• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BAC--Wok Don't Run.

BACCOMIX

TMF Poster
The original Dr. Soles' Illustrated Stories of TICKLING, Wok Don't Run. Now with a new color cover. Fuk Toe, leader of the largest and most feared Tong family has discovered an informant in his ranks. Tootsie Mirth, hostess of the Tong’s largest after hours club and money laundering operation has been caught passing sensitive information to the cops. Enjoy hot upper body and scintillating foot tickling action as Fuk Toe has his way with this Tootsie.

Thanks for your support
Enjoy
BAC COMIX

http://images4sale.com/store/6693

wdr000awb3.jpg

Great cover illustration. <<<<----

MAN! Is it great to have BAC back again , or what?! Love the new cover BAC ( bowing :bowing: ) ... thanks for posting.

are you ever going to come out with the ready or not series?

I'm not trying to start anything here mate, but i've bought all of your image sets and there is nothing there that i haven't seen before ( apart from the covers ). When are we going to see somthing new. When i heard you were back i was over the moon but somehow i get the feeling that this could be a hoax judging by what we've seen so far. Maybe i'm wrong, but until we see something exclusive i feel i am justified in saying this!

I won't speak for BAC, but I think he was pretty clear that he was going to update his existing stuff first, and then do some new work. I think the new updates he has done are awesome, compared to the degraded quality of his older stuff that has been floating around for years. I'd urge you to be patient, I'm sure he won't dissappoint.

You are justified

As I think I mentioned, I am restoring and rereleasing my older work first. This gives me time to work on my new projects. Sorry if you feel slighted. but I am drawing as fast as I can. :whip:

Patience is a virtue. I chose to release the older stuff as I finished scanning and revising the pieces. Perhaps I should have waited until the new work was complete. Oh well hind site is always 20/20.

Hope you all will hang in there. I am thrilled that there is such demand. I will try not to let you down.

Sincerely
BAC

method said:
I'm not trying to start anything here mate, but i've bought all of your image sets and there is nothing there that i haven't seen before ( apart from the covers ). When are we going to see somthing new. When i heard you were back i was over the moon but somehow i get the feeling that this could be a hoax judging by what we've seen so far. Maybe i'm wrong, but until we see something exclusive i feel i am justified in saying this!

all good things come to those that wait..patience is a virtue..i'm glad BAC is releasing all his older artwork, as i've not seen all of them.. and i'm thrilled that BAC is here among us..

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back