• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

At the store

pribyljr

TMF Regular
I stopped at the store to pick up supper. As I walked through the parking lot I saw a raven haired beauty reclining on a Harley motorcycle. As I got closer I noticed she had no shoes on. Her ankles crossed right over left. As I got even closer I could tell she was wearing pantyhose, jean shorts and a tank top. I walked up to her and commented on her tan. She laughed and said it was nylons and fake. I told her I didn't believe her. She wiggled her toes making sound of nylon on skin. She then said feel me and see. I ran my hands over her soles sneaking in a quick tickle. She smiled...told you but sorry I am not ticklish. She closed her eyes and I acted like I walked away. I waited a few seconds and tried tickling her feet again this time hitting all the spots I could think of. She peaked out of one eye and smiled. Not convinced are you. I told you my feet aren't the least bit ticklish. I am sorry but it does feel good though.

She told me she was waiting for a friend to meet her. They where riding to a party together. We continued to talk and then her friend came and I went into the store.

nice story! but that could mean that she has other ticklish spots! if u see her again it could be a part 2. good luck!

lol, yeah, i would have asked her if she was ticklish anywhere else because she had already mentioned not being ticklish there so maybe a way to ask if she was ticklish somewhere else :p

but you're probably a foot guy and only non foot guys would think of maybe tickling another spot :p

at the store

that's an unusual sighting - stocking feet on a motorcycle. was she driving the bike or someone else? And most important, where were her shoes? It would be hot if she was shoeless completely.

Her shoes where in a backpack that she put on before they left. She was driving her bike. I don't know if she was ticklish anyplace else I didn't think of it till she was gone.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back