• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Baker’s Dozen Laughs!

Titillating 2.0

TMF Regular
Yet another story for my friend @butterflytickles This one’s a little more brief and centered around m/f foot “lickles” so if that’s not your cup of tea this may not necessarily be for you. Either way, hope you enjoy it!

Sara wiped her forehead with back of her forearm then smiled looking down at the outcome of her hard work. Choosing to stay after regular hours to complete the requested order of one-hundred cupcakes had truly paid off, and despite being exhausted she was elated at her accomplishment. She had just finished cleaning up her workstation after setting the cupcakes in a safe storage spot and was about to lock up when she heard the back door open. To her mortification, a man dressed in all black with a ski mask covering his face had entered, and was now staring at her with a look of shock in his eyes. Before Sara could react, the man pulled out a white rag and placed it to her face to silence her while grabbing her wrist. Sara’s back was pressed against the kitchen countertop and too scared to scream, though the intruder quickly pulled out a fistful of zip ties from his pocket and secured her wrists behind her back. “Hold still or this is gonna get messy.” he growled, causing Sara to do as he said out of fear as she was placed on the ground flat on her stomach and had her ankles tied together. The intruder then looked atop the counter to see some of her cooking supplies still out, including her homemade buttercream frosting, and stood up to inspect it closer. Curiosity got the best of him and he tasted it with his finger, then licked his lips. “This stuff’s pretty good. You make this yourself?” he asked, turning to Sara who nodded meekly. “Heh, well I was planning on robbing this joint but you happened to still be here. Guess I could use a light snack and looks like I just found it.” he grinned, taking a plastic knife and spreading some of the frosting on her bare soles after he removed her shoes. “Cute little feet you got, bet they taste real good with this stuff on.” he chuckled, Sara grimacing at the cold sensation, but brought to hysterics once he began to actually lick her feet! She wiggled and thrashed though he held her ankles firmly as he slurped up every wrinkle and sucked all the toes individually. “Mmm hard to tell what tastes better, your feet or this frosting. I say both!” with that, he licked in between the toe gaps to clear up every last drop of frosting. Sara was bucking wildly, laughing too hard to even plead with him to stop. The tears streaked her red cheeks as she guffawed, knowing her laughter though loud as it was probably wouldn’t alert anyone close by this late at night. The intruder had just finished but only paused long enough to give her a brief breather before he switched to nibbling below her toes and gently biting her soles. Alternating between these two tactics drove Sara crazy once more, and the screams mixed with the laughter was all she could focus on. He was cruel with his feasting, they both knew it even if he was the only one enjoying it. Eventually he stopped, much to her relief and gasping for air, feeling like the half hour of relentless tickling she’d endured had been at least three times as long. Her feet were surprisingly dry after the licking and slurping, though maybe that’s because the tickling had been so severe she’d inadvertently shaken herself dry. Still, they gleamed in the light and were rosy red from the torture, to which the intruder noted, “Wow lady, you sure are ticklish. Cute too, I might even come back for some cupcakes and you won’t even know it’s me. Least I can do is not take em’, seems you worked hard on them. But I came to get paid, since you gave me a nice little treat I’ll only take half.” he commented, stepping up and grabbing half the cash in the register that she’d yet to empty. With that, he walked out the back door and waved at her, but not before pulling the fire alarm. Sara was stunned for a moment but realized he’d done it so that way first responders would come for her. Since there was no present threat, she could relax a little bit even if what had just happened was anything but normal. It would certainly take some explaining, and the whole ordeal plus robbery wasn’t anything to be pleased about. Even so, she was happy that her cupcakes were safe and that paycheck would be huge. If nothing else, Sara was safe and had even found a new use for her delicious frosting…

The End

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back