• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Astrology signs and tickling

On further thought: I wonder if Neptune, and the sign that it rules, Pisces, might be associated with ticklishness.

They indicate great sensitivity, someone with antennae that tune into all the subtle signals and moods and things in the environment, and a person who is sometimes easily invaded by these influences because they are so open to them and they pick up tiny things that others are insensitive to.

And if you had Neptune making a close connection with, say Mercury (see previous post), so that they blended their energies - I reckon that would be a ticklish person without a doubt.

I have Neptune sitting right on top of my Ascendant (Rising Sign), so it colours my whole physical presence and influences the outer mask that I wear. I am a very sensitive (and ticklish) person. Maybe there's a connection.

I love Virgos because they (supposedly) have very ticklish bellies!

If I were a ler, yall would struggle. As a Lee, and a Scorpio, I choose taunting in the typical Scorpio fashion lol

personally I think any sign would be ticklish, though the real question is could we make all 12 (or 13 if you go by the sidereal) signs into anthrofied version of their counterparts to tickle and tease to our delight?

Haha as many have said astrology is probably load of bs, but fun.
This is going off zodiac stereotypes so everyone will say it’s wrong lol!

Aries - (Ler) more likely to go for the aggressive full body tickles and potentially tickle fights where they come out on top. Would like verbally tormenting their Lee. (Lee) would probably enjoy being pushed to their limit and would be loud and feisty with their ler, spurring them to enhance the tickling.

Taurus - ruled by Venus so they like beauty and sensuality so… (ler) would probably like quite a sensual tickling with sexual teasing, possibly particularly enjoys foot tickling during sexual play, as it is accessible and practical for this earth sign. (Lee) may enjoy bondage and being teased with soft sensual tickles, building up to a more intense sensation. Possibly enjoys the use of tickling tools to enhance the sensations also.

Gemini - dual natured air sign full of ideas (ler) they’d never want you to know what’s coming next so probably enjoy sensory deprivation of the lee to enhance ticklishness. They’d love full body tickling but more likely to enjoy upper body tickling and verbal teasing. (Lee) would probably like having different spots tickled rapidly, they’re playful so lots of laughter and they have a sassy side so would probably talk back a lot to incite more tickles. Gemini most likely to be a switch too.

Cancer - (ler) would likely be quite an emotional experience so a ler that at first checks up on the Lee a lot and is good at gauging the Lee’s feelings. But once they’re into it, they’d get lost in their feels and make it a brutal tickle that has a Lee begging, as they love to feel needed. (Lee) maybe a really ticklish belly, as this is one of the zones for a cancer, and probably likes being teased with feathers on very sensitive areas like the breasts or nipples. They’d have sweet lovely laughter.

Leo - (ler) a lion after its prey, a Leo would make sure once they catch you, there’s no escape, so heavy bondage and dominance. They can be quite the performer so may enjoy recording their tickling. (Lee) would probably enjoy being tickled by multiple lee’s as they are sociable. May be a bit bratty with their ler which worsens their tickling experience.

Virgo- (ler) I imagine a ler following a strict regime. Maybe restraint involved and interrogation style of tickling as they love to obtain information. (Lee) Very ticklish upper body and likes to be tickled into submission and enjoys that tickling also pleases their ler so would not hold back their reactions once in the lee space of mind.

Libra (me) - (Ler) quite playful overall about it but still surprisingly kinky with enjoying the dominance and control it gives. Enjoys equality so would definitely get their own back as a switch. (Lee) Libra is also in Venus so would probably enjoy sensual tickles most, and enjoy being tickled with different tools and sexually teased with the tickling.

Scorpio - (ler) brutal and kinky with their tickling, will probably tickle in vengeance or to extract some sort of apology (all in good playful most of the time haha). They’d probably be a more sadistic ler, but also incorporate very sensual elements into their play. (Lee) wild, bratty, backchatting and playful but extremely ticklish with loud reactions. Also kinky so would probably enjoy the torment lol.

Sagittarius - (Ler) I’ve seen a lot of sag’s in the comments. They’re quite fun and playful in personality so would probably switch it up a lot with some gentle tickle play, and some more kinky and ruthless play. Very respectful of boundaries though. Kind people. (Lee) would probably also like gang tickling with their social nature and enjoy being made to experience as much laughter as possible. Likely quite resilient and likes tickling with less frequent breaks and chatty during the session.

Capricorn - (ler) routine, ruthless and regimented. Possibly practical and sadistic in their approach to this, with a focus on foot tickling as they know how to find an area of sensitivity and dig deeper into this. They’d have strict rules regarding safe words and such because they are cautious. (Lee) would likely loose themselves in tickling as a way to let go of control and actually be really fun and ticklish. Likely to be quieter as a Lee in backchat, but all the more louder in laughter.

Pisces - (ler/lee/switch) same approach for all, dreamy and imaginative so whether tickler or ticklee could enjoy elements of fantasy to get lost in a world of tickling. For example being put in stocks in another time period. Would seek emotional connections through tickling so would rather do this with a trusted partner or close friend. More shy ticklish reactions that develop into wild and unhinged tickle bliss as the play goes on. Probably more dual natured and a switch in relationships.

I just know I’m so far off the mark with these lol

But I’m a Libra sun, Pisces moon, saggitarius rising. And I’m a switch so, I know my signs fit me well haha!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back