• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Autumn Spreader Bar Tickling 1 - Preview

jmsdarke

Verified
Autum-SpreaderBarTickle1%20HD.jpg

IMHO, This video is in my top five ever produced here at ShyAndWildTickling.com and represents a perfect coupling of master Tickler and sublime ticklee.

Autumn’s now trapped in a 4-cuff spreader bar and has her bare tasty soles over lotioned and tickled abusively with the 10 toed African hair brush. Her sounds and motions are that of a trapped and tortured creature. I think she totally forgot to act dignified here.
The poor girl’s ribs are really tickle molested in this one. In this video she somehow seems keenly aware of her extreme vulnerability. Tasty!

Around the 6:00 point, the inner thigh tickling starts up. She pitches her butt into the air in her futile attempt to minimize the effects of the inner thigh harassment. It only succeeds in making for a dam sexy picture. Dam this girls is hot to watch and to tickle. D-Dam!

The real treat comes when her toes are nibble, sucked and mouth harassed by James Darke. This is a totally brand new experience for her that rushes her quickly over the edge of her civility. When her right foot is released from the grip of the Master Tickler, she is so relieved that this new horrid experience is over. Of course to be “fair and balanced”, our hero James Darke reminds her that it would be totally unfair to ignore the other foot. Ha ha hah…

Areas Tickled: Groin, Ribs, Nipples

The HD (1280 x 720) version is available at ShyAndWildTickling.com today!

<script src="http://flash.revver.com/player/1.0/player.js?mediaId:894933;affiliateId:17500;backColor:#000000;frontColor:#FFFFFF;gradColor:#000000;width:480;height:392;shareUrl:videoApiUrl;pngLogo:http://static2.revver.com/player/logo/SWT-Logo-060206_watermark_70.png" type="text/javascript"></script>

JD

This is a great clip except for one thing...I can't see her face.
Put her hair in a pony tail so that I can at least get a glimpse of her face.
Facial reaction is important to some people.
But great clip otherwise, great laugh and responses!

This is a great clip except for one thing...I can't see her face.
Put her hair in a pony tail so that I can at least get a glimpse of her face.
Facial reaction is important to some people.
But great clip otherwise, great laugh and responses!

The ponytail idea is helpful. I'll try to keep that in mind. With the 101 things we try and track on these shoots, I can't garauntee it will make it in. But I do agree with you that this would help.

Thanks,

JD

Wicked clip! Great tie and intensity :D

The thing about tickling Autumn is that she's one of those truly smart & hot girls who really tries to keep her composure. So when I get through to her and make her loose it, it's just such a beautiful sight to behold.

JD

I know there is alot to do in a shoot and just grateful that you(and anyone who makes vids) take the time to make anything.

And when your vid rocks like this one, it is greatly appreciated.

This clip is great!

- the girl is cute
- she has got very ticklish feet
- she cant stand being tickled
- I like how she moves in her restraints

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back