• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Artistic Touch of Sir Vantickler *M/F F/M **New Release 12/29/08 E-COMIC

MTJpub

Verified
ARTISTIC TOUCH OF SIR VANTICKLER
Story & Art By AnnoXanti
Eidting By AnnieHall

Sir Vantickler's respectable reputation as a nude painter overrides the truth that he has a powerful tickle fetish. Many beautiful ladies don’t mind posing nude for him, even though each sessions ends with him tickling them to distraction. Deep inside, he is after the perfect ticklish lady, a sublime and ethereal masterpiece. But all of the ladies who come to him cannot meet his unspoken desire…except for one. One night, in a strange instance of solitude at work, she came.

"Artistic Touch of Sir Vantickler" is not just a love story but an expression of passion for tickling and figure arts. It expounds the joy of indulgence, as part and parcel of being married to the craft—art that is. As the making of this comic takes off, the pain of struggle just boils further with pleasure until it culminated in an inexplicable end. As a serious art lover, I consider this comic a metaphoric self-portrait. It is the realm, it is the turmoil within and it will continue with certainty as long as nothing gets in the way…

-AnnoXanti

**14 full color pages
**55+ Comic Panels
**M/F & F/M Tickling
**Written by AnnoXanti
**Art by AnnoXanti
**Edited by: Annie Hall
**Direct Digital Download

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/ArtisticTouch.html

Attachments

• VanticklerCoverPage.jpg
    VanticklerCoverPage.jpg
    291 KB · Views: 135
This one really moved me. Having just written a story called "As Needed for Pain", which deals with "those voices" and presences...the feelings were still fresh when I read this. There's a very subtle depth to it that goes beyond the norm, without forcing it down your throat. A very fine balance, indeed.

Wonderfully presented and quite pleasing to the eye. I really enjoyed this quite a bit. Thanks for this one. :triangle:

This one really moved me. Having just written a story called "As Needed for Pain", which deals with "those voices" and presences...the feelings were still fresh when I read this. There's a very subtle depth to it that goes beyond the norm, without forcing it down your throat. A very fine balance, indeed.

Wonderfully presented and quite pleasing to the eye. I really enjoyed this quite a bit. Thanks for this one. :triangle:

^ Thank you! For someone who is very creative like you, it's a pleasure to know how you felt about the silent message of the comic, as if there is a lasting effect. It's exactly how I want to express it.

And...welcome! :)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back