• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Asian amateur's ticklish payday

californiasole

TMF Regular
How do you get a reluctant hyper-ticklish cutie to agree to getting tickled?

You offer her money. She loves money.

I've been dating this girl for a few years now and it was abundantly clear from the start that she was deathly ticklish. Since I have a foot fetish, I focused on that spot and found a lot of success there, with even a simple sniff at her toes sending her into a giggle-fit. Proper tickle torture sessions were few and far between, especially since she doesn't have a tickle or foot fetish herself. She'd indulge me from time to time, as good partners do, but nothing that prolonged. Since I've been posted original kink content for about a decade now, I've built a decent following and sometimes people reach out to order customs. When this happens, I find myself with a bit of (guilty) excitement because I know between the extra money and general indulging of my kink, she'll resign herself to some tickle torture for a little bit.

So yeah, someone on Twitter asked for her to get tickled for 5 minutes -- face up and face down -- and she was up for it.

Though she's wearing a mask that conceals half her face, there's no way she can hide her ticklish reactions. Simply gliding a finger up her size 6 soles has her tense up and shut her eyes. Then come more fingers and quickly scribbling. She can't resist whatsoever, and almost instantly cracks up in hysterical laughter. When she's facedown and I grab her ankles to keep her still, panic arrives. Her body flops around like a fish and she cackles as I tickle her feet all over. This doesn't happen too often, so I definitely take advantage of it.

This was a custom from last year that I'm putting up for sale now, but everyone's also more than welcome to hit me up to order a new custom as well. Thanks all!

Snapshot_3.PNGSnapshot_10.PNGSnapshot_12.PNGSnapshot_13.PNGSnapshot_16.PNG

Sample: [video]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oEptaevTxPdz5fHvZzXN-9t1RBf-J4Tw/view?usp=sharing[/video]

she has some of the most sexy feet i have ever seen!
nice job!

steve

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back