, but then they bring in the guy to tickle her and she's shrieking wildly. Perhaps the girls just need to get more practice in their day to day lives in order to hone their tickling skills. :D

Not trying to be sexist or anything, but I bet the guys of the TMF could demolish the gals in a tickle fight. Bring it on ladies.

Hmmm...might wanna ask a few of our male lees/switches on the forum who have been under the nails of some of us lady laers/switches if we're subpar lers. You'd be surprised how devasting a female ler who truly enjoys tickling can be. If I find a really good spot I can make you cry for your momma in under 2 minutes.

I don't think either sex is a better ler than the other. I think it's all individual. And someone who is a really effective ler on one lee, may get none to minimal reactions out of another lee. Since all lees are different, lers effectiveness differs from lee to lee. A REAL good ler is one who changes their strategy and touch to accomodate the reactions of each lee they tickle. And either male or female lers can do that with equal effectiveness.

Mimi

Have to agree with Mimi. Guys usually don't find themselves under the fingers of other guys, but once a guy walked in on a conversation I was having with a young lady, first thing he heard was me saying, "I'm not ticklish," without missing a beat he grabbed my side. Nothing. She grabs me, I jumped back. I know there are people who seem just physically ticklish, but I think it's a mental thing with most people. Couldn't tell you though, not a doctor or a psychologist. Nearly took me a year and a half to get her back for that.

Nevertheless, in the tickle wars of 2006, the men are going to defeat the women about a week after the war starts. Still, in 3006, when the children read about the wars of our society, this war will be called the 36 year war, because of no surrender will ever be accepted. It is foreseen.

With me being a guy i think I'm a great tickler, but "Never" being tickled by a guy i cant say they are great at tickling..From watching tickle videos from Tickling Paradise and with when my cousin Julie and my wife tickle me all the time so i would definately have to say women are the best at it :)

I think it has to do with the lee and lers relationship. Like for me, I find girls very attractive and its different when I girl I like gets at me with those nails then when someone I am just friends with. The same goes for males tho. While most dont affect me much, I have one or two that can drive me nuts.

Hmmm, it all depends on the man or woman.
Generally, I thing women can be more.......Evil and merciless if they want to be. Keyword is "WANT".
Better? Tough call for sure. As a guy, I would safely say that as far as who is better.......between us guys and the gals.....we are about even. Women in general may have a gentler touch so to speak but then again, they can be as hard and ruthless as anyone.

I know I am damn good and quite evil and merciless.
Only gal so far that matches me on that level is my gf, shygirl.

TTD:devil:

In the 200 or so tickling videos i have, i would definately say overall, men are much better ticklers.

I will agree with both MIMI and Smurfy that it is up to the induvidual on how good of a tickler you are.

As someone who's been watching tickling clips, videos, and real life tickling for quite some time now, I have to say that I've noticed more than a few times that men seem to be better ticklers than women. As a guy who loves to see the women in the 'ler role, this is naturally very upsetting. I can't even begin to count the number of lame videos where the female 'lee is barely laughing at all when she's being tickled by another girl, but then they bring in the guy to tickle her and she's shrieking wildly. Perhaps the girls just need to get more practice in their day to day lives in order to hone their tickling skills. :D

I've also watched alot of videos.

Although there are many great male 'ler's, and some male 'lee's are VERY ticklish, I think women are the major factor in both scenarios.

Overall, I think women are more ticklish than men, but they are also better ticklers/teasers as well.

So, I think the fact that women are more ticklish makes it easier for a male 'ler to drive them crazy. But, because women are also so good at tickling, even if a male 'lee isn't as ticklish, a good female 'ler can drive them insane too.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back