• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are there any Tickle Me Emos here?

Lee Ishler

TMF Expert
I'm older, and we used to call them "Goths". But I've heard of Emos, I think they're the same, or sort of. Are there any Emo or Goth types here on TMF? Just curious. I am not, but I was around a lot back in the day. I was not a Goth but they called me A Punk, a Mod, etc.

Hello.

I am a goth, not an emo.
We lean more dark romantic, macabre, creepy beauty, brooding, gloomy, atmospheric, old literature, etc. references in music and dress. (That's a very general description, of course) There are variety of styles within goth; I used to be Victorian, but now combine that look with cas industrial, just because it's more comfortable day to day.

Didn't even really know what an emo kid was until seeing that episode of South Park ten years ago, hahaha. Emo music and dress seem, well, perkier, like pop punk, and a bit annoying. Not my jam, but hey, different strokes for different folks, right? We all do our own thing.

Regards
-Ms Black

Hello.

I am a goth, not an emo.
We lean more dark romantic, macabre, creepy beauty, brooding, gloomy, atmospheric, old literature, etc. references in music and dress. (That's a very general description, of course) There are variety of styles within goth; I used to be Victorian, but now combine that look with cas industrial, just because it's more comfortable day to day.

Didn't even really know what an emo kid was until seeing that episode of South Park ten years ago, hahaha. Emo music and dress seem, well, perkier, like pop punk, and a bit annoying. Not my jam, but hey, different strokes for different folks, right? We all do our own thing.

Regards
-Ms Black

Thanks for replying, Ms Black. This was obviously a joke, so I'm not surprised no one paid any attention to it. But still, I know what you're saying here; I was around Gothic and Industrial types back in the day, so I know what it is, a perfect example is that movie "Wings Of Desire", which we used to watch. I have heard of "Emos" but my impression was it's a watered down version of a Goth, not quite the same thing. I think the Emos came a bit later, not until the 90's if I remember correctly. Not sure if I even saw one, or if I did he/she looked no different than any other kid I saw.

As for the "Tickle Me Elmo" dolls, I'm not sure I ever saw one of those either. But for a while, again, back in the 90's, I would hear that phrase, so they must've been pretty popular.

Last edited:
I love seeing a classic goth or emo tickled, big clunky boots pulled off to tickle the pale feet with black nails B3

I love seeing a classic goth or emo tickled, big clunky boots pulled off to tickle the pale feet with black nails B3

Hmmmm, I never thought of that, interesting! But now that you mention it, I'd love to have a very sadistic Goth girl tickle ME! :dom:

Oooooh, I LOVE goths! Tickling a goth must be heaven on earth!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back