• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ariel Cole with Mistress Jacqueline Tickled Female Intruder

So many hidden Ariel Cole videos. A shame hotmovies.com haven't digitalised it. I have some videos of her from Calstar and Harmony that were. But with old VHS tapes many producers deem it unworthy of digitalisation due to the poor resolution with today's monitors. Ariel Cole was moderately ticklish or acted well. But I love watching her as a lee.

I remember contacting FMConcepts with the question whether they could digitalise a certain video, but they didn't find it interesting. Luckily the scene I was looking for was included in the compilation video Tickle Party: Volume I (I am talking about Gina Caruso tickled by Whitney Prescott). But I digress.

Either way, had to have been there at the time. I wish I could travel back. I am sure this is the tip of the iceberg and the tickling fetish scene has lost many gems and many will get lost in time of what we have today. C'est la vie.

Couldn't agree with you more. I'm still not convinced someone has a copy of this video somewhere

Where did you hear that she was treated poorly? That's really unfortunate to hear and I wonder if that has contributed to why it's difficult to find her videos?

Well, one of the replies here read that she quit the fetish industry because a less-than-honourable producer didn't respect her limits.

Well, one of the replies here read that she quit the fetish industry because a less-than-honourable producer didn't respect her limits.

That might be more of a rumor though. I do hope that story is not true though. Also, I recognize I could be over hyping this video. For all we know, the video might not be very good and that's why it's hard to find. There's a certain charm and appeal this video has and I do hope someone can share it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back