• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Me Anything I Feel Like Answering...

Did you guys learn anything when you noticed that this thread moved to page two as soon as you brought up football?

Yes. We learned that 95% of the TMF cannot keep up with the intracacies of professional football. :D

Seriously, no....I didn't learn shit. :triangle:

If you were gay, would you be a pitcher or a catcher?

If you were gay, would you be a pitcher or a catcher?

Hmmm.....you know....the more I think about, and I did...thought about it long and hard....it kept me up for two nights....drove me near to insanity...but still you need an answer....

...even if I were gay, I still don't think I'd be that into baseball.

There are two doors. One door holds all your most desirable wishes and dreams while behind the other door there is an axe wielding maniac who will chop you into piece upon opening the door. Do you choose to take the chance and open the door or do you walk away?

There are two doors. One door holds all your most desirable wishes and dreams while behind the other door there is an axe wielding maniac who will chop you into piece upon opening the door. Do you choose to take the chance and open the door or do you walk away?

Open the door. Life ain't life without chances being taken. Besides, I'd just put my ear against the door and listen for the noises that don't sound like an axe-weilding maniac. If one door's going "Oh my GOD! I can't MOVE! Why do you have all those FEATHERS!" and the other one's going "Dear LORD, this axe gives me the biggest boner!"...I think I'll be alright.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back