• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bad Homefront, Good Work Front.. ?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
As Ross's migraines raged, and Ross patiently counted the days off the calendar waiting for his shot, and as Ross and Kayley battled, over "issues" that Ross himself could not even conceive, Ross's business life at RossShell seemed to be improving day by day.

Ross and Tim went to a long, open dinner, one night, and "threw all of their issues on the table" finally, seemingly reaching an understanding about their long battles.

After all, Ross and Tim had been business associates and close friends for more than thirty years. Tim had been one of Ross's first important clients when RossShell was a small struggling company, and both were young marketers, even before Ross knew Kayley.

The men agreed to do "certain things together" using mediators like attorneys to settle their problems.

One day, Ross and Tim took a car to Philadelphia to meet Tom the attorney, made their proposal to him, and started drafting up a company for their likely Pennsylvania project.

They came back to New York all smiles, and had dinner.

Had Ross finally reached a balance in his business life?

Ross was out of the day to day decisions of RossShell, he was running RFS more than adequately from afar by engaging in conference calls , and decided to go down to OKC anywhere from every two to three months, to be present for RossShell, and his new business with Tim.

Ross and Ross's father had finally, Thank God, seemingly stabilized their relationship.

Kayley was still sniping at Ross, seemingly nagging, and whining and complaining, and taunting him at every turn.

Ross was furious, and then Ross realized what might be the problem.

One night, Ross came home from the office so angry, that he "lost it" at Kayley, but not by screaming at her. Ross was very calm, and raged into Kayley, with cutting words.

"What's the matter, Kayley? Are you worried that Ross will not do as you say, and that you cant control me? You are a fucking control freak, Kayley! You say that you love me, but yet, you berate me, and tear me to shreds every chance you get! Fuck you and your feet anyway! How about we set up an agreement where I have to fuck you to serve you as a husband, but, I will find a foot Dom or foot slave to go to every month to get out my foot fetishes. The woman will serve me with my foot fetish, and I will ask if she will climb a ladder for me? Will that work?" Ross asked.

Kayley was stunned, and completely backed down. "Ross, I did not say that. Please dont do this" Kayley appealed.

"Fine! Then you had better lose the attitude you control freak bitch! Stop ranting at me and controlling me, and start treating me that a wife treats her husband. I give, give give, and you want more, more more, concessions, I mean! I am Dead Serious about what I just said. You are really fantastic, woman. My shot is wearing off, I am less than a week from my next shot, and you pull this bullshit! Do I need to sleep in the guest room for a while, or are you going to be considerate!?" Ross clipped.

I am going to be considerate. I wont do this anymore. Please, Ross" Kayley said, almost begging.

Ross went in Kayley's face, and kissed her. "Okay then, cut the bullshit, and let's go back to being Ross and Kayley for thirty years. Now let's go get some Italian food, yours truly's treat. I cant have Chinese food. My head hurts!" Ross said.

Kayley and Ross took a car to their favorite Italian place, and shared chicken parm and pasta.

When they got home, Ross demanded,. "Feet! Bad Girl!"

Kayley quietly removed her black shoes and stockings, and gave Ross her feet in his lap.

Ross inhaled Kayley's musky feet, and then attacked her soles with his fingers, as Kayley begged, and Ross taunted her.

"You going to behave!? Hmm? You going to behave!"

As Kayley squealed with giggles, and tears came to her eyes! YEEESSS! NOOOOOO! PLEASE I GIVE UP! IM GOING TO BEHAVE! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Kayley said, as she got wet.

Ross led Kayley to the bedroom, tore off her clothes, and his own, and kissed her from head to soles.

Then Ross inserted his stiff pecker into her wet pussy and both came.

When they finished, Ross held Kayley. "Ross, I'm sorry. I'm a horrible person. I love you more than life itself" Kayley said.

"You're not a horrible person, Kayley. Sometimes you think I'm your little baby. Maybe because I act immature sometimes, and we dont have any real children. I'm a grown man, Kayley. I know that I've fucked up many times, both as a husband, and with RossShell, and other things. The fact that we are still lying in this bed, and just made love , shows that we have weathered the storms,. " Ross said.

"What happens now?"Kayley said.

"What happens now is we lie here and hold each other until one of us falls asleep, unless someone has to use the bathroom. Tomorrow morning, we both go to work, and life goes on as planned" Ross said.

Ross fell asleep, and got up in the middle of the night. Ross felt very good about his evening with Kayley, but his migraines were terrible, only four days before his shot.

Would things stay calm before the shot between both Ross and Kayley and with Ross's work, or would some untimely unforeseen problem happen?

That would be seen

Ross and Ross's father had finally, Thank God, seemingly stabilized their relationship.
This is a pleasant surprise. Their past history was not good.
How about we set up an agreement where I have to fuck you to serve you as a husband, but, I will find a foot Dom or foot slave to go to every month to get out my foot fetishes.
I wonder how many married couples actually have an arrangement like this. (Not necessarily for feet, but for whatever erotic interest that the husband has, that the wife finds unpleasant.)
When they finished, Ross held Kayley. "Ross, I'm sorry. I'm a horrible person. I love you more than life itself" Kayley said.
It seems as if they might be alright after all the grief.

The author and his father have improved their R/L relationship in the past few years since my father has developed health issues, and I've supported him. I think he thought I was "All talk no action" That seems to have changed, God Willing. We've still had a few blowouts, here and there, but its not nearly as bad as it used to be.

Maybe Ross losing his temper is what was needed. While Kayley would sometimes "give in" about things. Ross was often so preoccupied with his health, and RossShell that sometimes he was like. "Whatever, let Kayley lead and be the Dom"

I have visitors tomorrow, so I will put up one more story before the lovely shots on Wednesday. After that, it will be wait and see depending on the side effects and pain

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back